GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gh Couples....

5 posters

Go down

Gh Couples.... Empty Gh Couples....

Post  Stacy Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:41 am

Sexis or Solivia? Carson or Carjax? Jasam or Lusam? You get the point! Debate couples here just remember we have a bashing area if you need it!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Gh Couples.... Empty Re: Gh Couples....

Post  ISIS Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 am

Of the ones you listed...

SEXIS baby...ALWAYS SEXIS!!!

JoLivia...YES!!!

CarJax...they just fit!...but I like my Carly a bit on the edge still.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:10 am

Jasam everyday all day...I didn't mind watching Lusam while Jason had his head up his ass but now that he is seeing straightly again yay!

Maxie with anyone pretty much except Spin!

Lucky needs to get away from Liz because I am sick of him looking stupid damn it!

Carson just because I like Kick ass Carly better than what we are seeing now.

I want Milo and Matt to have gf so we can see them more often because lets face it they are hot!

Olivia doesn't need to be with anyone because she grosses me out when she kisses shes loud and sloppy!

Loved seeing Eddy out being a flirt too!

Ok I think I am done for now!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Isis, You can debate ANY couple that has graced GH!! I just tried to put a few examples to get each page going!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:26 pm

I want Alexis with Mac, Jax, Coleman, Matt, Raynor....I don't care...anyone but Spinelli or Sonny would make me happy. I want Alexis to be loved like she was with my Jerry (who has treated her better than any man on the show ever, IMO...I'd much prefer him being brought back, taken completely out of the Jason and Sam crap and in a story where he is trying to make things right for him to be with Alexis...but that's only in my fantasied little mind...LOL) Gh Couples.... 770350

I will say that I'm sick of dayplayers like Diane & Max getting a romantic story (and a storyline in general) when there are contract players who can't get either. That sucks to no end.

I can honestly say that there is not one couple on GH right now that I can get behind rooting for and that makes me sad. That being said....assuming that Nikolas and Liz aren't some placeholder for Nikolas & Rebecca, I could definitely get behind them. I'm just reluctant, scared that I'll get behind them and find out the plan was for Nikolas and Rebecca all along. Hence I'm being extremely guarded right now. Gh Couples.... Kopfschuettel

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 pm

I am loving Jasam right now, but that doesn't mean that I'm turning in my Lusam lover fan card! Both couples are hot!

However in the Jasam or Liason debate, my choice is clear!

In the Lusam or LL2 debate, my choice is clear!

I really don't want Liz with either of them!

I could potentially get behind Lik/Niz, because BH and TC are SOOOO pretty together! Only with Lucky's blessing, because my man cannot be hurt in this! I also see potential with Liz and Matt as a Scrubs2, complete with double dates with Scrubs!

I liked the Mac/Alexis scenes this week, and I have wanted them together for awhile now. Mac is smokin'!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Gh Couples.... Am1986

The ultimate couple for me will ALWAYS be Monica and Alan. I was a LITTLE girl and IN LURVE with ALAN Q...and addicted to he and Monica's crazy relationship. IMO Monica was never really cut out to be a Webber...had she and Rick actually tied the knot it still would have ended in divorce...But from the moment they met it was CLEAR that Monica was definitely meant to be with Alan and to be a Quartermaine. She and Alan had MANY MANY ups and downs...but you couldn't help root for them to get it right because you KNEW they were meant for each other. Sure, he tried to kill her...three times...SURE they both cheated on one another a few times *she more than he*...BUT deep down you just KNEW they belonged TOGETHER...they were so much better together than apart....They were such a BEATIFUL couple to look at first of all...but then add Monica's strong wit, and ambition, and slight street edge with Alan's suaveness, and hidden darkside and you've got a CLASSIC power couple with unforgettable storylines...I enjoyed laughing at them and crying with them over the years.

My three FAVORITE Alan and Monica storylines are:

The whole Susan Moore arc that lasteda bout three years I believe...it resulted in us getting Jason *who I do like and wish would have more contact with his REAL family*...and I LURVED how Monica would chew Susan and just spit her out like she was the cat to Susan's mouse. And when she and Alan banned together to take her down in court...PRICELESS.

Monica's Breast Cancer s/l...One of the BEST written storylines EVER on GH...Alan 's heartbreak at possibly losing the love of his life...Monica's struggle to deal with her immortality and having to give up some of her stauch independence...what a GREAT storyline...Leslie wa ROBBED of the Emmy that year!

Alan's Drug Addiction...IMO this storyline was the LAST GOOD storyline...and all parties esp Alan and Monica were great in it. Leslie and Stu did a FAB job here...Stu DESERVED his Emmy.

This couple brought about so many awesome storylines and story arcs...they provided comic relief and also awesome dramatic moments...It was WRONG of Guza and his croanies to kill off Alan and leave Monica heartbroken and alone.

Gh Couples.... AlanMonicaTWLIMO2-2

Gh Couples.... AlanMonicaRapture

To Be Continued...
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down