GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) Empty Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  Stacy Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Okay Peeps!
I thought we would try a live thread. I know everyone is in different timezones but it might be nice to read the thoughts of posters while they are watching GH. If others cannot watch til later than they can find out what's going on or ask questions. I will try it out this week & see how it goes smile

Please don't think you cannot come in if you watch on Soapnet or DVR it. If you are like me and are on the computer during the show come in to the live thread & tell us what you think!

I will leave this as a sticky for the week & we'll find out what everyone thinks about it on Friday

Last edited by Stacy on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  samizgh Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm not watching it right now, and I can't watch it until Ty gets home. I heard it's good.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  Stacy Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:19 pm

I am probally the only one on during the east coast airing but I am used to talking to myself so no biggie wink

So far it has been VERY good, especially for a Monday! I got to see SaLiz smile , Cam & hear Sonny's ships blow up lol! , & not to mention Winnie just got SLAPPED DOWN!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Winnie just got SLAPPED DOWN!!!

Man, I can't wait to get home & see that!!!
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:33 pm

I haven't seen today's show yet. I have to wait until 2pm.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Sam & Cam are on dance dance

I hope Winnie gets the shit kicked out of her. star wars
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 pm

She just got slapped I was hoping for more but in due time I have faith in Maxie lol!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:18 pm

OOOH I can't wait to watch it...I hope I can DL it before it comes on at 10 on Soapnet...

btw, Stacy...normally I'm home in time to watch but I had some errands to run after school let out...so If I'm at home during the 3PM run of the show I'll chime in.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm

I want to watch it really bad, but Ty thinks it's "cheating". Why did I ever get him hooked? No No No
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:55 pm

samizgh wrote:I want to watch it really bad, but Ty thinks it's "cheating". Why did I ever get him hooked? No No No

I'm with him on that. I used to have a roommate that I had gotten hooked on GH & one day when I was working he watched before i got home, he said he couldn't wait.

He couldn't wait to sleep in the house again either. Cuz the camper gets cold in February.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:22 pm

ISIS wrote:OOOH I can't wait to watch it...I hope I can DL it before it comes on at 10 on Soapnet...

btw, Stacy...normally I'm home in time to watch but I had some errands to run after school let out...so If I'm at home during the 3PM run of the show I'll chime in.

Woohoo!

& remember everyone else you can chime in when ever you want! There was a lot more that happened today but I put what was important to me. I hope everyone else puts in there input as well!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:23 pm

LOL on the cheating!

Another incident today was Claudia butting into Jason & Sonny's talk. I really like her EXCEPT when she gets involved between the two!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:04 am

I was so happy to see computer bitch get hit!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:51 am

Winnie deserved it. I'm glad she got hit too! flower
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:14 pm

January 13th...

I just loved that little scene between Carly & Lucky, I don't why, it was just the littlest scene, when he helped her with the grocery bags. I wish they interacted more, they are family.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:00 am

IA LG, I thought it was cute and it showed how happy she was (w/ trying to get back w/ Jax)

BUT then I was torn w/ the scene between her & Jason scratch I hate when Carly is ALL up in Sason's business & I want the character to grow & to move on but at the same time I was reminded of ALL that Jason gave up for her this past year! I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:08 am

Stacy wrote:IA LG, I thought it was cute and it showed how happy she was (w/ trying to get back w/ Jax)

BUT then I was torn w/ the scene between her & Jason scratch I hate when Carly is ALL up in Sason's business & I want the character to grow & to move on but at the same time I was reminded of ALL that Jason gave up for her this past year! I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet!

I agree with both LG and Stacy. I like Carly and Jason's interaction, but sometimes Carly does need to stay out of business that doesn't concern her and she's finally realizing that after all these years. flower
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:21 am

and Jason of course was so cool about it. I think even he was like, finally!!

I am so glad Carly finally put herself first. I, too, was thinking about all of the times Jason has cut & run to help her, but she always does the same for him, so it all evens out. This time she really would have lost Jax forever & I'm glad she made the choice she did. It doesn't make her any less of a friend to Jason.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Okay I am going to leave this up for awhile to see how it goes. Obviously no GH today but feel free to comment as you catch up on your show or anytime.

Enjoy
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:12 pm

There's that chemistry between Patrick and Liz again.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Evil or Very Mad I caught that too BUT they better not go there!!!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:41 pm

But Liz also has a little chemistry with Matt too...who was flirting HARD with Rebecca...who seems to have a bit of an edge to her....hmmmm.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:17 am

See I can deal w/ that. Liz & Rebecca fall for the same guy. Liz has issues since she can't really fight w/ the girl who looks like her BFF but doesn't act like her. Matt's not too nice which would be good for Liz since she needs a guy w/ an edge.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:02 pm

I like the beginnings but I wished they gave more clues as to whats going on lol! but I am an impatient person!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:37 pm

I love that Edward was the one to get everyone to be quiet for Nic. It shows Edwards & Em's relationship & how much he misses her!

I also loved the scene of Monica & Nic going through the photo album!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next