GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving Patrick right now!

+2
KegVaughanacoRocks
jasefan
6 posters

Go down

Loving Patrick right now! Empty Loving Patrick right now!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:17 am

Since this crisis started Patrick has just been amazing IMO!

Back to top Go down

Loving Patrick right now! Empty Re: Loving Patrick right now!

Post  jasefan Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:38 am

Patrick has been really great!! He has been so amazing through this whole crisis! ITA!! flower
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:43 pm

I have been very impressed with his ability to handle the stress and pressure of this crisis, however I think that TIIC should have put the focus on Monica, rather than have her on the OR team that went down. It would have been nice to let Monica take charge and make the tough decisions onscreen for a change. I like Patrick, but I feel like we get to see him all the time, plus Monica has much more experience!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:52 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:I have been very impressed with his ability to handle the stress and pressure of this crisis, however I think that TIIC should have put the focus on Monica, rather than have her on the OR team that went down. It would have been nice to let Monica take charge and make the tough decisions onscreen for a change. I like Patrick, but I feel like we get to see him all the time, plus Monica has much more experience!

ITA it would have been great to see Monica in this situation however Patrick was GREAT today! I felt bad when he broke down over Leyla & when he met her fiance & then found out Robin was on her way! JT is doing a GREAT JOB!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:08 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:I have been very impressed with his ability to handle the stress and pressure of this crisis, however I think that TIIC should have put the focus on Monica, rather than have her on the OR team that went down. It would have been nice to let Monica take charge and make the tough decisions onscreen for a change. I like Patrick, but I feel like we get to see him all the time, plus Monica has much more experience!

First...I agree JT has been AWESOME as Patrick...and Patrick has been dealing with this crisis the best he can and done a great job...

but I agree with KMR that instead of having Monica "get sick"...the focus should have been on HER as CoS trying to figure out this crisis. I feel a bit let down in that factor...and IMO it's a trifle sexist and agist in the part of TIIC...

so while I cheer on Pat for a job well done...and I teared up with him when Leyla died and he had to tell her finace...I can't help but feel a little bitter that my Moni is stuck in a hospital bed and not making the decisions.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:20 pm

ISIS wrote:

First...I agree JT has been AWESOME as Patrick...and Patrick has been dealing with this crisis the best he can and done a great job...

but I agree with KMR that instead of having Monica "get sick"...the focus should have been on HER as CoS trying to figure out this crisis. I feel a bit let down in that factor...and IMO it's a trifle sexist and agist in the part of TIIC...

so while I cheer on Pat for a job well done...and I teared up with him when Leyla died and he had to tell her finace...I can't help but feel a little bitter that my Moni is stuck in a hospital bed and not making the decisions.

I am bitter that they have shown every person that went down BUT Monica. What's up with that? The CoS goes down (not to mention a veteran & influencial and important character) and we haven't even seen her in her room?
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:51 pm

I wasn't really a Patrick fan before but since Robin had her baby and now this..........loving the guy!

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:08 am

Well...I have my theory about WHY they've not shown my girl yet...and believe me...I really do think TIIC are doing what I think they're doing...

Spoiler:
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:39 am

They'd better show her soon! that stinks 2
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:56 pm

ISIS wrote:

Egggggggggg-xactly, Isis! I absolutely applaud Pat for doing so well...but I'm appalled that, once again, Monica is shoved to the sidelines (& backburnered @ the same time!). How is that possible? I can't believe they aren't showing her in her room...I'm hoping Tracy & Edward visit her now that they've been scrubbed down.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:01 pm

How bout the fact the we did't even really get to see their reaction to finding out Monica was one of those in the OR in the first place?

Now today Patrick was worried about Robin and rightfully so as he couldn't get in touch with her...LURVED him telling Reynor to get off his @$$ and find his wife...

Now YOU know Reynor ain't thinkin about Robin and Emma...Poor Emma.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:08 am

Patrick gets better and better everyday! Jt is just a great actor!

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:14 pm

Patrick is rocking in all his scenes!! He's really handleing everything well!! He's doing a wonderful job! grin
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Pat's really been knocking it out of the park...I feel every moment with him. His concern about Robin & Emma, his frustration with the lack of information, & his anger that they can only do so much. LOVING HIM!!! flower
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:44 am

clarityfades wrote:Pat's really been knocking it out of the park...I feel every moment with him. His concern about Robin & Emma, his frustration with the lack of information, & his anger that they can only do so much. LOVING HIM!!! flower

I wonder if a best supporting actor Emmy is out of the question? I think he deserves it!

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Patrick is doing Great and rocking his scenes.. He so deserves a Emmy for this..
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:00 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
clarityfades wrote:Pat's really been knocking it out of the park...I feel every moment with him. His concern about Robin & Emma, his frustration with the lack of information, & his anger that they can only do so much. LOVING HIM!!! flower

I wonder if a best supporting actor Emmy is out of the question? I think he deserves it!

There's absolutely no reason why it would be out of the question! Now whether any of us will get to see it is another story... No
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:14 pm

I think best lead, not suppporting!!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:31 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:I think best lead, not suppporting!!

That would be great but it isn't gonna happen. He deserves it but it's not gonna happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down