GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Menu for husbands homecoming

3 posters

Go down

Menu for husbands homecoming Empty Menu for husbands homecoming

Post  samismyhero Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:10 pm

OK so my husband will be home sometime next month and I am trying to get everything prepared and I wanted some advice. For the night he gets home I am making a mac and cheese with sausage (his favorite mac and cheese I make) and probably just going to get ice cream cake or something so I'm not baking all night! Then the next morning I am going to make breakfast burritos and cheddar buttermilk biscuits. I need help coming up with something for lunch. I am planning on bringing him to a wicked beautiful beach that I found while he was gone so I need something that I can pack in a cooler and bring with us. Something easier that will keep well...any ideas? Thanks guys.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Menu for husbands homecoming Empty Re: Menu for husbands homecoming

Post  Stacy Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:40 pm

For the beach I would do some wickedly good sandwiches. Sub rolls, his fave meat, toppings, dressings etc... then you can do some fruit & chocolate (or fruit & whip cream). Cut the stuff up before he gets home.

OR

you can make a ceasar salad or a chicken salad before hand.

Just remember jet lag is a serious bitch lol!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:05 am

I just wanted to say that my husband will be leaving Iraq in less than a month! WOOHOOO!!!

So I decided to make Chicken Salad to bring with us to the beach. I might do a mac salad to go along with it but I haven't made up my mind yet. I am so excited! My husband is scared he won't recognize me because I have lost 40 pounds since before I was pregnant and I am going to get my haircut. lol! He's too cute! I'm thinking about cutting my hair like Kelly Monaco's but I'm kind of scared...she has a stylist do her hair for the show I don't have that privlege! Ok now I am babbling but I am so damn excited I can't help it!!!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:05 am

I am so happy for you and your husband, If you find the right person your hair will turn out fine flower
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content