GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All you Liason haters, let's do our thing!

+2
samismyhero
samizgh
6 posters

Go down

All you Liason haters, let's do our thing! Empty All you Liason haters, let's do our thing!

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:32 am

I didn't like this sorry excuse for a couple the first time around, and I sure as fuck don't like them now. They make me barfing I mourn for the death of Jasons balls. Liz uses them as a keychain Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad . He has been turned from one of my faves into a box hugging fool.

Last edited by samizgh on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

All you Liason haters, let's do our thing! Empty Re: All you Liason haters, let's do our thing!

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:35 am

I just can't stand these two. I hate how they look at eachother amd everything else.

Back to top Go down

All you Liason haters, let's do our thing! Empty Re: All you Liason haters, let's do our thing!

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:43 am

The Wicked One wrote:I just can't stand these two. I hate how they look at eachother amd everything else.

how do you feel about their kid?

Last edited by samizgh on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:44 am

samizgh wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:I just can't stand these two. I hate how they look at eachother amd everything else.

how do you feel about their kid?

You mean Terminator Jr? I don't like seeing him either.

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:49 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. Jake by his 2nd birthday --------------------> male gangster

Last edited by samizgh on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:45 am

Its amazing how no one else notices the way they look at each other. How was their big love such a secret? Everytime he comes around she drops everything she is doing to stare at him. Um...I thought you were a nurse...don't you have patients to check on?
Then when they are together and they are talking about why they can't be a couple she always looks like a little kid pouting. GET OVER IT!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:53 am

samismyhero wrote:

Its amazing how no one else notices the way they look at each other. How was their big love such a secret? Everytime he comes around she drops everything she is doing to stare at him. Um...I thought you were a nurse...don't you have patients to check on?
Then when they are together and they are talking about why they can't be a couple she always looks like a little kid pouting. GET OVER IT!

tantrum <--------- This is Liz.

Not to mention the long painful stares they give each other. :soapbox: :soapbox:
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:14 pm

Their "soulful" looks don't do it for me. Jason looks constipated, & Liz looks like she's about the throw a tantrum
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:31 pm

clarityfades wrote:Their "soulful" looks don't do it for me. Jason looks constipated, & Liz looks like she's about the throw a tantrum

Jason is thinking......"God why did I leave Sam for that?" lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:48 pm

^^Jason should be thinking that, but he's probably not. He's such a robot he doesn't realize the insane hotness he left behind. Idiot!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:02 pm

It was so nice to have Carly interrupt the Jiz non-lovin'. I thought I was gonna barf when Jason picked Liz up...copying JaSam much? Hell, LuSam's wall kiss was about a billion times hotter than than that wussy straddle. I thought I was watching a brother & sister make out during Jiz's scenes.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:55 am

They didn't make their trip Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:43 pm

It cracks me up that Jason couldn't be bothered to call Liz & let her know the trip to Italy was cancelled...yet, the second Sam got home, her phone was ringing b/c Jason wanted to be sure she got home okay. Yeah, Jiz...you're working out. NOT!! Hmm, guess Lizzard's dumpy spread thighs aren't as interesting as Sam fully clothed. lol!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:15 pm

I'm so glad we didn't have to suffer through I love you's when he left her house...what they can't say it in front of people? That MUST be true love!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:34 am

I hate Liason yuck!! barfing
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 am

Jiz...not nearly as much fun as their nickname. Maybe b/c the lack of chemistry makes me wanna take a nap...maybe b/c I haven't seen one iota of feeling that shows Jason loves Elizabeth sans Jake...maybe it's just b/c they suck. IDK & I don't care...just glad I don't like your ass.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:23 pm

I hate Jiz! I always will! barfing barfing barfing
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  mk200019 Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:21 pm

oh goody....i am goign to post the same thing here.....my post at another board...i have issues....and more to grind about this "couple" *rme*

i am soooo tired of the jason/liz fans shoving this atrocious pairing down everyone’s throats…it didn’t work eight years ago…it won’t work now….i flove Jason but when he is on screen with her I want to stick flaming red hot pokers in my eyes…I am bored to tears…there is no chemistry and def no love between the two…the only thing I see is obligation…and for what…a son she wouldn’t let him claim because he is “dangerous”….give me an effing break….

Fans say that liz will stand by Jason???? R u kidding me….she was destroying her art studio while Jason and SAM went searching for jake….she couldn’t stand at his side…manny’s first try to kidnap her succeeded….seriously…how long did he stalk sam before he finally got her and that was because Jason was being a moron at the time….

could you really see liz standing by jason’s side holding a gun on the five families…helping him pick locks…helping him save people during the train wreck…helping with the metro court crisis…michael’s kidnapping…could you see her helping him infiltrate a bordello to help him get information…could she put a gun to someone’s head and pull the trigger, point blank, no flinching, no hesitation, to help the man she “loves”….HELL NO!!!!! the whore would run screaming in the other direction…

come on this…is a woman who couldn’t get into her house when her oldest son set it on fire to save her child and then when the idiot finally thought of the window she cut her leg so deep she was hospitalized for days????? R U KIDDING ME….this is who they think is perfect for Jason….

Not to mention that fact that the only time she truly wanted to stay with a man longer than 5 seconds was when he was psychotic and holding a woman hostage in a panic room going after her child…the woman stalks unaviable men and then claims they r the love her love…correct me if I am wrong but don’t you only get 1…2 if your lucky…love(s) of your life…

Lets look back shall we…

When liz showed up she was jealous of her sister and who had a crush on said sister???? Lucky…so liz set out to get Lucky’s attention from her sister….

R we seeing the pattern????

We have liz sleeping with zander…who was zander interested in???? Ummmmm….emily…your supposed best friend….doesn’t matter that they were having problems or the cause….your best friend’s man or ex-man should be OFF LIMITS….now she ends up pregnant and who is she trying to say is the daddy…her estranged husband ric…this after the carly is released….bc liz wants her husband back…

R we seeing the pattern YET????

No…we have liz walking around town be holier than thou…never guilty…never making mistakes…she is perfect….ummmmmm hello…ur name is not God….ur name is hypocrite…

Sins liz has committed….

Not helping a pregnant woman in danger for her life from a psycho she is sleeping with
Lying about baby daddy to said psycho
Destroying her husband
Cheating on her husband
Getting pregnant by man other than husband
Potentially hitting a woman with her car and wanting popele to cover for said crime…but when this was done to her…she was running around screaming for justice….
Judging everyone while she commits the same crimes against them…but I forgot liz is perfect…

Side note….she has done many of those more than once….and many many more….

R we seeing the pattern....really r u...think about it????

But we love liz…she is great….WTF EVER…people have a hard time relating to a character like this…it is not realistic…

Really..please tell me you r seeing the pattern????

ok...shutting up...for now...
mk200019
mk200019
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-01-11

http://www.myspace.com/mk200019

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:27 am

HaHa Jizzers looks like Jason's going back to the real love of his life!

dance penguin dance dance penguin dancedance penguin dance dance penguin dance dance
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down