GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JaSam @ the Penthouse

+3
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
clarityfades
7 posters

Go down

JaSam @ the Penthouse Empty JaSam @ the Penthouse

Post  clarityfades Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 pm

I liked the simplicity of JaSam's convo @ the PH. & damn! That knife Sam had strapped to her leg looked ready to fuck a bitch up!! lol! Hopefully it'll be Jerry. Cool & I liked that Sam & Jason were just chillin', while she patched herself up. REALLY glad she didn't let him do that when she could do it herself. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! flower
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

JaSam @ the Penthouse Empty Re: JaSam @ the Penthouse

Post  ISIS Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Yeah the convo was good...and like you said Sam was being VERY independent...something she wasn't when they were together...

i can deal with them being friends...but I would NEVER want them as anything more again.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:19 pm

ISIS wrote:
i can deal with them being friends...but I would NEVER want them as anything more again.

Me either. You could tell by the way Jason just kindof nudged her when she was unconscious that he really didn't care that much. Just like he would have nudged Claudia.

I know the Jasam fans want to see them back togehter again, but IMO they are much better apart.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:34 pm

Guza will never let these two get back together.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:12 pm

These scenes have me feeling very torn between my former Jasam love and my current die-hard Lusam love. I don't want Jasam back together by no means, but seeing them together makes me nostalgic for the old days of eating Chinese food and having Carly barge in every five minutes! I have to keep remembering that Sam is so much happier with Lucky than I remember her ever being! Please Lucky come home soon! I don't want to go back!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:34 am

^^ I know what you mean.

I almost expected for them to order some chinese and take out the dominoes and tequila. Oh the good old days. But she is better with Lucky, Jason on the other hand IMO is better with Sam. I was pulling up some youtube scenes and one thing about him when he was with her, he was always smiling. Since they have broken up I can count the number of times he's smiled on one hand.

I too love that she was being a weak woman needing him to help her out. The gun and knife, super hot on her.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:56 pm

samizgh wrote:^^ I know what you mean.

I almost expected for them to order some chinese and take out the dominoes and tequila. Oh the good old days. But she is better with Lucky, Jason on the other hand IMO is better with Sam. I was pulling up some youtube scenes and one thing about him when he was with her, he was always smiling. Since they have broken up I can count the number of times he's smiled on one hand.

I too love that she was being a weak woman needing him to help her out. The gun and knife, super hot on her.

You are apparently watching the wrong scenes on YT. lol! Don't forget, Jason has not had a lot of reasons to smile since he caught Sam in bed with Ric. Alan died, Emily died, Michael got shot, gave up his son & Elizabeth, not being able to see Morgan, parting of ways with Sonny...he has seen so much bad since then. I would not be smiling either.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:15 pm

I love that they brought up Robin being in labor and how close it was to what happened to Sam. When she said "That must of been pretty intense for you." or whatever she said it made me soo sad! crying

I would like if these two can be friends...if I can't have them together can we at least have SOME scenes with them being friends. Its kinda like how I am holding out for Sam and Carly being friends!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 pm

I really liked the JaSam scenes...it just reminded me that no matter WHAT was going on in their lives, Sam always found a way to get Jason to open up & even relax & smile. Too bad he doesn't have anyone who can do that now. Cool Plus, I just like seeing them in bad-ass mode.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:46 pm

I do think it was nice of Jason to check on Sam to make sure she got home okay. I am guessing tomorrow it's Jason to the rescue!!!!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:22 am

samizgh wrote:^^ I know what you mean.

I agree, Sam is better with Lucky, but Jason is much better Sam!

While he hasn't had much to be happy about since they broke up (breaking up with Sam would make anybody sad!), but they had lots of sadness while they were together and he was smiling almost all the time. They had more sadness together than two people should ever have. I remember when all people could talk about was how much Sam cried. From the moment she got with Jason her life was one big crisis. The baby died, Hope was taken away, Michael, Morgan, and Kristina were kidnapped, Michael was dealing with thinking that he killed AJ, Jason lost his memory, Manny was constantly after them, give them a break! They never had any moments of peace! Even through all that, Sam was able to get Jason to smile and even laugh.

Fortunately, since Sam has been with Lucky, her crisis level has seemed to have dipped slightly. Also, Lucky has been able to keep her tears at bay. I am happy for my girl; it's about time!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:17 am

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:07 am

I liked that Jason called Sam to be sure she got home safely. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:42 am

I'm very happy with the way it played out! No Sam pinning for Jason & neither did the "remember when"! I think eventually they can be friends but it would be a long time from now IMO however, they were very respectful and understanding of one another.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:51 pm

clarityfades wrote:I liked that Jason called Sam to be sure she got home safely. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

That was sweet wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down