GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any "In Death" Book series fans here?

2 posters

Go down

Any "In Death" Book series fans here? Empty Any "In Death" Book series fans here?

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am

Damn I love that series. Eve Dallas is a total kickass heroine with a heart and Roarke....*sigh*....I want one! And I love trying to figure out the case along with Eve, Peabody & the rest of the NYPSD team.

I can't wait for the new book...this is my book addiction! Cool

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Any "In Death" Book series fans here? Empty Re: Any "In Death" Book series fans here?

Post  clarityfades Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:31 pm

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Someone else loves her some Eve & Roarke too! I wish I had a Roarke for my very own. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed *imagines what she'd do to him* wink I absolutely love the series, the last one I read was "Survivor in Death"...Roarke made me wanna bash his head in during that one. & that chick pissed me off to no end. I totally adore Eve, she's a great strong heroine (reminds me every time I read just how much I adore Nora Roberts...oh excuse me, J.D. Robb lol). I've even read some of the smaller stories that are part of anthologies. I scour used bookstores so I can try to collect the whole series (I've read all of them up to SiD, but I only own 3 or 4). I find Peabody...& the way her bf calls her She-body. & OMG...I want Eve & Roarke's house...like, desperately...I want Summerset as my butler too. laugh laugh laugh

Seriously, I'm so glad that you posted your 'In Death' love, b/c the only person I know who reads the series (besides me, of course), is the chick who got me hooked on them.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Any "In Death" Book series fans here? Empty Re: Any "In Death" Book series fans here?

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:07 am

I'm still working my way through Survivor. I know that she has another story that just came out in an anthology and another coming out in a month or so. I can't wait. Best series ever. I love the Eve/Summerset relationship, too....they always make me laugh...LOL.

I'm glad I found another "In Death" fan here. The series really does rock! smooches

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:19 am

In Death is one of the best series I've read...I absolutely adore it. I love seeing such a strong, female role model in the books. & man! If I could just have an HOUR or two with Roarke...well... sex lol!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down