GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America's Next Top Model

2 posters

Go down

America's Next Top Model Empty America's Next Top Model

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 am

Anybody else watch this show? I love it...the wannabe-models are freakin' hilarious!! I'm excited for the season premier Wednesday night, & I hope someone else watches so I can talk shit with someone who knows what I'm talking about! laugh

& I love that Yaya just got her ass fired from AMC (She played Cassandra, Angie's daughter). Because she sucked super ass, imo. & I love that Eva is on Y&R...even though I don't watch that soap. Apparently, she was so good (& successful) that Y&R is expanding her role & bringing her back just as soon as they can work her into the storyline. Yay!!
Bravo!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Model Empty Re: America's Next Top Model

Post  Stacy Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:19 am

clarityfades wrote:Anybody else watch this show? I love it...the wannabe-models are freakin' hilarious!! I'm excited for the season premier Wednesday night, & I hope someone else watches so I can talk shit with someone who knows what I'm talking about! laugh

& I love that Yaya just got her ass fired from AMC (She played Cassandra, Angie's daughter). Because she sucked super ass, imo. & I love that Eva is on Y&R...even though I don't watch that soap. Apparently, she was so good (& successful) that Y&R is expanding her role & bringing her back just as soon as they can work her into the storyline. Yay!!
Bravo!

I never realized that Cassandra was Yaya ( but I hadn't watched it all that much) but as soon as I read that I recalled Yaya's voice & it makes sense. Also didn't know Eva was on Y&R!!! I will have to watch it to see if I can catch it. I didn't watch last season but I plan on catching it this season.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Stacy wrote:

I never realized that Cassandra was Yaya ( but I hadn't watched it all that much) but as soon as I read that I recalled Yaya's voice & it makes sense. Also didn't know Eva was on Y&R!!! I will have to watch it to see if I can catch it. I didn't watch last season but I plan on catching it this season.

Yup...I don't think Eva's back on Y&R quite yet. I know they had to let a couple storylines play out before they could reintroduce her to the canvas. But I think she'll be back fairly soon...probably by Nov. sweeps @ the latest.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content