GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gh's Lawyers

4 posters

Go down

Gh's Lawyers Empty Gh's Lawyers

Post  Stacy Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:47 am

Rick, Alexis, Baldwin, Diane....

Debate the attornies of GH here!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Gh's Lawyers Empty Re: Gh's Lawyers

Post  ISIS Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:40 am

Can't forget Lee, Dara and Justus in the list...

but my ALL TIME FAVORITE attorney PERIOD is ALEXIS...

The way they used to have my girl when she was Sonny's "mouthpiece"...was CLASSIC...I wish they would writer her like that now.

Lee Baldwin would be second place for me.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Alexis IS awesome! Diane is great, too. I loved a few weeks ago when Diane and Alexis had that ADA scared!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:28 am

And then after they handled Louise properly...they went on to discuss her lowrent shoes. lol!

I'm looking forward to Alexis returning to her Legal Eagle Supreme ways and kickin butt in the courtroom.

AND/OR

Running for Mayor against Di.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 am

Alexis is going to be my favorite attorney no matter what (duh! LOL). She used to be THE can't lose attorney back when they were writing her well. I hate that they are writing her as not being able to buy a win now unless its against a no-name/dayplayer attorney. Clearly shows the Guza bias against her and I hate it. Gh's Lawyers Icon_evil

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Isis, I didn't know them all so I just named a few to kick it off smile

Alexis Davis! I loved when she worked for the mob, when she was battling Rick & as the DA!

I think my next fave would have to be Justice. Diane makes me laugh but not one of my top faves.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:29 pm

ISIS wrote:And then after they handled Louise properly...they went on to discuss her lowrent shoes. lol!

I'm looking forward to Alexis returning to her Legal Eagle Supreme ways and kickin butt in the courtroom.

AND/OR

Running for Mayor against Di.

Running for Mayor? Yes. Against Diane? Hell to the naw! Gh's Lawyers Lol Sorry, but I don't want to see her running against Diane just so that Guza could humiliate her yet again, hand her yet another loss and then see Diane set up as Mayor because that's exactly what would happen. I'd rather see her run against Mayor Floyd or Scott Baldwin...someone she'd actually stand a chance of winning against. Gh's Lawyers 595455

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:35 am

OH I can take a running against Di if it's written well...*LIke when Monica and Alan vied for Asst. Chief of Staff back in the 80s.

But yeah I'd LOVE for Lex to run againt Garrett and totally SLAUGHTER him in the polls.

But I actually like Alexis as the Legal Eagle DEFENSE attorney. She's more fun...and gets more work!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:46 am

And another thing...had the hack writers taken the time to REALLY write the Brianna Hughes s/l CORRECTLY...this is what SHOULD have occurred.

Brianna should have been introduced a couple of months before her murder...she could have been a nurse or someone who worked in the PCPD...she should have been on A LOT...so the audience knew who she was. She shoul dhave been CONNECTED TO SOMEONE WHO"S BEEN ON CANVAS FOR A LONG TIME...she should have been LIKEABLE...like have her and Mac flirt or something...even go out for drinks or something...LIKEABLE AND PRESENT...

So that when she is murdered...it's a surprise and the audience feels "SOMETHING" for the character enough to CARE who killed her...

then ...the spoilers for Andrea taking hostages should have come to fruition.

It was LAME the way they killed her albeit poetic justice

But it would have had MUCH more impact had Andrea taken Lex and Robin hostage...then there should have been a fight between Lex and Andrea *who are dressed similar*...

Two things could have occurred...ONE...Lex and Andrea would have struggled over a gun...and it goes off...fade to black...

TWO...When all hell broke loose at the Carnival...Both Lex and Robin would be missing anyways...so more drama as no one would know they were taken BEFORE Edward came crashing through.

THREE...Alexis would come out as the one who didn't get shot...and would be exonerated from the murder as Robin would be a witness to Andrea confessing as she tormented Lex and Robin at first.

There I feel better getting this off my chest. going nowhere
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:53 am

ISIS wrote:OH I can take a running against Di if it's written well...*LIke when Monica and Alan vied for Asst. Chief of Staff back in the 80s.

But yeah I'd LOVE for Lex to run againt Garrett and totally SLAUGHTER him in the polls.

But I actually like Alexis as the Legal Eagle DEFENSE attorney. She's more fun...and gets more work!

Oh I agree about legal eagle Alexis Defense attorney. I love her in that mode....but again, only if she's not going to be in that mode solely as Diane's pinata to be beaten upon Gh's Lawyers Lol

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:56 am

ISIS wrote:And another thing...had the hack writers taken the time to REALLY write the Brianna Hughes s/l CORRECTLY...this is what SHOULD have occurred.

Brianna should have been introduced a couple of months before her murder...she could have been a nurse or someone who worked in the PCPD...she should have been on A LOT...so the audience knew who she was. She shoul dhave been CONNECTED TO SOMEONE WHO"S BEEN ON CANVAS FOR A LONG TIME...she should have been LIKEABLE...like have her and Mac flirt or something...even go out for drinks or something...LIKEABLE AND PRESENT...

So that when she is murdered...it's a surprise and the audience feels "SOMETHING" for the character enough to CARE who killed her...

then ...the spoilers for Andrea taking hostages should have come to fruition.

It was LAME the way they killed her albeit poetic justice

But it would have had MUCH more impact had Andrea taken Lex and Robin hostage...then there should have been a fight between Lex and Andrea *who are dressed similar*...

Two things could have occurred...ONE...Lex and Andrea would have struggled over a gun...and it goes off...fade to black...

TWO...When all hell broke loose at the Carnival...Both Lex and Robin would be missing anyways...so more drama as no one would know they were taken BEFORE Edward came crashing through.

THREE...Alexis would come out as the one who didn't get shot...and would be exonerated from the murder as Robin would be a witness to Andrea confessing as she tormented Lex and Robin at first.

There I feel better getting this off my chest. going nowhere

See, now this would have made the carnival a nice surprise and worth watching instead of the dismal disappointment that it was. I would have loved to have seen this and I think the audience would have too. I think the whole carnival fell flat and it could have been done so well.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Gh's Lawyers 828482
ISIS
ISIS