GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What pissed you off today

+7
ISIS
clarityfades
jasefan
KegVaughanacoRocks
samizgh
ghsoaps
KathyLuvsJason
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What pissed you off today Empty What pissed you off today

Post  KathyLuvsJason Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Okay...came in here to rant and I see we have no thread for this.

I do not understand why people cannot move their cars into their driveways when it is supposed to snow. The neighbors across the street have a car parked in front of their house, which means right across from my driveway, and did not move it before the storn last night or the snow before. So, this means the plows must plow around their car. Which means there is snow in the middle of the road, right where my cars need to come out of the driveway. Not only do I have to deal with the huge lumps of snow the plows push to the end of the driveway, I have to deal with the car that is parked there too. The car has not moved in about two weeks. PISSING ME OFF! tantrum tantrum tantrum

Last edited by samizgh on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made it a sticky)
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

What pissed you off today Empty Re: What pissed you off today

Post  ghsoaps Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Been there done that, we have a narrow street so when the people across the street park on the street unstead of there driveway it makes it hard for me to back out
that stinks 2
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Luckly for me people in my city don't park on the street. At my other house everyone parked on the street, on both sides. So you had this little path to drive on, if you had to park on the street you would get stuck from the plows going around the cars. The garages were only accessible from the alley and they didn't shovel that, so if it was too high you were stuck. I hated living there, and Kathy hug
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:08 pm

I was trying really hard to post this morning, but my computer was not cooperating! Everytime I would get online, it would start to freeze up! If it let me get all the way into a topic, as soon as I tried to reply, I would get an error and my internet would shut down! It really pissed me off!!!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Okay, so one of my major duties at work is to prepare all the deposits for the store to go to the bank, and work all the reports for our audit compliance.

The other day, I got to work to discover that the person who is supposed to fill in for me when I am off did not do anything. When I start to complete this deposit, I discover that there is a shortage of -185.00! affraid (No explanation given) Upon researching this, I found out that a customer was given their money back on a payment they made, but the payment was not voided until after the register was closed! It sounds like something that wouldn't be a big deal, except that this skewed our deposit drastically. However, I figured out what was wrong, and went about my way, although grumbling about people NOT doing their job!

Today, I get to work to have a panicked email from our accountant wanting to know why we had such a shortage! Come to find out, this affects our KOI score (an inventory and cash report that is a direct reflection of ME), and I am having to answer for why someone else did not do their job! I was screaming and ready to throw things!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Feels so good to get stuff off our chest, doesn't it?

Oh, I guess that should be in the what makes me happy thread. lol!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:34 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:Feels so good to get stuff off our chest, doesn't it?

Oh, I guess that should be in the what makes me happy thread. lol!

It really does, Kathy! Especially since it keeps me from having to yell at the person I'm really mad at.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 pm

This person was going so slow this morning and taking their time!! I hate when that happens!! I had to get my kids to school!! Evil or Very Mad
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:13 pm

People who post a smiley & nothing else, like we don't know it's just an excuse to up post counts--that's what the games section is for, if that's all someone wants to do.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Amen, Clarity! It also pisses me off when someone says the same thing over and over and over, with nothing to say just to get their post count up! shut up
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Charter again Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Internet sucks ass. mad as hell
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Day three of the migraine from hell. that stinks 2

However, typically they last three days for me, so hopefully it will be gone tomorrow! fingers crossed
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:52 pm

My watch that i've had for three years broke.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:55 am

My dude didn't come by like he was supposed to...now, he can't come by until tomorrow night. that stinks 2
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:22 pm

I'm sorry guys, but I just totally have to rant.

As most of you know, I work in a cell phone store doing deposits and inventory mainly. We do a major inventory count monthly where every phone, accessory, sim card, gift card, etc must be counted and accounted for. Whatever is missing must be adjusted out of the system to make sure that our inventory is accurate. While this is stressful at times, it is necessary, and I don't mind doing it.

However, for the past several months, I have had at least one phone that I have had to adjust out every single month. That may not seem like much, but some of these phones cost my inventory more than $600.00 a piece. Also, they are expected to stay in my office/inventory room unless they are being sold. No one who is not employed by my store has access to this room, and it is protected by a coded lock. This becomes a very big deal to me because it means that there is a very strong chance that someone that I work with is stealing. Because the inventory is my baby, it feels like they are stealing from me personally. I know the inventory does not belong to me, and no money is coming out of my pocket directly, but it still feels like it. I feel violated and disrespected. It is made worse by the fact that I trust every person that I work with like they are family. We are a small store with less than twenty employees. It is very hard not to become close to people in that situation. Because of this, and because I am the main person dealing with this, my manager came right out and asked me who I thought could be doing it. I couldn't give her an answer. First, because I wouldn't want to falsely accuse anyone, and second, because I really can't fathom any of them doing it! I hate the idea of someone being fired, but I want this to stop.

Why on earth would you steal from your place of employment, when you will most certainly make more by working than you could by stealing?!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:53 am

People who take my kindness for weakness, I'm the type of person who will believe in someone until they give me reason not too but sometimes people tend to treat you like you're stupid when your like that. Like they can tell you anything and you're just suppose to say OK and ignore what's going on without thinking about it. I hate when people try to play on my intelligence
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:02 pm

I have to go back to jury duty tomorrow. mad as hell
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:32 am

My computer smash computer

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Aunt Flo. mad as hell mad as hell mad as hell
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:34 am

Two words.

Pink. Eye. that stinks 2 angry cry fighting tears D'oh! bang head mad as hell crying tantrum grrrr duh2

Why can't I get rid of this shit?!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:54 pm

The psychotic son of a bitch that shot and killed his brand new wife *30*...her sister *25*...and her sister's three children *2-yr-old twin boys and a 5-yr old girl*...and severely injured his wife's 7-yr old son...then after being cornered by the police... killed himself...so no justice could be served!!!

Along with the fekkin sick @$$ rumors for GH...

Why can't ABC fekkin FIRE THE REAL PROBLEMS...
SWEENY...FRONS...PHELPS...AND GUZA!!!
that stinks 2
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:21 am

Okay I will try to keep this short lol! (though I don't think I can)!

Backkstory: My kid is smart & well-behaved at school. The biggest problem we have had is talking. This school year he had a note sent home twice for talking. He gets all A's & B's with the B's being one point away from A's (they are on a weird {IMO} grading scale here with A's starting at 94). Anywho he has always been very respectful at school.

Okay that being said I hate his teacher this year but whatev I deal w/ it. I have dealt her & I have a "pretty" good relationship w/ her. In other words she has no clue I hate her LOL I just feel that she has too many personal issues that have affected her focus on school. She never replies to any questions, she complains that no one helps out yet she never answers my request to help out. She sends notes home late, 3 of the different fundraisers have been lost when sent in (including the checks as well) & most importantly she doesn't answer inquiries about my son's schooling).

They implemnted a new rule for 4th graders that requires all the 4th graders to reach a certain amount of points in AR reading each week. If the kids so not reach it then they have to spend club times & recess reading. Okay here's my issue she gave my son the goal of 1.2 points a week. The books that he reads are anywhere from 10 points to 45 points a book. So when he is reading his bigger books like Eragon it takes him more than a week to read so now he has to stop his book he likes to read & read a 60 page book in order not to be punished. Mind you that his teacher already lets him read when he is done with his classwork & he reads on the bus on the way to school & on the way home. Anywho his goal for the period (which is half way through) is ten points, he has 75 points but he will still be punished if he doesn't read a lil book every week. I went in & talked to her & she agreed with me but had to discuss it w/ others & told me she would send a note home when she figured it out but that was 3 weeks ago. I know the decision because she basically told Austin by telling him to grab a small book & read to take the test. He also takes math test on the computer and he has reached squares, next comes fractions to percentages & him & another child were told to stop at squares since they will learn the others in 5th grade. So I wrote her to find out what he will be doing during this time since the class is still on that part & she has not replied yet. My concern is that she will have him read suring that time! I am all for reading but I don't think it's right for him to spend SO much time at school reading. Sleep He will get bored soon & then who knows how much talking & etc... he will do.

LOL told you I couldn't keep it short...

Last thing I promise! So his teacher is pregos & is out all the time (3 days last week alone). Okay, they have a specific sub that fills in for her. The first issue came when Austin had his hoody on in class. The sub walked up to my son pulled his hoody off his head, grabbing his hair in the process. He didn't ask Austin to remove the hoody or anything. My son, when he told me about this said "Mom, I shouldn't have been wearing my hoody in class I no better" BUT I have major issues with the hair pulling, accident or not, since all he had to do was remind my son. So them they were working on math computer tests and again Austin is ahead so when he is done he is able to read. Deal between his teacher & him. Anywho, my son was engrossed in his book (as he always is LOL) so he didn't hear when the others were done, the sub walked up to him grabbed the book out of his hands & yelled at him to pay attention. Really those were just petty but they bothered me.

HERE'S THE WORST PART: So last week when she was out the same sub was there & he was having an issue with a student. The student was messing w/ a sign in the lunch line. So anywho the sub had the class reline up & start fresh and the student said " Sorry for touching an inanimate object" The sub turned around and told the student "You are a smartass". Of course being 4th graders the class was all "ooohhhh " LMAO The sub then turned to the class & said what you don't like that language. WHO CUSSES at 4th GRADERS????????????? I don't care if the student was being a smartass that sub IMO had no freakin right! I may cuss around my children but it is always a slip, or they are around me when I have been drinking & I think I am a sailor, but I apologize when I slip up & try to watch it!!! I howver NEVER cuss AT my children. There is a difference between "aww... Shit" & "Come here you shithead". If I don't do it I expect & demand the teacher doesn't do it as well!!!

To make all this worst is that when his teacher leaves in April, the sub will take over the class!

Sorry SO long!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Stacy if I were you & a teacher put his hands on my son & pulled his hair, or said "smartass" in front of him I would have been at the schoolboard the very next day. He needs to be fired for that. I'm serious. I could put up with alot from a so called teacher, but not that.

What would that "teacher" have done if that student had called him that? I'd be havin' some "smartass sub" for lunch, yes I would.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:10 pm

I agree with you, Amy. Although I might go to the principal first. They may not be aware of what is going on. In fact, if it's a sub, generally the school itself is the one calling the subs in, and the school board is not involved. Also, at least here, subs are not on any kind of contract, so they might not do anything. However, if I was getting no help from the principal, I'd definitely go to the school board.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down