GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuSam & Jerry

3 posters

Go down

LuSam & Jerry Empty LuSam & Jerry

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:04 am

So, whatcha guys think about LuSam & Jerry. I personally hate this fucking arc of the drug s/l. I hate that Sam is playing up to Jerry to get information...& I hate the way Jerry calls Sam "Sweet Sam". I'm a little surprised Lucky hasn't been more adamant about Sam not trying this tactic with Jerry. I mean, he says he's worried, she says she can handle it, & he says I hate it, but okay. Say what, bitch? I woulda thought Lucky's concern would be played up more.

& of course, I'm not happy about the choke. It's too damn bad that KeMo, SR, & NLG have such fantastic chemistry together. I could totally see a Jerm pairing down the line, but now, I don't have any desire to see it since he's currently fucking Alexis. Argh!! mad as hell
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

LuSam & Jerry Empty Re: LuSam & Jerry

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:12 am

I just want Sam to staw away from Jerry. She's too good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:27 am

clarityfades wrote:I could totally see a Jerm pairing down the line, but now, I don't have any desire to see it since he's currently fucking Alexis. Argh!! mad as hell

That reason alone is why I don't EVER want to see a Sam/Jerry pairing. It's sick, they already shared the same men barfing way too many times IMO. barfing barfing barfing

I mean screwing the guy that's done your mom barfing barfing

I know you don't hate Jerry as much as I do. I was getting a kick out of the Jerry/Carly talk at the hospital. Ty & I were watching it together and we found it funny she was chatting with the person who held her hostage, blew up her hotel with people in it, shot Robin for no reason.... yet, she's sitting there like they're old high school friends. WTF?

I hate when he calls her sweet Sam, to me it's controling. It serves as a reminder of what he can do.

I hope this is the last thing Jerry sees :badass:
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:54 pm

She kissed Jerry barfing

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:43 pm

So glad I read spoilers...I would NOT have wanted to be surprised by the JerM kiss. barfing I think it's gonna happen a few more times too...ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!! But goddamn, those bitches have some serious chemistry in their scenes! I wish they didn't, then I wouldn't enjoy their interaction one bit.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:11 pm

I can't believe Lucky is going along with this. If this were my GF I wouldn't let Jerry anywhere near her.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:50 pm

The Wicked One wrote:I can't believe Lucky is going along with this. If this were my GF I wouldn't let Jerry anywhere near her.

I'm pretty surprised too...though I loved that Lucky asked Sam to see it from his POV...if he wanted to fake interest in Claws to get into the mob, would she be okay with it? & I love how Sam was instantly like, "Is there something you're trying to tell me?" laughlaugh

I think Lucky's going along with it a) b/c it's the only way they can prove Jerry's involvement with the counterfeit drugs, & b) b/c he's trying to not be so controlling--it's partly what caused problems in his marriage to Liz (before the SOS & the pills), & since Sam's a much stronger & independent person than Liz--he doesn't want to screw up this relationship up by going back to old habits. Don't get me wrong, Lucky still has his controlling tendencies, but they've improved drastically when it comes to Sam (he usually just pulls that shit with LooLoo now).
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:21 pm

I'm surprised that Lucky is going along with this too, but you're probably right C, I think he is working on the controlling thing.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:04 pm

Ugh...did not need to see Jerm kiss again. barfing But I liked how Sam got out of sleeping with him, not completely convincing, but convincing enough to make Jerry question Sam's motives. (ie: whether she's playing him or not)

But I freakin' loved the LuSam conversation...loved that Lucky was upset enough to use the front door, that he expressed how scared he is for Lulu--and his overwhelming fear that she's headed straight for a rocking chair like their mom. I think that went a long way into showing WHY Lucky's been so controlling with Lulu's life, especially as of late. & I loved that Sam tried to comfort Lucky by telling him there were still positives, that knowing what the family & the doctors were dealing with would be better for Lulu in the long run. They are wonderfully well-matched right now!
Cheers!

smooches smooches big hug big hug big hug smooches smooches
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down