GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A (perhaps) wild story idea for Alexis/Kristina

4 posters

Go down

A (perhaps) wild story idea for Alexis/Kristina Empty A (perhaps) wild story idea for Alexis/Kristina

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 am

We all know how Guza likes to rip off movies & TV shows for his story ideas....so it got me thinking: why not rip off a movie for Alexis & Kristina's benefit lol! Here's my idea....."Cape Fear" (the 1991 remake).

Odd choice you say? Perhaps but hear me out...LOL. I'm looking at the Jessica Lange/Juliette Lewis relationship in the movie, not the Nick Nolte/Robert DeNiro angle. Here's where I got inspired after seeing it on TV again a week or so ago.

Jessica Lange (Leigh) & Juliette Lewis (Danielle) is a mother and teen daughter with a strained/troubled relationship. Leigh is the strong, intelligent, beautiful mother who's daughter, Danielle, seems to be crying out for attention. She fights with mom & dad (Nick Nolte), reads books that are a bit on the risque side, she smokes pot and even kind of flirts with Robert DeNiro's bad guy briefly (Before she knows he's a bad guy but come now...he looks "bad" to start with...LOL).

As the movie goes along, of course we see mother & daughter plunged into danger because of Nolte's character's past with DeNiro's character. As they face danger, we get to see Leigh and Danielle pull together, fight for each other and take care of each other, coming out with a stronger, closer relationship in the end because of what they've been through.

What a great bonding story that could be for Alexis & Kristina. Kristina is already doing the wild side, crying out for attention thing with the pot, drinking and driving Viola's van without a license. What if one of the criminals that Alexis prosecuted escaped from prison and came after her. He stalks & harasses Alexis and "befriends" Kristina (much in the way DeNiro's character did Danielle in Cape Fear) for a while. Eventually he corners mother & daughter, abducting/capturing them both, intending to make Alexis pay for putting him away and deciding that Kristina is part of it. We could have Alexis & Kristina bonding & working together to survive & get away from the criminal in question (THEMSELVES....not having anyone come to their rescue because Alexis is a strong intelligent woman (especially when fighting for her kids) and Kristina is likely to grow into one just like mama), triumphing in the end, of course, and becoming closer than ever realizing how much they love & need each other after nearly losing each other.

Of course I'm sure Guza wouldn't put this much thought into a story for Alexis...LOL. And maybe its a crazy/wild idea but its a thought that hit me while watching that movie. I couldn't help but see Alexis & Kristina and a potential story there in the Leigh/Danielle portions of the movie (less graphic and with less violence to make it TV friendly of course...LOL).

Anyhow, just thought I'd share my thoughts this evening...LOL.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

A (perhaps) wild story idea for Alexis/Kristina Empty Re: A (perhaps) wild story idea for Alexis/Kristina

Post  ghsoaps Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:31 am

That's sounds great AlexisDavisFanFirst but I was thinking more along the line of the bad seed. lol!
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

A (perhaps) wild story idea for Alexis/Kristina Empty Re: A (perhaps) wild story idea for Alexis/Kristina

Post  ISIS Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi Tami...that's a good idea for a storyline...but I would say that to make it fully believable...to have NO ONE even attempt to come after her to help is not going to fly...there has to be SOMEBODY who will miss them both and be trying to find them...even if it is still Lex and Krissy who save themselves...I'm sure that Molly and Viola will both be concerned when neither Krissy nor Lex come home...and then STAY gone longer than normal...I'm sure Molly will alert Sam once that happens.

But this is definitely a s/l I could get behind.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 pm

ISIS wrote:Hi Tami...that's a good idea for a storyline...but I would say that to make it fully believable...to have NO ONE even attempt to come after her to help is not going to fly...there has to be SOMEBODY who will miss them both and be trying to find them...even if it is still Lex and Krissy who save themselves...I'm sure that Molly and Viola will both be concerned when neither Krissy nor Lex come home...and then STAY gone longer than normal...I'm sure Molly will alert Sam once that happens.

But this is definitely a s/l I could get behind.

Hey Isis! I'm not saying that no one misses or comes after them. If Jax gets his head out of Carly's ass long enough, he'd be a gread idea for looking for them since he cares about Kristina and likes Alexis when the mood hits him...LOL. I wouldn't mind Mac, Lucky and the PCPD looking for them. I know this is going to be REAL unpopular but I wouldn't want Sonny (who, according to Jason, is too busy for Kristina anyway) or Sam anywhere near the story to be honest...not with this crew of writers. If either of them are involved, the story becomes ALL about them and then they become the heroes and rescuers (with Jason thrown in) instead of support like they would have to be in my vision of this story. I would want this to be an Alexis and Kristina being the focus story, not a repeat of Alexis' cancer story where it was a Jasam story disguised as Alexis' cancer story. Anyhow, unpopular or not, that's my POV. grin

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm

I like your idea Tami!!

& btw.... I LUrVe your banner (both actually) Cheers!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Stacy wrote:I like your idea Tami!!

& btw.... I LUrVe your banner (both actually) Cheers!

Thanks on both ends....though I had to change one of my banners. I'm not liking Kristina at all right now, I'm afraid. Hoping I have a reason to change my mind soon...LOL.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down