GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly Monaco's Peepshow Replacement Named

3 posters

Go down

Kelly Monaco's Peepshow Replacement Named Empty Kelly Monaco''s Peepshow Replacement Named

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri May 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Holly Madison has a new job lined and, yes fellas, it involves wearing next to nothing.
The 'Girls Next Door' star has revealed to PEOPLE that she'll be replacing Kelly Monaco in the Las Vegas-based burlesque 'PEEPSHOW' beginning in June. "I feel like this is perfect for me," she said. "I've always wanted to be in a really classy, sexy burlesque show."
'PEEPSHOW' is a topless, burlesque-style show that currently resembles a reunion show for 'Dancing With the Stars' contestants. Monaco along with Spice Girl singer Melanie Brown are in the cast, and of course Madison was on 'Stars' as well.
Neither Monaco nor Brown go topless in the show and even though she has plenty of experience in this area, Madison is also expected to keep covered up.
"It's going to be a blast," Madison, 30, said, adding that she feels her 'Dancing' experience will help. "It's given me a lot more confidence. From being on that show, it will definitely help me stick to a really strict workout routine."

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/holly-madison-in-peepshow/484666?icid=main|main|dl2|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2Ftelevision%2Farticle%2Fholly-madison-in-peepshow%2F484666
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Kelly Monaco's Peepshow Replacement Named Empty Re: Kelly Monaco's Peepshow Replacement Named

Post  jasefan Mon May 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Thanks for posting!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Kelly Monaco's Peepshow Replacement Named Empty Re: Kelly Monaco's Peepshow Replacement Named

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:35 pm

I didn't realize that it was a short-term gig for Kelly.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down