GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving my smooth criminal Jerry Jacks!

2 posters

Go down

Loving my smooth criminal Jerry Jacks! Empty Loving my smooth criminal Jerry Jacks!

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:58 am

Yep, Im here as the sole Jerry lover & cheerleader and I'm gonna sing his praises whenever I can for the time I have left in which to do it! My Jerry, my blue eyed bad boy is the most suave badass to hit Port Charles since Lorenzo Alcazar. I loved how smooth he was, pulling one over on Sam. Completely knew what she was up to, switched the PDA & was able to frame her. My boy is just wicked smart & I love him! Loving my smooth criminal Jerry Jacks! 004-5BSign5D-5BSuperEmoticons_com5D

I'm going to miss him something fierce when he goes and I'm going to hope against hope that they leave the door open for him to return & eventually will do whatever they have to do to bring my bad boy back to GH and back to his "darlling" Alexis!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Loving my smooth criminal Jerry Jacks! Empty Re: Loving my smooth criminal Jerry Jacks!

Post  jasefan Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:54 pm

He's a great actor, but I don't really care for his character.. I hate how he slapped Sam in those scenes.. He's a interesting character though.. Also I'm wondering if he died in that explosion hmm??
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Loving my smooth criminal Jerry Jacks! Empty Re: Loving my smooth criminal Jerry Jacks!

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:53 am

Since I see so many folks being so mean to my Jerry, I'm showing him some love here! I love the way he's torturing Claudia and the way he's being so clever about it. That's the diabolical, scheming bad boy I love. Now if he would only come back & kidnap Alexis away from Port Charles to be with him, preferably to a tropical island, that would make things absolutely wonderful for me. But in the meantime, I suppose I have to make do with loving how he's torturing Claudia. Go Jerry Go!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down