GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to?

4 posters

Go down

Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to? Empty Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to?

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:11 pm

This is something I've been thinking about since the debacle that was the Alexis/Sam conversation the other day at Sam's apartment. Alexis really needs a REAL friend to talk to. After the conversation, we saw several scenes with Sam talking to Jason about her feelings about her "relationship" with Alexis. There had to be at least 2-3 scenes about this. Alexis? We next saw her sleeping on her couch. Where's the damn balance in this so-called storyline? We never got to hear what Alexis' had to say about the whole situation, we never got to hear her feelings...in short, any kind of POV. Alexis needs a TRUE friend, damn it. Kate is not around anymore (though when she was, she was pretty much phased out of Alexis' sphere anyway). As we saw on Friday, whenever she has scenes with Diane, its all about hearing Diane bitch and whine about Max and about what is going on in Diane's life (Alexis got ONE line of dialogue about her situation: "Some days are better than others. But you want to talk about Max, so let's talk about Max" WTF??????). Whenever she has scenes with Jax, its all about his whining about what is going on with Carly or about him lecturing her about not wanting Michael around Kristina (and according to rumors/spoilers, the Alexis/Jax scenes we have coming up are...you guessed it...Jax going on about being afraid of losing Carly). When does anyone get to listen to Alexis? Its ridiculous. I've never seen a character who gets onscreen time have less POV. Even AJ got POV during the baby Michael debacle and he's considered one of the biggest 'whipping boys' on GH ever. I'm just pretty irritated with the lack of balance being written in the Alexis/Kristina/Sam stuff. Its so heavily one sided that its ridiculous. The character of Alexis deserves so much more than to be completely isolated, beaten down and muted the way she is.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to? Empty Re: Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to?

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:31 pm

You are so correct! The way tiic are to the character of Alexis is ridiculous, including her lack of any REAL friends who have any interest in what SHE is going through! I appreciate the fact that Alexis cares so much about the people in her life that she is their favorite sounding board, but everyone needs a chance to rant, even if their POV isn't popular. Understandably, Jax is going through some major issues himself with Carly's pregnancy, but Diane should be able to be there for Alexis. Yes, they did need to tie up those pesky loose ends with having Max and Diane fight and Max hit by a car, but the scene could have also included a chance for Alexis to talk about her problems as well. Actually, they could have used the time that they dedicated to Diane trying to get Alexis to join her. Since Alexis turned her down, the conversation was pointless anyway. However, I love that Alexis has found that she loves pro bono work! I think that is a great fit for her!

Tami, I know you don't like the Alexis/Diane friendship, so who do you think she should be friends with? I think Kate could be a better friend for Alexis, or even Carly when they aren't fighting.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to? Empty Re: Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to?

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

You know, I would honestly be great about an Alexis/Diane friendship if they were written more often the way they were written at the biker bar (and the direct aftermath when they returned home) or during the mayor thing (the scenes where they were discussing the emails on her couch were great). They were written so well and I felt like they were true friend and I loved the relationship. I do love the Alexis & Luke friendship but we don't see that enough. That being said, for girlfriends, I'd love to see Kate on more. She & Alexis would be great friends. I though Alexis & Robin were wonderful together during the mayor storyline & I'd love to see that friendship continued. I think Alexis & Monica would be great friends. smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:54 pm

There was a scene between Alexis & Robin during Robin's PPD s/l that I loved. I would like to see that more
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:54 pm

There was a scene between Alexis & Robin during Robin's PPD s/l that I loved. I would like to see that more
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:04 am

The BROWNIES scene!!! Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to? 491976
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:32 pm

ISIS wrote:The BROWNIES scene!!! Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to? 491976

That was the one! wink
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:05 pm

I'm still all for Alexis and Monica and Kate and Diane being a GH version of Sex in the City....but classier and with a REAL LADIES' Night Out....and MOni can drink sodie pop....since Loozer did the dumb thing and made her an alcoholic...cuz I actually miss Monica being able to drink and like get typsy sometimes...cuz drunk Moni was FUNNAY...and we KNOW drunk Alexis is hysterical...and drunk Kate is a riot...can you imagine the four ladies at Jake's... Can Alexis please get a REAL friend to talk to? 315186
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down