GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristina Davis Corinthos

2 posters

Go down

Kristina Davis Corinthos Empty Kristina Davis Corinthos

Post  mackenzie2184 Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Now that we have a new Kristina, yesterday and today proved my opinion. The writers are turning the sweet little girl we used to love into a tramp, a spoiled brat, and wild child. If any thing, it should be Molly who should have been the wild child, not Kristina. So far, I'm not liking her at all.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Kristina Davis Corinthos Empty Re: Kristina Davis Corinthos

Post  ISIS Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 am

Just noticed this was the ROASTING thread...oops...my bad...I'm going to move MY post to the General Discussion thread.

Now...if this NuKrissy is gong to be nothing but what we're seeing...not good...if this NuKrissy is going to START out negative...but we actually get to the nitty gritty on WHY she's acting this way and then change happens...with GOOD writing that is...then I can get behind this...

But yes...what I saw yesterday...NO NO NO!!! No
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:43 pm

ISIS wrote:Just noticed this was the ROASTING thread...oops...my bad...I'm going to move MY post to the General Discussion thread.

Now...if this NuKrissy is gong to be nothing but what we're seeing...not good...if this NuKrissy is going to START out negative...but we actually get to the nitty gritty on WHY she's acting this way and then change happens...with GOOD writing that is...then I can get behind this...

But yes...what I saw yesterday...NO NO NO!!! No

ISIS, I liked your post. I just felt that mine wasn't General Discussion so I put mine here. So far, I have nothing in general to say about Kristina except for that the actress who plays her (Lexi Ainsworth) has great chemistry with Drew Garret.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Oh yours was def a roast...it was all me...I posted and forgot what thread I was in...so I HAD to move mine.

Yeah so far she has good Chem with Drew...I hope they give them a GREAT sibling bond...like JJ and Em had...and Bobbie and Luke have....and Maxie and Georgie had....like Laura and Amy...Amy and Blackie...heck even Alan and Tracy had good sibling chemistry..even if they did fight a lot....in the end they loved each other a lot also.

GH NEEDS SIBLING releationships.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content