GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam McCall

4 posters

Go down

Sam McCall Empty Sam McCall

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:49 pm

Yes. She's annoying me lately. Trying to cope with her uselessness by sticking her nose into things that she does not belong in.

Yes, Throw stones.

Last edited by clarityfades on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No other thread title uses degrading nicknames...so this one can't either.)

Back to top Go down

Sam McCall Empty Re: Sam McCall

Post  LexCorinthos Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Eh-oh A may kill Little Brother star wars
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:54 pm

I typed that whilst in my Nuclear Bunker in Russia. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:26 am

Your girl can take that among other things, very well. lol!

I dunno, I think if she saw this she would throw herself on another guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:50 am

Honestly Sam is like a one woman wrecking ball to my poor Alexis' life. Everything she touches ruins my poor girl. My fondest hope is that we find out they are not related. In my scenario, Sam is a con artist hired by Helena to make Alexis' life miserable & let's face it, she's doing a bang up job. For the past two years, she's dished out more abouse than Helena ever had, starting with the physical assault at the PCPD, the constant degrading, the sexing up any guy who looks at Alexis....the woman is the black plague to Alexis' life. The best thing this show could ever do is to reveal that they are not related because Alexis doesn't deserve to be caused any more pain by this woman. There is just no way they can be related, there's no evidence & there is definitely no resemblance. Guza, do the smart thing for once in your life...admit that the "Alexis is Sam's mother" idea was a loser, cut your losses & free Alexis from this mess that is Sam McCall!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:30 am

AlexisDavisFanFirst - ^^^^ I agree! She does not look like Alexis at all. I'm not a big Sam lover here and A said I should post my feelings here. Just following orders! grin

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Okay...we need some more Sam hate going on in here! Half this thread is by the Sam fans, not bashers.

Sam needs some clothing that does not show her boobs. I'm tired of always having to look at her boobs. It's a shame but apparently that is all she has going for her, is her boobs.

And stay out of Jason's life please. He does not need you. You'd be stifled again.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:44 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:Okay...we need some more Sam hate going on in here! Half this thread is by the Sam fans, not bashers.

You were right Kathy, and it's not fair to you Sam haters. I corrected it for you guys.

****Sam lovers stay out of here and let the haters do their thing****
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content