GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JJ's Lucky

2 posters

Go down

JJ's Lucky Empty JJ's Lucky

Post  samismyhero Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 am

I hate the new attitude they have given Lucky. Maybe its just because I have only known GV as Lucky but I really don't like how JJ plays him. He always has tears in his eyes, he doesn't talk loud enough, and for some reason he acts like him and Sam never had a friendship nevermind a relationship. I say either bring GV back or get rid of Lucky because I can't stand Lucky anymore.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

JJ's Lucky Empty Re: JJ's Lucky

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:44 am

I absolutely love Greg's Lucky, and while I agree that JJ's Lucky is totally different (and I am EXTREMELY upset with him right now), that isn't entirely due to JJ's portrayal. (I don't like that he always looks like he's going to cry, but I can get used to it I guess.) The writers are writing the character like he hasn't done any growing over the past ten years, IMO. I really don't get his need to be a complete asshole to Sam and Jason right now. Yes, Lulu was in danger. Yes, she was a (sort of) innocent bystander-she is dating Dominic/Dante who is also in the mob no matter what his reasons are. Yes, the bomb Sam was stuck with was fake. However, Jason didn't know the bomb wasn't real, and he called Dominic to rescue Lulu. Also, none of this is Sam's fault. She never asked Jason to save her and leave Lulu. Lucky is acting like he wishes she had died! Greg's Lucky would never have acted like that! He would have been concerned for Lulu, and angry with Jason for allowing the situation to get to that point, but he would not take this out on Sam.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Its ridiculous that they have Lucky doing a complete 180 now that there is someone else playing him. Although I do like him somewhat getting along with Jason (when he isn't yelling at him for the past or not saving lulu) its completely different than how GV's lucky was. I just really miss GV he is such a great actor and he was REALLY nice to look at!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down