GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That nasty Olivia

+4
LexCorinthos
samizgh
samismyhero
JohnnyAngel
8 posters

Go down

That nasty Olivia Empty That nasty Olivia

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:24 pm

I hate this skank more that anyone on GH right now.

Back to top Go down

That nasty Olivia Empty Re: That nasty Olivia

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:33 pm

I hate her too Tim. I wanted Claudia to rip her hair out & swing her around her head & skewer her to the dartboard with her stilletto heels.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:20 am

luckygirl wrote:I hate her too Tim. I wanted Claudia to rip her hair out & swing her around her head & skewer her to the dartboard with her stilletto heels.

Wow violent aren't we? lol I liked her to begin with but I really did not like the way she was treating Claudia! She can't just run her mouth to whoever she wants...Claudia should have someone kick her ass and put her in her place! star wars
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:36 am

I liked Olivia at first, now not so much.

I get tired of all these hoes sleeping with dangerous men, then wanting to hide theirs kids from him. I guess he was good enough to sleep with, but not good enough to be a dad.

She is making a rookie mistake, when dealing with the mob the last thing you do is go to the cops and run your mouth.

I want Claudia to kick her ass and make her eat her words.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 pm

samizgh wrote:I liked Olivia at first, now not so much.

I get tired of all these hoes sleeping with dangerous men, then wanting to hide theirs kids from him. I guess he was good enough to sleep with, but not good enough to be a dad.

She is making a rookie mistake, when dealing with the mob the last thing you do is go to the cops and run your mouth.

I want Claudia to kick her ass and make her eat her words.

I'm glad you came around A. I didn't think you would like her for long.

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Oh & I hate those big O earrings. I get it, but your name is Olivia Not Oprah. guillotine hehe I like that one.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:24 am

luckygirl wrote:Oh & I hate those big O earrings. I get it, but your name is Olivia Not Oprah. guillotine hehe I like that one.

I hate those hoop earings too. This is gonna be my fave smilie for Lizzard guillotine
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:23 am

Now this is my kind of thread. Oh HoLivia how I hate your bitch ass so.
I didn't like you from the first moment I saw you because I knew you were a jealous, hating, hoodie, skank. Now I may not like Skate but coming and eyeing your cousins man with the pretenses that you are here to see her...yikes, you got a lot of class girl...too bad it's all low. It's too bad that Sonny only liked you when you were pointing your toes to Jesus because really...me thinks that's all your good for.
He didn't want you then, he doesn't want you now...so go build a bridge back to Bensonhurst and GET OVER IT.

Then you want to come all pointing out the truth...oh yes Fauxlivia of Liars, just the beacon of Bensonhurst truth...oh but it turns out skank-a-doodle-do has a doozy of a lie her damn self. Yes she kept Sonny's kid from him...and the worse part? The heifa admits its because Sonny didn't want her. Oh yes you selfish, lying, chickenheaded bitch. Die, DIE, DIE. barfing
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:27 am

LexCorinthos wrote:Now this is my kind of thread. Oh HoLivia how I hate your bitch ass so.
I didn't like you from the first moment I saw you because I knew you were a jealous, hating, hoodie, skank. Now I may not like Skate but coming and eyeing your cousins man with the pretenses that you are here to see her...yikes, you got a lot of class girl...too bad it's all low. It's too bad that Sonny only liked you when you were pointing your toes to Jesus because really...me thinks that's all your good for.
He didn't want you then, he doesn't want you now...so go build a bridge back to Bensonhurst and GET OVER IT.

Then you want to come all pointing out the truth...oh yes Fauxlivia of Liars, just the beacon of Bensonhurst truth...oh but it turns out skank-a-doodle-do has a doozy of a lie her damn self. Yes she kept Sonny's kid from him...and the worse part? The heifa admits its because Sonny didn't want her. Oh yes you selfish, lying, chickenheaded bitch. Die, DIE, DIE. barfing

Now that's my kind of reply! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 am

^^ lol! Bravo! Bravo!

Tell us how you really feel! lol
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:01 pm

LexCorinthos wrote:Now this is my kind of thread. Oh HoLivia how I hate your bitch ass so.

Well put Ayshie. Bravo! you go girl!

btw I' LURVE my Hoop earrings...but NOT on THaT tart.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 am

I have a feeling that she will run her mouth about what Sonny did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:45 am

Burn bitch burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:24 pm

She has a lot of nerve barging into the coffeeshop "don't you know who I am"...no one, lady. You are no one. She deserves it.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:05 am

And she lives to grate my nerves another day. barfing
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:40 pm

Ooooooohhhhh Lex,
I love it when you get like this, all fired up and passionate wink
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:01 pm

I don't really care for Olivia.. barfing :ROTFL:I love that name for her LOL HoLivia too hilarious..
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Is she trying to make herself a target? Showing up at the coffee house and the ph...come on now Jason should take her out so he doesn't have to listen to her shit anymore. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SO SHUT UP!!!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:33 am

She is so fucking stupid, for some one who kept a kid from his father because he COULD have been a mobster, she sure loves to get in mobsters faces.

Please, Jason kill her ass and I will love you again.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:47 am

At first she was okay, but lately she's becomming annoying!! Twisted Evil
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LambloveshersomeRogerhowa Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Oh chicken,we knew didn't we Holivia is nothing but a jellus H&ter! Truth my ass,the only and I mean the only reason people like her is because she "tells Kate like it is".I've noticed that most of the people who like her hate Kate.ADMIT IT! Stop going on about how she's the next best thing,since sliced bread.Please she's nothing but Sonny's next boota (tee chicken you know what that means) call! I bet she doesb't even know the ways of American love (another thing chicken (Lex) knows). afro

LambloveshersomeRogerhowa
Pickpocket
Pickpocket

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:50 am

Oh yes the moral of beacon and truth who hates all things criminal is a goddamn pickpotter. First I hate the skank a doodle do already, second she took sides against Nik and you know that shit don't fly over yonder.
Why the hell is this trick still here? I think she over stayed her visit...back to Bensonhurst bitch.
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Don't care for Olivia!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:58 am

LexCorinthos wrote:Oh yes the moral of beacon and truth who hates all things criminal is a goddamn pickpotter. First I hate the skank a doodle do already, second she took sides against Nik and you know that shit don't fly over yonder.
Why the hell is this trick still here? I think she over stayed her visit...back to Bensonhurst bitch.

Lex you took the words right out of my mouth. I HATE this woman.

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm

LexCorinthos wrote:Oh yes the moral of beacon and truth who hates all things criminal is a goddamn pickpotter. First I hate the skank a doodle do already, second she took sides against Nik and you know that shit don't fly over yonder.

ITA!! I feel the same way! devil
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content