GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperfiction (GH Style)

+4
samizgh
Stacy
jasefan
AlexisDavisFanFirst
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hyperfiction (GH Style) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hyperfiction (GH Style)

Post  ISIS Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 pm

She sends her men out to abduct Kristina to use to control Sam. "Helena grins devilishly as Hans and Sven her blong and blue eyed strong men leave her office. "I can't wait to hear the anguished cries of the little mouse when she realizes her precious Kristina, the daughter of that peasant mobster, is no where to be found.

When Hans and Sven locate Krissy, she's at school on the playground during recess, discussing the latest high school musical movie. Hans stays in the running car while Sven goes to grab her.

Krissy, ever so cleverly slips through Sven's arms, punches him in the nuts and takes off running inside and straight for the phone to call her ...

1. Daddy and Uncle Jason who are known mobsters and will kill a mofo...

2. Mommy the D.A. who's kinda phycho herself and will kill a mofo when pushed.

3. Both her mom and dad who are both certifiable and will kill a mofo.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Her Daddy and Uncle Jason who are known mobsters and will kill a mofo. Sonny picks up, "Hey Princess" he greets.
"Daddy, Daddy, someones after me" she screams as Hans pulls up and jumps out of the car.
"I gotta go" she cries and she begins to run away from the blonde man.
Sonny picks up the phone and calls Jason, "Have Spinelli activate the GPS chip in Kristina's phone, someone is after her" he orders.
Meanwhile Hans has grabbed Kristina and...

*Shoves her in the trunk of the car
or
*she bites him hard on the hand freeing her once again
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Shoves her in the trunk of the car!

Jason had Spin activate the GPS and he was off to find Kristina.

Meanwhile Helena shows a picture of Krissy to Sam. "Now you will do as I say or your sister will die" Sam thought for a moment then told Helena that she wouldn't do anything until Krissy was brought in the room with her. After awhile Helena agrees. Krissy is shoved in her room and as she looks up she sees her big sister. "You're dead!" She exclaimed. Sam rushes to her. "I'm not dead Krissy; look at me" They exchange a hug. Then

1. Jason burst through the door...

2. Helena comes back in and begins to laugh...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:48 am

Helena comes back in and begins to laugh, "Oh, two blind mice, I just need to set the trap for the third one" she says before leaving and cackling maniacally.
Kristina looks up to Sam, "I'm scared" she admits.
Sam cuddles her close and strokes her hair, "Everything is going to be okay, I promise" she whispers.
Jason is driving across town following the GPS signal. He figures out that it is on Spoon Island, and he knows that there is only one person who can help him. He...

*Calls Luke to help him navigate the tunnels

or

*Calls Luke but gets Lucky who tells him Luke is out of town...but that he knows the tunnels as well as his dad and will meet him on the launch.
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:17 am

Calls Luke but gets Lucky who tells him Luke is out of town...but that he knows the tunnels as well as his dad and will meet him on the launch. Lucky can't stand to know that Sams life is in danger, but what bothers him more is that she reached out to Jason. With Spin on the phone directing Jason to Kristina a shot rings out and a body falls to the ground.

*Helena shot Lucky as a payback for all the mess with both families

or

*Alexis shoots Helena, DAs have ways of tracking people too.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:12 am

Alexis shoots Helena, DAs have ways of tracking people too.

As Alexis, Jason, and Lucky run to get Kristina Alexis realizes she is running on pure adrnaline. She lost one daughter today she refuses to lose another!

They finally get the door open to Kristina when all their eyes fall on Samantha who is shielding Kristina from the unknown danger. Sam runs to...

Alexis w/ Kristina and all 3 embrace in a family hug and cry

Jason, as she tells him she knew he would find them and they kiss

Lucky, She needs him to know to know about the baby!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Alexis w/ Kristina and all 3 embrace in a family hug and cry. Alexis tosses the gun on the bed and holds on to both of her girls for dear life, then pulls back to see that is is REALLY Sam...ALIVE!!! "I thought I'd lost you forever."

"I'm ok, mom." Sam says and glances down at the gun. Looking suspiciously back at Alexis she says, "Where'd that come from? I thought you were antifirearms."

Alexis responds,

"I didn't survive as D.A. on JUST my wit and skills as an attorney."

"There are many things about my relationship with Sonny that you and others don't know. This is one of them. His insistence. Never thought it would come in handy though."
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:37 pm

"There are many things about my relationship with Sonny that you and others don't know. This is one of them. His insistence. Never thought it would come in handy though."

Just then Sonny rushes in. "Krissy, My baby girl! I was SO scared". Krissy & her dad embrace. "Mom, saved me! Dad" "I know baby girl'. Sonny stroked her hair & glanced over at Alexis. "Alexis, I can never Thank You enough"., Alexis looked over to him "She's my daughter; don't insult me".

Just then all the emotions of the day rush to Alexis.

1. Sonny rushes to her & holds her tightly...

2. Sam & Krissy rush to Alexis & they hold their mother...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:21 am

Sonny rushes to her & holds her tightly, then takes her face in his hands and plants a feathery light kiss on her lips. Alexis' eyes widen at first, then her hear kicks in and she gives in to the kiss completely. When they separate, they can't take their eyes off one another.

"Ahem." Jason says as he regretfully intervenes. "Sonny, the body." He points to the dead Helena bleeding on the floor.

"Take care of it, Jason. You and Lucky take care of it."

"Umm," Sam interjects, "I'll stay and help dispose of the body. You two take Krissy, and uh, go."

Sonny...

1. wraps an arm around Alexis and grabs on to Kristina's hand and leads them out of the catacombs, taking them safely ashore where he explains he can't let Jason and the others deal with all of that by themselves....it's his DUTY to personally see to it that HELENA burns on Earth as she will in hell.

2. wraps an arm around Alexis and grabs on to Kristina's hand and leads them out of the catacombs and not only sees them to safety, they get Molly, and head back to his place...where it's "safer".
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:52 am

wraps an arm around Alexis and grabs on to Kristina's hand and leads them out of the catacombs and not only sees them to safety, they get Molly, and head back to his place...where it's "safer".

They get back to Sonny's house and get the girls asleep. Sonny walks into the livingroom and pours himself and Alexis a drink. "I shouldn't drink this; not tonight Sonny", Alexis managed to get out. Sonny pushed the drink into her hand and they sipped there drinks quietly letting the days events settle in their minds. Alexis turned to Sonny watching him carefully. "Sonny..." she began

Sonny placed his finger over her lips

1. and quietly lifted her up and carried her to his room

2. and began to kiss her passionately on the couch
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:34 am

and began to kiss her passionately on the couch since they can't wait another second longer, it has been far too long since they were intimate. As Sonny is about to gently slide in, they hear the kids giggling. He then picks her up and they go outside where they make beautiful love under the bright night sky. After they are done, he's holding her in his arms, she felt the safest she had ever felt. Sonnys phone rings, and he ignores it, but it rings again. Based on the ringtone he knew it was Jason, and he knew Jason would never call back to back. Sonny anwers the phone and Jason is freaking out.

*Hes trying to tell him something about Monica, but Sonny can't make it out at first

or

*He's trying to tell him Helena escaped.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 am

He's trying to tell him something about Monica, but Sonny can't make it out at first.

"Ja, Jason, slow down. What about Monica?"

"According to Edward, Cassadine tooke her! We gotta find her. She's all I got left!"

"What Cassadine, Nik?"

"No. The one we thought was dead. The big one."

Alexis sees the look of concern on Sonny's face. "What?"

Sonny says,

"It's Stavros. He's got Monica."

OR

"It's Stefan. He's got Monica."
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 pm

"It's Stefan. He's got Monica." The house was ambushed and everyone was tied up. He took Tracy with him too.
*scene changes to Stefan with Tracy and Monica* He tells them that hes gonna make Luke pay for everything he has done to his family. He tells Monica he meant only wanted Tracy to use against Luke, but Monica was going to get in his way. Monica tells him, "I know my son will move heaven and earth to come after you!" Stefan..

* lets her go, but tells her not to tell anyone

or

* tells her to shut up and puts duct tape over her mouth.

Last edited by samizgh on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Stefan tells her to shut up and puts duct tape over her mouth. This of course does not sit well with Monica who cusses behind the tape. Tracy almost couldn't hold back the giggles but did so until Stefan left the room. "Now you know what it feels like to be bound and gagged." Monica muffles something incoherant and Tracy snickers. "Oh stop your crabbing and listen...

"I've got a way to get us out of here."

OR

"That Cassaidiot forgot I wasn't tied up AND I have my Blackberry still."
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:07 am

"I've got a way to get us out of here."

Monica muffled some more & Tracy gave her a snide look. "I don't think I want to take the gag off you". Tracy begun to fiddle with her hands with Monica still trying to talk. "Oh Monica just shut up until I can get your gag off". Finally Tracy frees her hands and unties Monica as well. Monica looked impatiently at Tracy & remarked "What's your plan, to wait for Luke? Your drunk in shining armor" "I will tie you back up & leave you here with these psychos if you do not shut up!"

Monica and Tracy begin to fight....

Tracy tells Monica they can go out the window...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 am

Monica and Tracy begin to fight in a whispering voice. Monica tells Tracy that this is all her fault and she didn't want Luke living in her house. Tracy tells her, it's only her house because Alan gave it to her. They manage to get lose and crawl in a hole behind a wall, the window was a dead end. It lead them....

*outside with a terrible storm and the high cliff with rocks on the bottom

or

*right into the study where Stefan and a kidnapped and confused Georgie
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:55 am

*right into the study where Stefan and a kidnapped and confused Georgie sat.

"Did you really think I'd make it that easy?" Stefan asked, smirking at Tracy & Monica. "I knew two strong, beautiful, & capable women like you wouldn't be kept down for long."

"Flattery will get you nowhere," Monica snarled, her eyes greedily taking in Georgie's slight form tied to a chair.

Tracy storms over to Stefan and...

*bitchslaps him saying, "I understand kidnapping us, but what's with torturing me with HER presence?"

OR

*Rolls her eyes at Stefan, pushes him out of her way, & marches over to Georgie to untie her, saying, "I knew you were next to useless, how in the hell are you alive?"

(BTW, just read this thread tonight & had to join in the fun!) lol!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:16 am

*Rolls her eyes at Stefan, pushes him out of her way, & marches over to Georgie to untie her, saying, "I knew you were next to useless, how in the hell are you alive?" Stefan laughs and shakes his head. "I have my ways, none of which are your concern." he says as watches Tracy untie Georgie. "I have more allies here in Port Charles than you are aware of", he said with a smirk. **Scene change** Meanwhile Sonny is telling Alexis what has happened with Monica. "I'm sorry, Alexis, Jason needs my help. I'll call you", Sonny says, kisses her cheek and leaves. When he is gone, Alexis makes a call. When there is an answer, Alexis heads towards her car as she speaks on the phone. "We need to call Stefan, warn him that Sonny and Jason are looking for whomever kidnapped Monica and plan our next move", she said in a low tone, though she was alone.

1. She is talking to Jerry who is with Nikolas and Sam....the four of them are Stefan's allies

or

2. She is talking to a most unexpected ally: Helena Cassadine

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:00 pm

I LOVE YOU, TAMI. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool

On with the story.........

"Don't worry, darling. I'll tell Nikolas, he & Sam will let Stefan know." Jerry replied, adding, "Meet me as soon as you can, you know where I'll be." Alexis assured Jerry she'd be there shortly, and headed to the lake house. She swiftly changed her clothes, grabbed her bag, & exited to meet Jerry.*Scene change* Monica checked out Georgie, to make sure she was unharmed, then asked, "Who would work with you?" Stefan replied enigmatically, "You'd be surprised." The phone rings & Stefan answers, after speaking in a tone too low for his hostages to hear, hung up. "What was that about?" Tracy asked. "None of your business, I have something to attend to; I'll return shortly." Stefan said. "While I'm gone there will be several guards posted, don't try to escape." Stefan leaves, and a guard enters, blocking the door.

Tracy, Monica & Georgie...

Huddle together, trying to form a plan of escape...

OR

Tracy & Georgie get into an argument that Monica is forced to break up, when dinner arrives...courtesy of Stefan....
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 pm

The feeling is mutual, my friend smooches

They huddle together to try to form a plan of escape. In a nearby control room, some of Stefan's guards sit together & watch, laughing as they hear the women trying to form a cohesive unit, the occasional arguments breaking out from time to time, usually between Monica and Tracy. On one of the other monitors, they see Sonny and Jason arriving to see if anyone knew where Monica was. As soon as they got to the door, they are ambushed by a team of guards, there is a scuffle but the two men are overpowered and rendered unconscious. Both are taken to separate rooms windowless rooms and locked in, unaware of the hidden cameras in their rooms so that they could be monitored as well.

1. Check in with the team of Stefan, Alexis, Nikolas & Sam

or

2. "Ladies, we have some unfortunate news for you. Your would be rescuers have been neutralized and are now prisoners as well" says the disguised voice over an intercom before they are shown the unconscious bodies of Sonny and Jaosn in their individual rooms on monitors.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:43 pm

"Ladies, we have some unfortunate news for you. Your would be rescuers have been neutralized and are now prisoners as well" says the disguised voice over an intercom before they are shown the unconscious bodies of Sonny and Jaosn in their individual rooms on monitors.

Tracy rolls her eyes "oh joy, Port Charles finest were the ones trying to recue us? We are lucky they got caught before they killed us in the crossfire"

Monica stands up, walking towards Tracy "That is MY son in there you Bitch"

Oh I am sorry your Brain damaged...." Tracy began before Georgie cut her off

"Will you both SHUT UP!!! I have been stuck in here, away from my family, the love of my life (she steals a glance at Tracy) for I don't know how long and all you two can do is Yell"

Scene change*
Alexis finally meets up w/ Jerry & Sam

" The boys (speaking of Jason & Sonny) have been neutralized" Jerry tells her as they embrace.

"You are sure Stefan knows not to hurt the innocents Mom?" Sam asked Alexis

"I am positive, everything has gone just as we planned it to"

Jerry states...

1. Now that Sonny & Jason have been caught we need to move on to the next stage, their deaths & yours & Sam's retribution from all the hell they have caused you both!

2. Now w/ Sonny & Jason locked away safe, we need to get to the rest of Helena's targets to keep them safe...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:55 pm

"Now that Sonny & Jason have been caught we need to move on to the next stage, their deaths & yours & Sam's retribution from all the hell they have caused you both!", Jerry told them as he fixed each of the ladies a glass of wine and handed the glasses to Alexis and Sam. He then fixed stronger drinks for himself and Nikolas. "Those two should not have been allowed to get away with their treatment of the both of you for as long as they have"

"Jerry, just make sure that Monica, Tracy and Georgie aren't hurt, ok? They are Emily's family and have been very good to me. I don't want them to be hurt because we decided to use them as bait for Sonny and Jason", Nikolas said.

"My dear boy, I have no intention of harming the ladies unless they are a threat to any of us. The only problem I can see is that they can identify Stefan", Jerry told Nikolas.

"Do you still have access to that drug you used on Nadine Crowell? As I remember correctly, it wiped out her short term memory and she never remembered seeing you", Alexis suggested.

"As a matter of fact I do. I'll get some immediately and use it to secure Monica's, Tracy's and Georgie's safety. Now we need to get word to Stefan to make sure he doesn't let Sonny or Jason know who he is. They would be more difficult to drug, so it would likely be best if he kept his identity concealed", Jerry said.

"I'll call him and let him know. I'm sure he'll be able to do that", Sam suggested as she took her cell phone from the clip on her waistband.

"Thank you, sweetheart. And let him know that we'll be in touch to let him know what the next phase of the plan is", Alexis said, placing a soft kiss on Sam's forehead.

Sam nodded and stepped out of the room to make the phone call...but who does she call?

1. She calls Stefan as planned to let him know what was discussed, then rejoins the group to plot phase 2

or

2. She calls Jason to let him know what is going on to help him and Sonny, not agreeing with what the Cassadines and Jerry are doing.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3