GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hate My Brother!!!!

Go down

I Hate My Brother!!!! Empty I Hate My Brother!!!!

Post  mackenzie2184 Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:12 am

I can't stand my brother and constant borowing. What I mean is he's STILL using my phone charger since he STILL can't find his after 2 fucking years!!! mad as hell mad as hell mad as hell mad as hell I swear when I get an upgrade, I'm not getting the exact same phone as my brother. We've had the same phone since were teenagers and it sucks. mad as hell Then my brother had the nerve to say that I need to learn to share... WTF! He needs to learn how to give me my shit back. I'm letting him use my phone charger and he also is using my printer because he's in school. I'm tired of being generous. It's times like these I wish I was back in school.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

I Hate My Brother!!!! Empty Re: I Hate My Brother!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 am

I've been there that's for sure. My little brother annoys the crap out of me most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:27 pm

The Wicked One wrote:I've been there that's for sure. My little brother annoys the crap out of me most of the time.

Siblings... can't live with them.. can't live with out them... That was my rant for the day lol!
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down