The LG Scoop...

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: The LG Scoop...

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 pm

luckygirl wrote:

One RUMOR has Rebecca telling Elizabeth she feels at ease with Lucy.

Another RUMOR has Rebecca overhearing Liz telling Lucky to stay away from her.

Rebecca gives Liz a piece of her mind.

Jason asks Spinelli to assist Sam with her P.I . license.

Also RUMORS of Rebecca and Lucky fun scenes coming, saying it will be made clear that Rebecca hasn’t been around kids much

I'm liking these rumors. If I can't have my Lusam, I at least want him away from Liz. If he's around Rebecca, he isn't around her! lol! Also, much as it pains me, if I can't have Lusam, I like seeing Sam with Jason. It was good once upon a time, maybe it can be good again. I'm not ready for them to be romantic, but maybe they can slowly work their way back to each other.

As far as more product placement is concerned, please Guza/Frons/Phelps watch 90210/CW to see how to have unobtrusive product placement that I still notice without disturbing my show!

Thank you Amy for the awesome banners!
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 am

I'm with ya twin!! No LnL2, LuBecca will be ok, IF we can't have LuSam... but they need to give us our LuSam...

Re: Product Placement... I wouldn't mind seeing Spinelli drinking V8 Fusion as long as he isn't talking about it. I will get on board with anything that will keep the show on the air, as long as it's not interferring with the s/l. Meaning, like I said, Drink it but don't talk about it.

Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:47 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- General Hospital, CTV/ABC — A younger GH ahead: Are Ward, Vaughn, Herbst and Charleson out? • Disturbing news from the GH front: Insiders are buzzing that ABC wants its cast even younger than it already is. Rumour has it the show is letting Megan Ward (Kate) go, and may force Rebecca Herbst (Lizzie) into a recurring status — if she refuses to take pay cut. “Brian Frons doesn’t think she’s pretty,” claims one source, before adding, “And that’s the kiss of death on this network.” In more soap dish, apparently Maurice Benard (Sonny) is not a happy camper these days (who can blame him?). He’s not the only pissed-off star! Steve Burton (Jason) is fuming mad, as well, mainly because Frons has vetoed a Jason-Liz pairing. Moreover, if Burton decides to check out of GH this year, Liason fans can expect their happy ending. Also expected to receive pink slips are Greg Vaughn (Lucky), and possibly Leslie Charleson (Monica) “There’s a bloodbath on the horizon,” hints an insider. “And it’s not going to be pretty.” Rick Hearst (Ric) should be worried, too. • Love him or hate him, it looks like Nathan Parsons (Ethan) has signed a long-term contract. Meanwhile, Constance Towers (Helena) is also returning and is expected to be involved in the Rebecca/Emily storyline. Big surprise

Just so you know ... if Greg &/or Rick go, I follow...

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Thanks for posting the info!
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Okay, first the celebration. Helena coming back! YES!!! I absolutely love this character! She is absolutely, deliciously evil, and that is so much fun!

Now, as far as Leslie Charleson, Greg Vaughn, and Rebecca Herbst are concerned, and to some extent Megan Ward, losing them would be horrific. It is absolutely ridiculous to me that Leslie Charleson isn't utilized, she is awesome, her character has depth and history on the show, ties to many characters, a member of the ultimate Port Charles family, and the freaking CHIEF OF STAFF!!!! Greg Vaughn is the hottest of the hot guys in all of daytime, not to mention Lucky is the son of the legendary Luke and Laura. There are endless possibilities for compelling storyline for him, but they refuse to give him anything good. While I do NOT like Elizabeth, Rebecca Herbst is a wonderful actress-the fact that someone who everyone says is so sweet can make me hate her proves that fact-and she is absolutely beautiful. You hear that Frons!?! She is beautiful! Also, she has played Elizabeth for more than ten years, she originated the character, she has ties to nearly everyone on the show, she and Epiphany are like the last two nurses employed by General Hospital...oh wait, they don't show the hospital on this 'hospital soap', so she's dispensible, and she is the last member of the Webber and Hardy families left! I don't count Lesley, because they only let her out of the vet black hole once a year. If there's someone else, I'm sorry I must have forgotten. How on earth could that have happened???? (insert sarcasm here please!) I don't feel that Megan Ward is a huge loss, but only because I don't really see what is keeping her in Port Charles anyway. Other than Crimson, she has absolutely no ties to Port Charles if she isn't with Sonny anymore. She and Olivia can leave, but I do feel bad for her if she loses her job. I wouldn't mind seeing her bumped to recurring, because she could pop in and out of the Crimson office from time to time, while mostly running it from Manhattan.

As for Ethan, he is completely unnecessary imo. Why would they bring new people on when they aren't using the cast they have now? What a waste.

KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:48 pm

KMR I couldn't have said it any better.

So the bottomline:

NO LESLIE...NO MONICA...NO ISIE!!! pout

that stinks 2

Yep, I did the banners!
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 pm

ISIS wrote:KMR I couldn't have said it any better.

So the bottomline:

NO LESLIE...NO MONICA...NO ISIE!!! pout

that stinks 2

OMG! I consider that the highest praise ever coming from you, Isis! You always seem to have the greatest knack for putting frustration into eloquent words! smooches

KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:29 pm

SoapCentral

http://www.soapcent ral.com/gh/ scoop.php

Spoilers for Next Week 3/9

Maxie sets out to find Spinelli by herself.

Robin unintentionally places Emma in harms way.

Sonny finds himself growing more attracted to Claudia.

Spinelli finds himself in grave danger.

Nikolas is unnerved by the growing friendship between Lucky and Rebecca.

Carly makes an important decision about Michael.

Robin's behavior grows more erratic.

Soaps.com

http://www.soaps. com/generalhospi tal/spoilers/

Coming Up!

Does Port Charles really need another coffeeshop? What will the new barista's drama involve?

Adios Mr. Anthony Zacchara. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya. Will Claudia and Johnny's outlook on life improve once their last tie to their past is gone?
With Leyla dead and Nadine on the back burner, who is going to help Epiphany with the workload?

Who could be the "strong-willed sixteen year-old beauty" that is currently in casting?

Daily Spoilers

March 9: "Carly's Decision"
Carly asks Patrick to perform the procedure on Michael; Spinelli finds himself in an uncertain situation

March 10: "Cassandra's Plan"

Cassandra tells Spinelli how he is going to help her steal a painting; Elizabeth and Lucky agree not to get back together.

March 11: "Michael's Condition"
Michael's condition remains unchanged and Carly gives up hope; Spinelli sends Winnifred a clue to his whereabouts.

March 12: "The Fistfight"

Lucky and Eathan get into a fist fight; Robin remembers leaving baby Emma alone in the car.

March 13: "Nikolas's Jelousy"
Nikolas finds himself jealous of Lucky and Rebecca's friendship; Sam wants to destroy the FBI's evidence against Spinelli.

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:32 pm

ABC Hotsheet Spoilers (New 3/7)

Spinelli's in trouble, and it's Maxie to the rescue. Sonny and Carly get closer as Michael gets surgery that could save his life.

So ... no sooner is Spinelli off the plane in Los Angeles than he gets mixed up with mysterious femme fatale Cassandra and her gang of art thieves. And Cassandra thinks Spinelli's hacker skills would be quite useful to her. At the same time, Sam gets sick of waiting around Port Charles doing nothing, so she joins Maxie on a road trip out West to bring Spinelli back -- and they manage to convince Jason to join them. You know what this means: trouble. Spinelli's in way over his head, but you might be impressed by what a hero he becomes. And how does Maxie's knowledge of fashion end up scoring such a win that even Jason is impressed? Find out.

Meanwhile, Carly's committed to trying an experimental treatment on Michael, and she recruits Patrick for the surgery. Will Michael respond to it? Here's a hint: His finger moves. And will the whole ordeal bring Carly and Sonny closer together? We can tell you the answer to that is ... yes. [break] Rebecca and Lucky continue to bond, much to Nikolas's dismay. Nik pretends it's not bothering him -- which is better than what Lucky manages to do when he meets Ethan, and sees the paternal bond that's already begun to develop between him and Luke. Lucky and Ethan immediately clash, with fists flying and everything!

All this, PLUS: Robin's continuing post-partum woes continue, as she accidentally leaves Baby Emma in a precarious position; Kate claims she's washing her hands of Sonny and Claudia; and Winifred finally gets a chance to get in on the action.

SOD Insider Spoilers (New 3/7)

On Monday, March 9, Kate threatens to expose Claudia's crimes.... On Tuesday, March 10, Lucky and Elizabeth come to a mutual understanding, while Kate has surprising news for Claudia. "Kate is now a woman scorned," states Head Writer Robert Guza, Jr. "She loathes Claudia, but she feels rejected and betrayed by Sonny and she wants revenge on both.".....On Monday, March 16, Ric gets the upper hand on Claudia, while Robin makes a very questionable decision. "Robin doesn't think she has a problem, but things are getting worse," hedges Jason Thompson (Patrick)... . On Tuesday, March 17, Winifred risks everything in her effort to help Spinelli, and a jealous Nikolas wants Lucky to stay away from Rebecca.

SoapCentral (New 3/7)

http://www.soapcent ral.com/gh/ scoop.php

Sonny and Carly agree that Michael should have the risky surgery if there's even a chance of bringing him back.

Robin is called away on an emergency and forgets that she has left Emma behind at Kelly's.

Patrick is concerned over Robin's growing erratic behavior.

Sonny asks Luke for advice on what to do about Michael.

Carly turns to Jason for help.

Spinelli reluctantly helps an art thief steal a valuable painting.

Johnny decides to rent a garage and become a mechanic.

Rebecca opens up to Elizabeth about her past.

It's dislike at first sight for Ethan and Lucky.

Nikolas is upset by the growing friendship between Lucky and Rebecca.

Maxie is devastated over the idea of Spinelli going into hiding.

Sam believes that the only chance Spinelli has is to find and destroy all the evidence against him.
Claudia suggests that Sonny throw a party to show everyone that he's back in charge again.

Soaps.com

Monday March 9:

Kate threatens to expose Claudia’s crimes.

Carly makes a decision about Michael.

Maxie sets out to find Spinelli on her own.

Tuesday March 10:

Kate has surprising news for Claudia.

Spinelli is no match for the mystery woman.

Lucky and Elizabeth come to a mutual understanding.

Wednesday March 11:

Robin accidentally places Emma in danger.

Spinelli is in grave danger.

Lucky doesn’t hit it off with Ethan.

Thursday March 12:

Sonny and Carly are there for each other. (Get into Laura Wright and Tyler's Christopher' s head by reading this exclusive Soaps.com interview!)

Robin luckily avoids a potential tragedy.

Jason, Sam and Winifred set out to rescue Spinelli.

Friday March 13:

Sonny likes the way Claudia thinks. (Check Maurice Benard out on "The View!")

Robin’s behavior grows more and more unpredictable.

Nikolas is upset by Lucky’s friendship with Rebecca

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SID Spoilers

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:35 pm

AMC has the SID cover. "Triangles.. .Love them or leave them?"
Small pictures of:

Nik, Rebecca, Lucky
Spinelli, Maxie, Johnny
Sam, Jason, Liz

SID: Cover: Sonny/Carly "Michael Begins to Wake Up"

"Claudia's secret is revealed"
"Sonny surrenders to passion"

News: Maxie admits she loves Spinelli.

Yet another woman enters Spinelli's life, as Maxie moves to claim her man.
No good deed goes unpunished. Not if you're spinelli that is. Wanting to help a woman Spinelli comes to the aid of a femme fatale, Cassandra, only to be locked up and drugged & ordered to help steal valuable paintings in a vault.

Jason/Sam/Win/ Maxie all run to the rescue. But, freeing Spinelli only leads to heartache when Maxie learns Jason has to send Spin out of the country. That is when they lay the cards on the table.

Maxie finally admits she loves him (me: gross) & kisses him passionately. Spinelli thinks he has to leave until she says that. Then he realizes nothing is bigger then what he shares with Maxie.

He says "I pray my future is with you". BA says he's not sure that entails marriage or just being in each others lives. They are actually talking about a future all of a sudden!

Maxie talks about not seeing her life without him, but it always sounds very present tense. "Without you where will my life go?"

It will be interesting to see if they stay true to their hearts.

ABC Newswire

Meg Bennet is a new GH writer.
Pilot news: Jamie Ray Newman joining Witches of Eastwick pilot.

INS & OUTS: Trouble for Alexis.

GH is casting new Kristina along with her brother Michael.
Kristina will have a little attitude & be pretty popular, & an uber student. THe perfect daughter...or so Alexis thinks.

In reality she's a drinking, clubbing, flirt with a crush on Jason!

New Kristina will appear in May.

News: Star to give in to the need for speed

Just days before Indy 500 NASCAR star Burton drove into set of GH.
Runs into Patrick who does not realize who he is, and lectures the guy about the finer points of race car driving.

Burton says he's done commercials but he's happy he plays himself

JT says Burton took him for pace drive at 130 mph.

INS & OUTS: Will Robin Cheat?

There is trouble in paradise for Robin & Patrick. There arguments and her behavior are becoming more frequent, so much so that she leaves town & goes to a bar to drown her sorrows. Robin bares her soul to bartender/single mother Ruth, played by Lara Philips.

But that conversation ends of doing more harm then good: instead of going home to her husband & child, Robin checks into a hotel. She takes it one step further on Wednesday, March 18th when she meets a handsome carpenter named Brad (Tony Daly) and goes out with him & kisses him.

Set Your VCR: Robin Outta Control

Things go from bad to worse when Robin accidentally puts her daughter in danger on 03-11. Although tragedy is avoided on Thursday 03-12, there could be bigger problems on the horizon as Robin's behavior grows increasingly erratic on Friday 03-13. Robin makes a not so great decision on Monday 03-16 and Patrick himself feeling pretty fed up with her actions on Wednesday 03-18. What Robin does on Thursday 03-19 could be the straw that breaks the camel's back & her marriage.

Together Again! Will Sonny manage to derail Carly's reunion with Jax?

The last time Michael had a health crisis S&C had sex in a limo. If that's how they react to bad news, how will they react to hope on the horizon? And what will it mean for their significant, okay for Claudia kinda insignificant, others?

Sonny is out for blood!

Carly runs to Jason with news of experimental treatment. "he's as freaked out as I am" says LW. "When you think about it they are putting needles in Michael's brain" But, Carly realizes there is a chance. "How do I not try to help my son?"

Sonny, meanwhile, has mixed feelings for Claudia, there's one thing he's certain about, his desire to find out who did this to michael & be punished (FYI: a mobsters means "dead" when they talk of punishment)

Sonny goes to NYC to wait with CarJax for Patrick to operate.

Carly Gives up!

THe procedure goes well but there is no impact on michael. Carly thought he would wake up. But Carly decides to accept Michael is not coming back and has to let him go. She says no more poking & proding"

But, she doesn't notice Michael moves his finger.

She tells Sonny no more treatments and CarJax leave. On the sly Sonny asks Robin to look into Michael's case. But, Sonny also misses that Michael's heart monitor begins to flutter.

Jax Pops the Question!
Jax tries to comfort Carly. Jax decides they should officially reunite & to once again become his wife.

She says that is not necessary, but they decide to renew their vows. Recommitting themselves. they make passionate love. Me: gross.

Meanwhile across town - minus the messy love thing - Claudia comforts Sonny & that leads to the bedroom.

Moving On!

It appears Sonny will be the last to know about Claudia when Ric finds the DVD from Jerry. But,given Ric's fondness for Claudia how will he choose to use the information?

Turning to her biggest supporter, Carly turns to Jason & tells him about Michael. The minute Carly tells Jason Michael will never recover & she's given up, he calls her a liar.

Forced to admit her feelings she says she would love to join forces with Sonny & find a way to help Michael. But doing so would push Jax to the background again. LW says Carly would be hesitant even if there was no jax. "It's not about Jax or Sonny. It's staring into her sons eyes and seeing what is going on with him" She is not going to make him a science experiment.

Sonny finds out about CarJaxs renewal of vows & goes to Carly & says he's happy for her.

But, things get messy quickly, even as she renews her vows bask in the bliss of a 2nd honeymoon dark forces are gathering which could have horrific consequences on CarJax, Sonny & even Claudia.

Will a secret with the power to destroy lives wind up pushing Carly away from Jax & back in Sonny's orbit?

Alternate Reality: PC Law.

It's about Diane & Alexis & how they butt heads, but are BFF's

Why he really left: SM (Trevor)

SM says it strung on longer then expected (his stint on GH).

"I'm a better actor for having done it. I was the most effective I've ever been. The medium cuts away good actors from bad actors"

He was not disappointed to die, he was glad for the experience & terrific role.

No looking back.

He says there was more storyline to explore with Ric. Did he molest Claudia?

There is always a chance to come back.

Stand out Scenes: Trevor Terrorizes Claudia.

It's about the scense on the stairs during the crisis where he throwns Claudia down the stairs with Trevor.

Sneak Preview.

Will Maxie lose Spinelli forever?

Lucky's friendship with Rebecca sets Nik on edge.

Next Issue: MB picture "he hears you"

MB gives his fans their due.

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SOD Spoilers

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Will GH's Michael Wake Up?

old picturs of S&C.

S&C are hoping Michael wakes up.

LW says "It's not a drug, it's a test to see if Michael is even a candidate for the treatment"

Carly is not completely on board. "Carly's biggest fear is 'do we want to do this? Is it worth it?' It's like putting your foot in cold water & you're afraid to go all the way"

"She's talking this one step at a time. she has great scene with Jason where she says 'if there is a chance why am I not jumping on it to see if it works?'

Carly does decide to go ahead & let Patrick do the procedure. "As a mother she does not want to get her hopes up" "It would be devastating"

S&C offer each other comfort & get the disappointing news. There won't be grief sex chuckles LW. She said to MB "there is a tragedy we are going to have sex again." MB said "probably"

But it didn't happen. Thankfully Carly realizes how lucky she is to have Jax.

Record This!

Monday 03-16 Ric gets the upper hand on Claudia, while Robin makes a questionable decision.

"Robin doesnt think she has a problem, bust things are getting worse" hedges JT.

Tuesday 03-17, winnifred risks everything to help Spinelli. And a jealous Nik wants Lucky to stay away from Rebecca.

Polls: Liason/BH/SBu

Thumbs Up! Thumbs Down!

This years epic catastrophe was a mixed bag. The biotoxin started out exciting mix of espionage & medicine mayhem. But then OR exploded & GH burned it seemed we have seen it before.

Patrick was the hero, Tracy & lulu bonded, AZ cracked.

No sprinklers, people couldn't get out, but that didn't stop people from sneaking in.

Jax flew helicopter without a scratch, the C-level Luke/Teethan story had it's moments. But this was not MC crisis.

Roundup: What character on your show are you most like?

JJY: I would have to say I'm most like Mac, and that's not a cop out.

Mac loves his family & his girls. We both have alot of woman in our lives. But, I'm more even tempered then Mac.

Behind the Scenes: Good-bye guys.

SM had a great last 2 days on GH. SM says "I saw MB and said 'you are such a big shot you are letting them kill me!'"

MB laughs he had a great run

SM says it was alot of fun to be in PC.

You heard it here.

"that's where I started & I'm sure that's where I'll end my career"

VM 02-28-06

GH's Rogues Gallery.

Story of bad guys on GH.

Luis Alcazar
Lorenzo Alcazar
Faith Rosco
Mary Bishop
Heather Webber
Conor Bishop
Dr Asher Thomas
Manny Ruiz
Diego Alcazar
Colleen McHenry
Mr Craig/Jerry

Just tells the story of how they started and what they did.

Deja View: The more things change the more they stay the same.

compares
:

2006: the Viral Staircase & 2009: Outbreak away.

1. Monkey virus vs. Toxic balls.

2. Both times hospital was quarantined.

3. Virus was manufactured by Crylium vs. Equonox.

4. Hazmet suits for both

5. Dr Tony Jones died vs. Dr. Andy Archer

6. Nik was effected that he heard Emily say she loves Sonny vs. Nik being effected by Emily lookalike.

7. Georgie broke quarantine vs Lucky breaking it

8. Who leaves behind fiance Nik vs. Leyla leaving her fiance

9. Who forgave Jax vs. Trevor not forgive Ric

10. Sickly Alexis revealed she gave up a baby girl vs. Claudia revealing AZ shot Kate

What will happen:

Robin barely avoids tragedy
Jason/Sam/Win set out to save Spin
Nik upset by Luckys frienship with Rebecca

Constance Tower (Helena) will be returning in April.

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:28 am

Thanks for posting! flower
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:28 pm

GH: Spoilers & Previews; week of 3/16

GH Spoilers: Week of March 16

THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG

Sonny and Claudia team up to organize the mob summit. While going over the guest list, Claudia suggests Sonny leave Ric's name off the list. Sonny doesn't agree and adds his brother's name to the invitee list. Ric gets his hands on an incriminating DVD and learns of Claudia's secret. Claudia asks Johnny to attend the Summit, but he refuses. He tells Sonny he will attend but there is one catch....Sonny and Claudia must get a divorce. Raynor puts the pressure on Jason and he has no choice but to wear a wire to the Summit meeting as Raynor insists. Ric reveals his hand to Claudia and pulls the rug right out from under her, as he knows the truth about her involvement in Michael's shooting.

SHE'S A RUN-RUN-RUNAWAY

Patrick has to back out of dinner with Robin, and asks Elizabeth to track her down to deliver the message. Meanwhile, Robin finds herself out of town at a local bar and re-invents herself as a single woman with no children. Patrick becomes unhinged when he learns Robin didn't call him, but she called Mac. While at the bar, Robin meets a charming young man named Brad at the bar and is unsettled when he asks her out on a date. Patrick drowns his sorrows in a few beer at Jake's and makes an ass of himself in front of NASCAR driver Jeff Burton. Robin is ready to head home but impulsively goes back and asks Brad if his offer still stands. Patrick and Maxie try to convince Mac that Robin is suffering from PPD and force him to see the truth. Mac receives word where Robin can be found, and Patrick goes to bring her home. After going to see a movie with Brad, Robin makes a bold move.

CARJAX'S RENEWED VOWS

Carly and Jax share their heartfelt feelings for each other and re-commit to their marriage and their life together. The two mutually agree to re-new their wedding vows, but they cannot wait for the minister to arrive and vow to spend the rest of their lives together. Carly tells Sonny if he's happy with being married to Claudia, she's happy for him. Following their renewal of their vows to each other in the park, Jax and Carly spend a romantic day together at Metro Court on their honeymoon. Jax receives a DVD in the mail and is surprised as to what it contains and who it's from.

ELSEWHERE IN PORT CHARLES

Winifred volunteers to destroy the evidence against Spinelli, Jason reluctantly agrees. Lulu is not pleased when Kate wants Maxie and Johnny to attend another gala to promote Crimson. Nikolas lets Lucky know he doesn't like him spending so much time with Rebecca. Alexis helps out Winifred when she spots her in Raynor's office. Sam has something up her sleeve. Spinelli and Winifred go after the flash drive in Raynor's office. Alexis confronts Raynor about his threats to keep Sam from getting her PI license.

CAN'T MISS

Spinelli panics when Maxie claims she’ll end up sleeping with Johnny if Spinelli goes into hiding on Monday, March 16.
Jason is furious when Rayner issues an APB on Spinelli on Tuesday, March 17.
Carly tells Sonny she and Jax are renewing their vows on Wednesday, March 18.
Mac blames Patrick for Robin’s running away on Thursday, March 19.
Carly and Jax continue to bask in their happiness on Friday, March 20.

COMING SOON: Week of 3/23…

Ric has Claudia under his thumb. Patrick gets an eyeful when he tracks down Robin. Sam puts herself on the line to help Spinelli. Sam comes through for Spinelli. Jax struggles with whether or not to tell Carly what he’s learned. Robin finally admits she has a problem. Ric blackmails Claudia to do his bidding. Patrick continues to be frustrated by Robin’s behavior. Nikolas and Lucky clash over Rebecca. Ric sets out to win Sonny’s trust. Jax confides his dilemma to Olivia. Johnny tells Sonny he’ll do anything to protect Claudia. Claudia isn’t out of the woods yet. Nikolas and Monica are concerned for Rebecca. Patrick implies to Robin he knows she’s keeping secrets.

http://www.soapoper asource.com/ gh/spoilers/ gh-spoilers- week-of-march- 16.html

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:30 pm

General Hospital - Coming This Week March 16-20
[3/14/2009 12:12:00 PM | 0 comments (discuss) ]

Robin is Out of Control
Robin’s post partum depression has official gotten out of control. This week, Robin blows off Patrick and her daughter and heads to another town – Rochester, to be exact (say hi to the Wubqueen!). Patrick and Robin have dinner plans, but when Patrick is called away to the hospital, he asks Elizabeth to head over to the restaurant and let Robin know he can’t make it. Liz informs Patrick that Robin never showed up at the restaurant. Instead, Robin is at a local bar in Rochester where she meets a charming young carpenter named Brad. They chat, flirt and hang out…and eventually kiss! When Brad asks Robin out on a date, she is taken aback. She refuses the date, and heads out the door. But at the last minute, she makes a bold move and returns to the bar to accept the date – putting her entire family at risk! Meanwhile, Patrick drowns his sorrows on a few beers at Jakes where he makes fool of himself in front of NASCAR driver Jeff Burton. Patrick and Maxie are busy trying to convince Mac that Robin has PPD. Mac finds out where Robin can be located, and Patrick heads out to bring her home. After Robin goes to the movies with Brad, she makes a bold move that could affect her future. What will Patrick see? What will he do?

Saving Spinelli
Many have wondered over the past week why Jason is wearing a wire in upcoming an episode. Here’s the answer! After returning to Port Charles with the Spinelli and the gang, Raynor gives specific orders to Jason to wear a wire and get info on Sonny ASAP! If not, Spinelli goes to the big house! Winifred offers to use her own FBI access to get the evidence against Spinelli destroyed, Jason reluctantly agrees. Agent Rayner almost catches Winnie in the act, but Alexis shows up just in time!

The Summit
Sonny and Claudia plan a mob summit to let the mob bosses know who is in charge. Claudia suggests Sonny leave Ric off the guest list, but he doesn’t agree and adds his brother to the list of invitee’s. Meanwhile, Ric is the one who has nabbed the DVD from Sonny’s house, and learns the secret Claudia is keeping. When Claudia asks Johnny to attend the summit, he turns her down – although he offers an ultimatum to Sonny. Divorce Claudia, and he offers full support to his organization. Sonny refuses, later telling Claudia he plans to stay married to her. The summit meeting is where Raynor is forcing Jason to wear the wire – will Jason inform Sonny ahead of time? Ric reveals to Claudia that he can destroy her – it is obvious he will use the information on the DVD to his advantage. Can we say blackmail?

Carly and Jax Headed for Happiness?
Carly and Jax are planning to renew their vows when Sonny shows up at Carly’s. Carly tells Sonny if he is happy being married to Claudia, she is happy for him. Sonny also tells Carly he is happy for her. Jax and Carly share a beautiful recommitment ceremony where they renew their vows, mutually agreeing to spend the rest of their lives together. Following the ceremony in the park, Jax and Carly spend a romantic day together at the Metro Court. But, things can’t stay perfect. Jax receives a DVD in the mail, per Olivia. While Claudia is showering, he watches it and learns not only is his brother alive, but Claudia is the one behind Michael’s shooting. How will Jax handle this information?

Also this week
Kate wants Johnny and Maxie to spend another night on the town promoting Crimson at another gala. How does Lulu respond? She’s not happy. Nikolas lets his brother know he doesn’t want him spending time with Rebecca. Alexis is there for Winifred when she spots her in Raynor’s office. Sam has a plan! Spinelli and Winifred must continue to hunt for evidence when they discover a back-up disk exists. Alexis confronts Raynor regarding his threats to keep Sam from becoming a PI.
http://www.ghofs. net/2009/ 03/general- hospital- coming-this- week-march_ 14.html

SOAPnet General Hospital Promo - Coming This Week, Robin Kisses Another Man!

[url=http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=P_m-4SkYf4Q]http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=P_m-4SkYf4Q[/url]

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:32 pm

SoapCentral

http://www.soapcent ral..com/ gh/scoop. php

Ric puts the screws to Claudia.

Maxie sends Spinelli into panic mode when she threatens to sleep with Johnny.

Patrick has had it with Robin's strange behavior.

NASCAR driver Jeff Burton visits Port Charles.

Winnifred risks everything to save Spinelli.

Alexis comes close to finding Winnifred's hiding place..

Maxie shares a thrilling ride with Jeff Burton.

Nikolas tells Lucky to stay away from Rebecca.

Robin befriends a stranger at a bar.

Robin contacts Mac instead of Patrick, which leaves him furious and disappointed.

Robin panics when the handsome stranger at the bar asks her out on a date.

Patrick drowns his sorrows at Jake's..

Mac blames Patrick for Robin's bizarre behavior.

Patrick and Maxie try to make Mac understand that Robin is suffering from Postpartum Depression.

Mac tells Patrick where he can find Robin after receiving a police report.

Robin makes a surprising move on her date at the movies.

Soaps.com

Monday March 16:

Ric gets the goods on Claudia.

Robin makes a very questionable decision.

Winifred could be the solution to Spinelli’s problems.

Tuesday March 17:

Winifred risks everything in her effort to help Spinelli.

Nikolas wants Lucky to stay away from Rebecca.

Carly fears she’ll end up ruining her happiness with Jax.

Wednesday March 18:

Jax and Carly speak from their hearts.

Patrick is hurt and furious over Robin’s actions.

Alexis holds Winifred and Spinelli’s fate in her hands.

Thursday March 19:

Johnny has an ultimatum for Sonny.

Rayner puts the pressure on Jason.

Robin just isn’t acting like herself.

Friday March 20:

Ric pulls the rug out from under Claudia.

Jax gets shocking news.

Spinelli and Winifred are on a mission.

GH: SOD Spoilers *UPDATED*; 3/24 Issue

From SOAPZONE

Per the new SOD, Jax finds out about Claudia's involvement in Michael's shooting after his "honeymoon" with Carly. He sees a DVD that Olivia sends him.

UPDATE!!!

Cover: Sonny & Claudia and Carly & Jax: BUSTED!

The honeymoon is over when Claudia's secret comes out...it's bad!

SUDDEN IMPACT!

On GH unlike candidates discover Claudia's secret.

Things have been looking up for the mob princess Claudia, her Daddy is gone, her MOC is morphing into a tentative friendship, however, Claudia's house of cards starts to tumble as two different men learn of her part in Michael's shooting.

Sonny & Claudia work together to solidify their mob power base for a mob summit. Having ended her flirtation with Ric at Sonny's request, Claudia wants to leave Ric off the guest list, Sonny disagrees.

Meanwhile an unknown person watches the DVD & the camera's pull back to see it's Ric!

"It's bad" sighs SBr "it's real bad. Ric has alot to gain by exposing her, which is scary for Claudia when someone has info to blow your cover. Claudia knows Ric does not have her best interest, he's going to use the info to get himself higher up in the organization with blackmail

Across town CarJax bask in their reconcilation & anticipate a long happy future.

Sonny is surprised when he arrives and sees Carly in a wedding dress. She explains she & Jax are renewing their vows in the park later on.

MB says "The scenes he & LW share are very funny." They pick on each other, but it's really a nice moment. It ends with "All joking aside, if you are happy, I am happy for you"

Later unable to contain their excitement CarJax voice their heartfelt vows. "it's incredibly sweet" says LW

Back in Claudia's world, she invites Johnny to the mob summit, he declines and later he gives Sonny an ultimatum saying he'll attend and show his support for Sonny if he divorces Claudia. Sonny refuses & tells Claudia what Johnny did.

"Claudia is headstrong and has never been one to take anyones advice" says SBr. "As much as she loves Johnny she is cutout to be in this business, and has always wanted it. Claudia knows Johnny is just looking out for her because Claudia knows when Sonny finds out about Michael it is inevitable he'll kill her. But Claudia does not want to leave there is too much at stake"

Claudia tells Johnny she does not want to go to some foreign country by herself so she's stickig it out.

Meanwhile newlyweds CarJax spend romantic evening together, which gets interrupted when Olivia gives Jax a DVD that arrived in the mail. He wants to look at it, but Carly says no work and they end up making love.

Afterwards Carly mentions to Jax that if the person who hurt Michael was still out there & she'll never be able to be at peace. Carly takes a shower & Jax watches the DVD & learns Jerry is alive and that Claudia ordered the shooting that put Michael in a coma.

"This is a life altering complication" teases LW "Carly believes the person who did this is dead and says she would never be able to rest knowing the person is still out there. If she found out the people around her were involved & knew about it, she would be devastated."

"I think it's safe to say when it all does come out, she's not going to be happy about it"

Later at the mob summit Sonny says to Claudia he won't divorce her. "The marriage is working" Brown notes "once they got sex off the table so to speak, he has really stepped up and Claudia is thawing" They enjoy each other, he's smart she's powerful he's got it all"

Well, almost everything. One thing CLaudia didn't count on was Ric finding the DVD. Sonny surprises Ric at the summit by giving him a low-level job. "Ric wants to establish some form of trust and tells Sonny not to trust Claudia" reveals HW Guza. "But Sonny asks why he should trust Ric instead"

Sonny does not know if Ric knew AZ could walk, but thinks Ric is only siding with SOnny to salvage some power.

After a fraternal moment Ric goes to Claudia, knowing she was responsible for Michael & makes it perfectly clear he knows. When Ric tells her Claudia is in a state of "How can I get out of this? And she's willing to do whatever she needs to do, within reason, to appease him. He asks her to spy on Sonny & she won't do it and then it escalates to "What am I actually going to have to do with this guy?"

"The jig is coming up, isn't it (laughs)? All hell is going to break loose"

What Will Happen!

-Patrick is hurt by Robin's actions
-Alexis holds Spinelli's fate in her hands
-Johnny issues Sonny an ultimatum
-Jax gets shocking news

RECORD THIS!

On Monday 03-23 Patrick gets an eyeful when he tracks down Robin, while Sam puts herself on the line to help Spinelli.

Tuesday 03-24 Sam comes through for Spinelli, and Robin finally admits she has a problem. "Things have gotten continually worse" notes JT on Robin's ongoing battle with postpartum depression.

Comings & Goings!

Jeff Burton (himself): NASCAR dude.
Tony Daly (Brad): A postpartum Robin takes a shine to this good-looking carpenter beginning March 18th.

Constance Towers: (Helena): She's baaa-ack! Nik's murderous grandmum returns April 13th.

Who is Staying: NP (Ethan) has a contract.

Carolyn Henessy interview:
Talks about new role and some GH stuff.

http://www.ourpratt ville.com/ node/3215

SOW scans:

The Jackal Enters The Lion's Den
http://s5.tinypic. com/2rxeji0. jpg

A Closer Look: Robin
http://s5.tinypic. com/hun6f6. jpg

Miss: Maxie's Gh Dreamworld
http://s5.tinypic. com/30wxdeh. jpg

Jammin' With JaSam
http://s5.tinypic. com/14njq87. jpg

U Said It To Us: Maxie and Johnny Are A Match
http://s5.tinypic. com/5p0jso. jpg

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:34 pm

General Hospital RUMORS and SPOILERS Michael Wakes Up, Likes Claudia? 3.13.9
[3/12/2009 11:59:00 PM | 5 comments (discuss) ]

We have a new Michael! Of course I’m sad Dylan Cash will not be coming back in his role, but I am happy we can continue with the storyline. Our new Michael is Drew Garrett, check out the pics here >>. Now that we have our Michael in place, we can look forward to him waking up right? Well, according to TV Guide Online, when we first see Drew Garrett in mid-April, he will still be in the coma. For how long, I’m not sure, but it should be thrilling to watch Carly as he comes out of the coma.

What about Claudia, will Michael have any remembrance of her visiting him every week? And what about these SCOOPS that three people are about to know the truth regarding Claudia’s connection to Michael’s shooting? The question now is, how will Claudia be redeemed? Surely Guza will not want to kill her off. Regan at DC is talked today about a RUMOR that the secret COULD stay quiet long enough for Michael to develop a relationship with Claudia. So, when the truth finally does come out, Michael won’t be so hellbent on revenge as he was when he was shot. But what about Jason, what will he want to do to Claudia? If Jason is number 2 once again to Sonny, he will be forced to do what Sonny asks, and Claudia is after all his wife. She just better stay away from Carly! According to RUMORS, she is the one deadest on revenge. But, will is she mad about Michael and her connection to his shooting, or is she mad because Sonny forgives Claudia?

We’ll have to wait and see if this is how it will really play out, but I promise this, there has to be some plan to keep Claudia safe. She and Sonny are too hot right now.

Does Robin have Sex with the carpenter Brad? According to one insider on DD, the answer is NO…at least not for the next three weeks (that’s what has been taped).

Ratings
There’s RUMBLINGS that the daily ratings lately have hit a crucial low. These ratings MAY be a reason for more cuts to storylines. There could be a complete change in storyline direction, according to the RUMOR. One RUMOR says Spinelli will be slowly removed from Jason’s world, and have him interacting more with others outside the mob.

JoLu

The RUMOR continues with Johnny and Lulu NOT officially splitting. But, we MIGHT see a Holly/Luke adventure with Lulu and Ethan in the middle of the chaos that comes with the storyline. We MIGHT see Johnny and Lulu stay together because Lulu and Ethan will end up being siblings…that is if Luke is Ethan’s dad.

Rebecca

It’s RUMORED that Rebecca is working for Helena. It is unclear if Ethan is in the middle of the mix, but that is one possibility. Either way, what do you want to bet Rebecca ends up being Emily!

Scrubs and Michael
Robin and Patrick will be involved heavily in the Michael storyline coming up, and we SHOULD see them clash on his care. We MAY see Robin and Patrick clash over Michael’s condition coming up, according to RUMORS, especially when she proves Patrick wrong.

JaSam - On or Off?

One RUMOR says we will still see JaSam, another says the opposite. According to the first RUMOR, when Lucky and Liz were taken off the table, Jason and Sam were slowed down, rewrites occurred. Also, time conflicts with Kelly’s appearances in LV are RUMORED to have changed the time-line somewhat. The focus right now is to correct the past wrongs.
Is SCRUBS headed for a trial separation? That’s one RUMOR floating around. No divorce, just some space for each other. We’ll see if this one is true. One thing I do know. SCRUBS is the safest couple on GH. They won’t be broken up for good anytime soon! Just filled with angst, as all couples are on soaps.. What couple comes in second? Spixie…yep, Spinelli and Maxie are just about as safe as Robin and Patrick.

Don’t forget…Sonny and Claudia call their summit coming up. Johnny is invited by Claudia to show support for Sonny. Johnny says no, he’s not coming. But he offers an ultimatum to Sonny. He’ll back Sonny if he divorces Claudia. What’s Sonny’s answer? Hell no! He later informs Claudia he has no intentions of divorcing her. Claudia knows Johnny would rather get Claudia as far away from Sonny as possible, preferably out of the country just in case the truth about Michael ever comes out! However, Claudia is not willing to give up the power she has obtained by marrying Sonny, she is having too much fun!

And…Ric watches that video of Claudia’s. Without mentioning the DVD, he tries to convince Sonny that he should not trust Claudia, and tries to win Sonny’s trust. Sonny doesn’t buy it. Ric then blackmails Claudia, forcing her to spy on Sonny and report back to him on what’s going on with Sonny’s dealings. Like I mentioned the other day, there’s a RUMOR That Claudia orders a hit on Ric, but it doesn’t work.

Speaking of…After renewing their wedding vows, Jax and Carly are home for an evening of romance. A DVD arrives unexpectedly from Olivia for Jax that just came in the mail. SO, does this mean Ric sent a copy of the DVD to Jax, and Olivia is just bringing the package over to him? That would make a little more sense to me! Anyway, the DVD reveals to Jax that his brother is alive and that Claudia was involved in Michael’s shooting. The next dilemma for Jax is, does he tell Carly 2 things…his brother is alive, and Claudia’s involvement in Michael’s shooting!
Plus…Remember I mentioned Robin and Patrick get a nanny coming up. I’m not sure what the air-date is, I’ll try to find out. BUT, Mercedes (Chrissy Fit) will be stepping into the role of the Scrubs nanny, at least temporarily.

MORE RUMORS
Patrick considers returning to his own scandalous ways after catching Robin kissing another man.
Alexis’ decision will alter Spinelli’s future.
Will one of the Scrubs duo cheat?
Patrick is jealous, Robin is jealous, it gets messy!
Patrick depends on Elizabeth a lot.
Rebecca catches Ethan stealing Edwards wallet and renders him unconscious.
Maxie admits she loves Spinelli!
Robin spends a lot of time with men other than her husband.

http://www.ghofs. net/2009/ 03/general- hospital- rumors-and- spoilers. html

Addressing the Latest Casting Rumors - CALL and WRITE GH
[3/12/2009 11:49:00 PM | 6 comments (discuss) ]

Still lots of RUMORS about casting over at GH. I promised I wouldn’t get in the middle of all of this, and I still plan to stay away from the gossip. However, if there is a possibility that your favorite star’s job is on the line, the best thing to do is call and write GH! SO, for those of you who haven’t read about what's being said (true or not), here’s a quick rundown of what is floating around in the RUMOR mill. TV Guide Canada’s Nelson Branco initially wrote about the jobs and/or contract status of several GH stars being in jeopardy. Many sites picked up on this, along with RUMORS being posted on message boards like DD.

RUMORED to be on shaky ground of being moved to (or already been moved) recurring status or loosing the contract altogether: Greg Vaughan, Megan Ward, Rick Hearst, Rebecca Herbst, possibly Leslie Charleson. Until there is confirmation from the show, I am considering all of this in the RUMOR category. HOWEVER, I do want to remind you how important it is to contact General Hospital to let them know your thoughts about your favorite stars, couples, storyline issues, etc. Several have asked lately how to contact GH Remember, I always have the contact info posted at the bottom of the page, and more detailed info by following the “about” then “contact” link at the top of the page. Here's the direct link.

Contact Information
The General Hospital comment line: 323-671-4583

General Hospital c/o ABC-TV
4151 Prospect Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Brian Frons, ABC Daytime President
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

Jill Farren Phelps, Executive Producer
General Hospital
c/o ABC-TV
4151 Prospect Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90027

Robert Guza, Head Writer
General Hospital
c/o ABC-TV
4151 Prospect Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90027

To write your favorite General Hospital star:

Star Name
c/o ABC-TV
4151 Prospect Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90027

http://www.ghofs. net/2009/ 03/addressing- latest-casting- rumors-call. html

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:36 pm

More General Hospital SPOILERS - From the Mags 3.11.9
[3/12/2009 05:10:00 PM | 0 comments (discuss) ]

Saving Spinelli
SOW Spoilers
Winifred hopes she can free Spinelli from the looming Fed case by destroying the evidence against him. Winnie feels bad for implicating Spinelli and allowing the FBI to get him, so now she is hoping she can redeem herself. Of course it doesn’t hurt that she has a huge crush on him. Winifred sneaks into Agent Rayner’s office where she should never be alone! Once she is in there, she is unable to break through the firewall and needs Spinelli’s help. Enter the Jackal in disguise.
Help also arrives for the two of them from a very unlikely source – Alexis. She walks in on the hijinks and bails the two of them out, and not a moment too soon! Rayner is on the verge of catching the hackers when Alexis distracts him.
Once Spinelli and Winifred are in the office, they go to destroy the files only to discover that they are backed up. Now they must find the flash drive that holds the incriminating evidence against Spinelli. More to come!

Robin Reinvents Herself
Robin heads out of town for no reason, ending up in Rochester. While in a conversation with someone, she reinvents herself in the fly. She says her name is Nancy, makes up a fake job and says she is not married. She claims the ring on her finger is a family heirloom and she has no children, is enjoying single life. The carpenter, Brad is working on the bar while the bartender, a woman with a baby is talking about her baby.. Robin talks with a guy at the bar (could be Brad, I’m not sure, will clarify soon)– a lot of flirting is going on. Robin drinking, mellowing out and having a good time. At some point, Brad asks Robin out on a date and she panics. All of this is so impulsive for Robin, she isn’t sure what to do. Robin leaves, but comes back. The writers want the audience to wonder if she is headed home, but then all of a sudden, she pops back at the bar and accepts the invitation for the date. What happens next is surprising, Robin makes a physical move!

Also coming:
Jason is wired up, what is he up to?
Sonny and Claudia struggle over the mob summit.
Ric uncovers Claudia’s secret.
Johnny gives an ultimatum to Sonny.
Spinelli and Winifred zero in on the evidence on the evidence against him.
March 17, NASCAR racecar driver Jeff Burton shows up, gives Maxie a ride. Patrick and Coleman hang out with him.
Next Week, Patrick finds Robin but doesn’t like what he finds.
Jax confides in Olivia.
Sam risks everything for Spinelli.
http://www.ghofs. net/2009/ 03/more-general- hospital- spoilers- from.html

The Recession Makes it Way into Daytime Television Storylines
[3/13/2009 01:06:00 PM | 1 comments (discuss) ]

The recession will soon make it’s way into daytime television according to an article posted on mediachannel. org. According to Craig Tomashoff, the recession realities is seeping into ABC stories already. Reps from ABC confirm the recession-related plots. Storylines referring to company slowdowns and job hunting issues will crop up on all three daytime dramas, “General Hospital”, “All My Children”, and “One Life to Live”.

“Soaps are the most immediate scripted programming and they attract more of a mass audience,” says Tornashoff. “They want to reflect that audience. So, as they continue to play out dramas about class, we’ll see the layoffs, the foreclosures, people living paycheck to paycheck. These are natural story lines for them.”
You can view the entire article and more on the recession at this link.

The Suds Report: March 13, 2009

http://tvguide. sympatico. msn.ca/The+ Suds+Report+ March+13+ 2009/Soaps/ Suds/Articles/ 090313_news_ nelson_NB. htm?isfa= 1

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:03 am

Thanks for posting! flower
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:59 am

Thanks for posting
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:00 am

Your welcome guys!!

Once Spinelli and Winifred are in the office, they go to destroy the files only to discover that they are backed up. Now they must find the flash drive that holds the incriminating evidence against Spinelli. More to come

Funny... Spinelli's very first storyline was all about a flash drive... Remember?

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:24 am

luckygirl wrote:Your welcome guys!!

Once Spinelli and Winifred are in the office, they go to destroy the files only to discover that they are backed up. Now they must find the flash drive that holds the incriminating evidence against Spinelli. More to come

Funny... Spinelli's very first storyline was all about a flash drive... Remember?

Yeah your right flower
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Wonder how Lex will fit into Spin's s/l.

Yep, I did the banners!
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:28 pm

I really wish they get this story line over with
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:51 pm

ghsoaps wrote:I really wish they get this story line over with

I wish they would move on with this storyline too!
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Week of March 23

Monday March 23:

Ric has Claudia under his thumb.

Patrick gets an eyeful when he tracks down Robin.

Sam puts herself on the line to help Spinelli.

Tuesday March 24:

Sam comes through for Spinelli.

Jax struggles with whether or not to tell Carly what he’s learned. (Check out the 'new' Michael!)

Robin finally admits she has a problem.

Wednesday March 25:

Ric blackmails Claudia to do his bidding.

Patrick continues to be frustrated by Robin’s behavior.

Nikolas and Lucky clash over Rebecca. (Lucky clashes with this guy, too!)

Fair warning. (Soaps.com)

Thursday March 26:

Ric sets out to win Sonny’s trust.

Jax confides his dilemma to Olivia.

Johnny tells Sonny he’ll do anything to protect Claudia.

Friday March 27:

Claudia isn’t out of the woods yet.

Nikolas and Monica are concerned for Rebecca.

Patrick implies to Robin he knows she’s keeping secrets.

Coming Up!

Helena's on her way! Who is in her cross hairs?

Also coming for a visit is Holly Sutton. Will she recognize Ethan?

Robin and a handsome newcomber…seriously?

Is there room in Port Charles for a NASCAR driver?

With a 'rapidly aged' Kristina and Michael, how will Sonny, Carly and Alexis fare as parents of teens?

http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/spoilers/

Bank Robber

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next