GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone excited about what's coming up?

+6
KegVaughanacoRocks
ISIS
AlexisDavisFanFirst
LegendaryMcCall
mackenzie2184
KathyLuvsJason
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone excited about what's coming up? Empty Anyone excited about what's coming up?

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Yes, I am still spoiler-free, but I have eyes and can't help but notice the new promo. Then this arrives in my inbox today and yes I read it. I'm excited about this upcoming event...I have to say. I plan on staying SF, so I will not come back and read any responses anyone may put here, so spoil away from this point on. I just had to express my excitement and I did not want to put this on the main discussion page out of respect for the other SF peeps out there. Finally an event that does not involve the mob!!!!!!!

Source: http://generalhospital.about.com/b/2009/01/08/the-official-word-on-guzas-stunt.htm
The Official Word on Guza's Stunt

Thursday January 8, 2009
From the ABC Network:
<BLOCKQUOTE>NO ONE IS SAFE... THE CLOCK IS TICKING... A DISASTROUS CRISIS HITS ABC'S "GENERAL HOSPITAL"</BLOCKQUOTE>
Will Need to Watch Each Episode as Clues Are Revealed After Time Is Turned Back; Storyline Will Coincide with the Return of Emmy® Winner Natalia Livingston to Port Charles
On the Thursday, January 15 episode of ABC's award-winning "General Hospital," Dr. Patrick Drake (Jason Thompson) will rush into the operating room yelling to colleagues Dr. Monica Quartermaine, Dr. Matt Hunter, Nurse Elizabeth Webber and Nurse Epiphany Johnson, among others, to stop a pending surgery with a mysterious patient. Without giving away much else, the clock will be turned back nine hours and each subsequent episode for the next nine days will begin with scenes that will reveal more clues to what is about to happen in the hospital.
On Wednesday, January 28, the reason for Dr. Drake's ultimatum to his staff will be revealed and, from this point through February, medical staff, patients and visitors will be affected as a major disaster will strike the corridors of the hospital and make its way throughout Port Charles. In addition, this medical crisis storyline will coincide with the anticipated return of Emmy® winner Natalia Livingston as Rebecca, an entirely new role, on January 15.

-- Brian Frons, President, Daytime, Disney-ABC Television Group
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Anyone excited about what's coming up? Empty Re: Anyone excited about what's coming up?

Post  mackenzie2184 Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:40 pm

This whole stunt sounds like the virus epidemic from last year. I am excited for Natalia to return though. The new promo just practically gives away the storyline that lies ahead which sucks IMO.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone excited about what's coming up? Empty Re: Anyone excited about what's coming up?

Post  LegendaryMcCall Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Nothing excites me on GH anymore (especially after what Sam went through)! I now watch the show with the mentality that says "ok that happened/is coming......so now what! and......then what's next?"

GUZA & Company have made me lose all the enthusiasm I used to have when watching GH!! I still/only watch for Kelly/Sam....... Cheers!
LegendaryMcCall
LegendaryMcCall
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:02 pm

ICAM LegendaryMcCall! GH isn't the way it used to be. I still watch/record GH for Natalia/Rebecca. I watch GH for Liason. Other than that, this storyline doesn't sound exciting. Sorry, but that's just me.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Honestly, I'm not excited at all. So far everything I have read has left me feeling that there is nothing for me look forward to with this arc. I watch only for Alexis right now & so far everything that I've heard in terms of spoilers & rumors says she's practically if not completely non-existant, so I'm very blah about the whole storyline (IF I watch any of it at all).

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 pm

All I know is that they made that promo look really good!

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:27 am

Over the past say six years...I've learned not to get too excited about GH and it's Sweeps stunts...*btw I heard Sweeps ACTUALLY is in March this year due to the transition to digital tv* ...

While Some of the Sweeps over the past few years have been interesting...some have been CRAP...and after what they did to my Stu...I'm just not enthused...and a bit on guard.

I'll watch since my Monica is involved...but she better come out of this in one piece or I swear I'll go ballistic.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:38 am

ISIS wrote:Over the past say six years...I've learned not to get too excited about GH and it's Sweeps stunts...*btw I heard Sweeps ACTUALLY is in March this year due to the transition to digital tv* ...

While Some of the Sweeps over the past few years have been interesting...some have been CRAP...and after what they did to my Stu...I'm just not enthused...and a bit on guard.

I'll watch since my Monica is involved...but she better come out of this in one piece or I swear I'll go ballistic.

Hey, congrats btw, Isis. I know its been a long time since Monica has been a part of a sweeps. I know you must be excited for that Cool

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:50 am

I can see the sweeps thing being moved to March because of DTV, so we'll see about that. I'm only watching for Natalia and Liason... have been from the jump. To me, sweeps isn't all that exciting unless it's something huge like the train wreck. I liked that storyline a lot.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:07 am

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they killed off Monica........

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:42 am

Hey Isis! I thought of you when I bought my newest issue of SID. Monica/LC is on the cover! If they kill her off I will be livid, but hopefully that's not coming.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:42 pm

I'm happy my girl is getting airtime...I swear if they kill her off...I'm done...DONE!

but also if they kill her off...we'd know about it by now...it was us Monica and Alan fans that found out about Alan first.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Isis, I don't think you have anything to worry about with Monica. I think she's going to be fine. Now, Alexis? That's another question altogether. Maybe not this storyline (I think she'll be the only character not featured or involved at all to be honest), but I am believing her days are numbered and I fear she's gone before the end of the year. fighting tears

Last edited by AlexisDavisFanFirst on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:33 pm

The only thing that makes me wonder about Monica is that Guza has shown in the past he has no problem killing off a Q.

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:51 pm

The Wicked One wrote:The only thing that makes me wonder about Monica is that Guza has shown in the past he has no problem killing off a Q.

I hope he's not going to kill of monica, I like monica
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:18 am

Tami...I am concerned for Alexis as well...is NLG's contract up this year or next year?

I don' twant to see her go either...Moni and Lex are the only reasons I still watch.

I personally hope Alexis gets more action.

And I heard that Brian Frons is the reason Guza hasn't been able to do to Alexis what he wants....that could be a good thing.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 am

Her contract is up in 2010....but she DOES have an out in June. If she doesn't take it.

That being said, I still have concerns that she won't last the year. She's the only "contract" actor's character who is not at all involved in the "crisis" storyline from what I hear (something that has been described repeatedly as a "cast-wide event" yet a breakdown of the first week, give or take, was posted at Dish and her name isn't mentioned once). She taped one day last week and in her post at her board a week or so ago, she said that she "had faith" that 2009 would be better but mentioned nothing coming. You know how Nancy is. If she had anything upcoming, she'd have said or at least hinted with "hang on, something is coming". Instead we got that she has faith & she knows from posts & letters that many of her fans have switched off & that she hopes they will start watching again. On top of that, there's the fact that she has no friends anymore (I don't count backstabbing Diane and Jax basically pissed on their friendship today by laughing at her behind her back with Carly, IMO), no love interest, no home, no family, her last two storylines were yanked from her and basically given to Sam....there's just no investment in Alexis from what I can tell. On top of that, with today's economy, I can't see Frons paying her the huge salary she is paid to work one or two days a week and spend the rest of the time working on her outside projects & playing with her kid for much longer.

I've said before that I REALLY REALLY hope that I'm wrong about this but there is just too much causing me to be concerned about her and the future of Alexis. Fingers crossed that things change soon and that we do see something coming for her. Otherwise, I think we do have reason to be concerned.

Sorry about the ramble...hope it wasn't too much & made sense. lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:34 am

I think Alexis is pretty safe to be honest. Now Monica, mack, Bobbie and Mike aren't safe.

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Mike? Where'd Mike come from.... Sonny, Liz, Monica, and Jason aren't safe. One of those 4 will die and my guess is probably Sonny.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:05 pm

I still think Alexis, Monica, and Sonny are safe...

I think the four will be...

Trevor, Leyla, Kelly, and either Mike or Mac.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:08 am

mackenzie2184 wrote:Mike? Where'd Mike come from.... Sonny, Liz, Monica, and Jason aren't safe. One of those 4 will die and my guess is probably Sonny.

Sonny, Jason and Liz aren't going anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:12 am

Personally, I don't think Mike is even anywhere near the crisis, but I could be wrong.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:07 am

But Mo just re-signed....I doubt he's gone.

But there have been rumors that Becky was leaving.

Last edited by ISIS on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:32 am

I hope neither Mike or Mac
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:16 am

ghsoaps wrote:I hope neither Mike or Mac

I've heard rumors about Mac for the past 3 years or so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next