GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Annoying One: Spinelli

2 posters

Go down

The Annoying One: Spinelli Empty The Annoying One: Spinelli

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:42 am

Yeah, I'm on a bit of a roll tonight. I hate this guy as a rule but holy cow if he didn't piss me off today. He's one of the few characters in my 27 years of viewing GH that I hated on sight (joining only Sonny Corinthos on that list). This guy may not have killed anyone like his "master" (btw, how fitting is it that he calls Jason "master"...he does sort of have an Igor appearance about him...LOL), but he is just as much a felon. I honestly hope that he is one day caught (and I can see it happening, and he'd be able to thank his arrogance for it) and put behind bars for evidence tampering, purgery and for being an annoyance every time he's on screen (yeah, yeah, I know, but to me that's a felony too...LOL). I hope Interpol figures out what he did & nails him (I know but I can dream). I know the actor & the character are popular but I honestly don't see the appeal. I simply do not get it. I just find him to be the most grating & irritating character on GH (along with Diane Miller) and to quote Jason Morgan "he's just loud".

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

The Annoying One: Spinelli Empty Re: The Annoying One: Spinelli

Post  jasefan Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:10 am

I used to like him and he used to be funny!! Not anymore I can't stand him! The guy in real life is a Wonderful Actor.. Just don't care for his character lately..
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:38 pm

I'm back to watching GH sporadically instead of regularly but I did happen to catch this moron the day he found where Bratina and Mykill were and yeah....Sonny, Alexis & Carly need to get together and beat the everloving crap out of this idiot. WTH is he to decide that the PARENTS of the brats in question don't get to know where the brats are? He has no damn right at all. He can't be so ignorant as to not know that the three of them are worried about their kids and want to bring them home. Yet he deletes the information, tells them that he failed because Mykill is sooooooooooo good with his computer, then he does what? Tells Diane! I truly hate this character with the heat of a thousand suns and I think he has a real good shot of surpassing Sam on my hate meter instead of merely tying with her. Worst character ever on GH, IMO. Evil or Very Mad

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down