GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greg Vaughn...Jonathan Jackson

5 posters

Go down

Greg Vaughn...Jonathan Jackson Empty Greg Vaughn...Jonathan Jackson

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm

I just read on DC that Greg Vaughn has been let go and Jonathan Jackson will be returning. I know many viewers will be happy, but I never saw JJ as Lucky, and I love Greg. Greg Vaughn...Jonathan Jackson 770350

BTW, they also posted an article that Greg Vaughn has confirmed this on his twitter.

As of today, with sad regrets, I will no longer be apart of what has been a big part of me and my families life. GH and TPTB have... choosen to take a new direction. I THANK ALL of YOU, for the many memories we've shared and new ones to come!!! ALL MY LOVE & BIG HUGS...
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Greg Vaughn...Jonathan Jackson Empty Re: Greg Vaughn...Jonathan Jackson

Post  mackenzie2184 Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:27 pm

I loved Jonathan as Lucky... he will always be Lucky to me. Plus Jonanthan gets to reconnect with some fellow castmates like Rebecca Herbst and Tyler Christopher. I'm glad that Jonathan is returning.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:08 pm

I won't be watching anymore Greg Vaughn...Jonathan Jackson Icon_evil I could give a crap about Jonathan Jackson.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:07 am

I liked JJ as YOUNG Lucky...but Greg made Lucky become an ADULT...we'll see what happens when JJ returns...but I'm not very hopeful...I still believe that the problems with the show have to do with the WRITING...not the actors.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:41 am

luckygirl wrote:I won't be watching anymore Greg Vaughn...Jonathan Jackson Icon_evil I could give a crap about Jonathan Jackson.

If I were a neilsen and my watching contributed to ratings, I would stop watching immediately. Unfortunately, I'm not so it wouldn't have any affect. I will continue to watch, but only due to my intense Sam love and my hopes for MacLexis. I really hope Greg finds a new home soon, because I'm already going through withdrawls!

With AMC moving to LA and firing several and some deciding not to move, I think they are going to be looking for some slots to fill. They just fired their resident hunk, Aiden turner, not to mention Beth ehlers and I think brienne moncrief. It's the only other soap I currently watch, so that's my main motivation for wanting him there. However, if he ends up somewhere else I will be happy to follow. He is a fabulous actor, a gorgeous man, and from what I've heard, very gracious to his many fans. He is a class act, and GH will never be the same without him.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:51 am

DC just posted some of his GH costars tweets. I actually felt myself welling up due to the sadness. It's very apparent that he is loved among the cast. Also, ABC's statement that he CHOSE to vacate the role is becoming an even more obvious lie by the second.

After the news of Greg Vaughan's departure from General Hospital hit the web, some of his now former castmates took to their Twitters.

Steve Burton: God bless Greg V and his family. Sucks! He will be missed.
Tyler Christopher: Everyone give GV your blessings please. He gave Lucky justice while he was there.
Derk Cheetwood: Our thoughts are with Greg V and family he will be missed by all.
Nancy Lee Grahn: Heartbroken about Greg. However, this is a guy who worked constantly before GH & will continue to do the same after GH. He is an amazing gentleman, a dedicated father, a committed and talented actor who is loved and adored by his cast. He will be fine!
Sarah Brown: I'm so sad & sorry to hear this. I know you're going to do great wherever you go. My love to you and your family always
Brandon Barash: deeply saddened by this news. Not gonna be the same w/o u next door. ur star will shine wherever it lands.
Lisa LoCicero: Greg, you'll do great wherever you go.. But I will miss your smiling face terribly
GH Writer Michele ValJean: So sorry.But I have every confidence you'll do just fine.Best of luck going forward (and that's what life's about).Much love.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Wow, I am SHOCKED!!!!!!!

I really truley came into this thread thinking it was a debate between who was the best Lucky. Greg Vaughn...Jonathan Jackson Affraid

Hmm... Gathering my thoughts, part of me is completely ecstatic about the return of JJ but just because he did great before I don't know how he will be as the "adult: Lucky

Part of me is sad because GV made this role his own & he has worked his ass of for GH & the writers never really wrote for hom.

That being said as a love for the character I hope this means the writers will write for Lucky once & for all....
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 pm

I just wanted to say that although I liked GV a lot I know a few of you LURVED GV! To you girls, I am very, very sorry!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content