GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for Sam Fans

4 posters

Go down

Question for Sam Fans Empty Question for Sam Fans

Post  ISIS Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 am

OK all you Sam fans...

this is a hostory quesiton that I can't answer as there is a part of GH time where I didn't watch much...and that was part of 2003, part of 2004, and part of 2005...I was going through my self imposed boycott stay at the time...

SO here's the question...

Who killed Sam's ex-boyfriend? The one that used to steal cars and she was arrested as an accessory to grand theft auto when she was younger?

A friend on another board wants to know and NOOOBody has responded to her yet...

but I KNOW somebody in here HAS to know the answer.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Question for Sam Fans Empty Re: Question for Sam Fans

Post  jasefan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 am

I'm Not Sure but I think it was Jason.
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 am

jasefan wrote:

That's what I think too! I seem to remember Jason killing him........

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:09 am

The Wicked One wrote:
jasefan wrote:

That's what I think too! I seem to remember Jason killing him........

Me Too, I Think it was Jason.
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:45 pm

I can answer your question & give a little detail!! wink

Nico (Sam's ex-bf) was released from prison & came looking for Sam (he had told her in letters that he would come back for her when he was released). He came to Port Charles & Faith hired him to kill Sonny...Nico's the one who shot Sonny when Sonny went to look for Sam @ the convent (when she wanted to give her baby up for adoption b/c she didn't think she'd make a good mother). Nico tried to kidnap Sam twice~the first time, Carly kicked his ass in the hall on the PH level...the second time, Jason shot Nico in the shoulder & saved Sam.

So, SaSon didn't think they could protect Sam from Nico in PC, so she & Jason went to Sonny's island...but Nico followed. While Jason was chasing down a lead (someone had seen Nico @ a bar on the island), Nico sneaked into Sonny's home & tried to get Sam to come w/ him...{He had told her earlier that he didn't blame her for sending him to prison, b/c he knew the cops gave her no choice~and he didn't want her to go to jail b/c of how it changes a person (ie: hardens them).} Sam tried to go for a shotgun (that Jason had left w/ her) & Nico got pissed...but Jason came back & shot him. Nico told Jason that he (Nico) wasn't the only one looking for Sam (which kicked off the Danny s/l with her mom having died in a fire). flower
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 am

clarityfades wrote:I can answer your question & give a little detail!! wink

Nico (Sam's ex-bf) was released from prison & came looking for Sam (he had told her in letters that he would come back for her when he was released). He came to Port Charles & Faith hired him to kill Sonny...Nico's the one who shot Sonny when Sonny went to look for Sam @ the convent (when she wanted to give her baby up for adoption b/c she didn't think she'd make a good mother). Nico tried to kidnap Sam twice~the first time, Carly kicked his ass in the hall on the PH level...the second time, Jason shot Nico in the shoulder & saved Sam.

So, SaSon didn't think they could protect Sam from Nico in PC, so she & Jason went to Sonny's island...but Nico followed. While Jason was chasing down a lead (someone had seen Nico @ a bar on the island), Nico sneaked into Sonny's home & tried to get Sam to come w/ him...{He had told her earlier that he didn't blame her for sending him to prison, b/c he knew the cops gave her no choice~and he didn't want her to go to jail b/c of how it changes a person (ie: hardens them).} Sam tried to go for a shotgun (that Jason had left w/ her) & Nico got pissed...but Jason came back & shot him. Nico told Jason that he (Nico) wasn't the only one looking for Sam (which kicked off the Danny s/l with her mom having died in a fire). flower

Thanks everyone...Clare thanks for the details...now I DO remember some of this.

My friend will apreciate this.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:03 pm

C, that was impressive. I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast scratch