GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuZar Sucks More Than a Two Dolla Ho

4 posters

Go down

LuZar Sucks More Than a Two Dolla Ho Empty LuZar Sucks More Than a Two Dolla Ho

Post  LexCorinthos Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:46 am

Seriously...I can't stand LooLoo and Jawnnny. Not only do they have the chemistry of gnats...they hog the screentime. I mean I know it takes a village to prop the idiot...but to see The Q's/Lucky/Nikolas/Claudia all have to do their bidding barfing
The best thing would be for them to die...short painful deaths...although then I would probably be subjected to years of mourning that stinks 2
If you hate Luzar...come spread the carnage.
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

LuZar Sucks More Than a Two Dolla Ho Empty Re: LuZar Sucks More Than a Two Dolla Ho

Post  samizgh Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 am

I wanna see Johnny be some ones bitch in jail. While looloo is someones hoe at Shadybrook.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

LuZar Sucks More Than a Two Dolla Ho Empty Re: LuZar Sucks More Than a Two Dolla Ho

Post  Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:06 am

LexCorinthos wrote:Seriously...I can't stand LooLoo and Jawnnny. Not only do they have the chemistry of gnats...they hog the screentime. I mean I know it takes a village to prop the idiot...but to see The Q's/Lucky/Nikolas/Claudia all have to do their bidding barfing
The best thing would be for them to die...short painful deaths...although then I would probably be subjected to years of mourning that stinks 2
If you hate Luzar...come spread the carnage.

Let me make sure I have this right...........

You don't like Lulu/Johnny? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:38 am

Can't stand either of them Lulu or Johnny they are both annoying!! bang head
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:27 am

LuZar has been even more chemistry-less than normal. I think they took lessons in suckitude...it's the only explanation.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:20 pm

I can't stand either of them.. They so don't even have anything in common!! I just can't stand them.. They are boring as can be... shut up
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down