GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin is now the worst mother ever!

+4
Stacy
samizgh
jasefan
mackenzie2184
8 posters

Go down

Robin is now the worst mother ever! Empty Robin is now the worst mother ever!

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:13 am

I don't care what you are going through you NEVER forget your baby! I'm so past sick of this storyline Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Robin is now the worst mother ever! Empty Re: Robin is now the worst mother ever!

Post  mackenzie2184 Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:29 am

You took the words right out of my mouth, Tim! flower Robin needs help and she refuses to get it. You don't leave your baby in a restaurant. This storyline better wrap up soon. I'm sick of it!
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Robin is now the worst mother ever! Empty Re: Robin is now the worst mother ever!

Post  jasefan Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:59 am

I can't believe Robin walked out of Kelly's and forgot Emma! affraid
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:35 am

Robin is really pissing me off. It's not easy to be a first time mom, I know when I had Reyna I couldn't go back to work fast enough. I went back a month early, just because I wanted to be around adults. But, damn Robin needs to have Emma taken away from her.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 am

I like the story but I am ready for her to face the truth already! However it doesn't make her the worst mom. PPD makes soome people do some weird things & at times some of the most horrific things & i for one am glad the writers are nnot going there. The people around her are whats pissing me off. Patrick is more worried about her working than he is her condition. At least Matt stepped up yesterday & said something. By now Pat should have hired a nanny just to ensure Emma's safety, called Mac, Robert, & Anna & informed them there is a MAJOR problem & informed the hospital she plans on working at.

I am not blaming Pat for the things Robin is doing however he sees the problem and the decline of her PPD, he bitches about it to others (at times like a school girl) but he doesn't tell the people that will help Robin. He hasn't spoken once about it w/ Maxie & Sonny who have both been around lately. When he talks to Liz he doesn't come out & tell her "Robin has PPD" he just describes her as being overwhelmed & wanting to work. What mom cannot appreciate that.

I do waqnt it to wrap up but I don't think it makes Robin the worst mom (especially on this show)
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:57 am

I will keep my mouth closed on who I think is the worst mom on this show.

I've heard about some of the horrible things that moms have done with PPD. Robin needs to hurry up and wake up for Emmas sake. Patrick can be more understanding with Robin. They need another set of hands cause mommy can't take care of Emma. I can in a way see where Robin is coming from. When I had Reyna I took 3 months off, I went back after 2 months (part time). It was hard being mom all day and not really having any other human interaction. I didn't get out of the house much and when I did I was going to his moms with the baby. I did however take very good care of my baby girl. I have loved and nurtured her fromt he second I found out I was pregnant with my miracle child.

After having Erica, I took the full 3 months because at that time I realized how precious that time really is.

Back to the s/l. Stacy, you're right. Matt is the only one who has really taken action. Patrick, Maxie, Carly, Liz all know something is up, but haven't called the elders of the tribe. Mac, Anna and Robert can be great assets to help Robin with her PPD. Plus, no one will care for your baby like the parents and grandparents. This is the reason my children have never set foot in a daycare.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:37 am

Hey there lady I got my eye on you

But back to PPD, If Robin was acting this was w/o a medical reasoning then I would say she sucks but just as when Carly bailed on Mikey & Jason when she had PPD it did not pertain to her ability as a mother or her love for her child but to her condition smile

I hope someone steps up soon!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 am

At least I kept my mouth shut lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:25 pm

I don't always understand why soap writers need to make all moms bad. I mean, why does every mom need a nanny? I can only think of 1 mom off the top of my head who does not have a nanny, and that is Liz. Sure she uses her grandmother a lot, but that is family. Single moms have to work, so daycare in the hospital is still good IMO over a nanny.

I bet on today's show Robin somes running back in the door right away.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Not only did she lie to Lucky and Rebecca about what happened with Emma she tried to blame it on Mike.......

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:08 pm

The Wicked One wrote:Not only did she lie to Lucky and Rebecca about what happened with Emma she tried to blame it on Mike.......

I just didn't understand that part at all. Lying about what happened and then blaming it on another person. I have a feeling that Lucky and Rebecca may end up questioning Mike about Emma being left in Kelly's alone. Robin's lucky that Emma wasn't kidnapped or worse.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:27 pm

mackenzie2184 wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:Not only did she lie to Lucky and Rebecca about what happened with Emma she tried to blame it on Mike.......

I just didn't understand that part at all. Lying about what happened and then blaming it on another person. I have a feeling that Lucky and Rebecca may end up questioning Mike about Emma being left in Kelly's alone. Robin's lucky that Emma wasn't kidnapped or worse.

I understood it. Robin didn't want to admit to making a mistake...very Robin-esque...so she tried to cover up her wrongdoing. & I didn't see her leaving Emma as all that bad. I've heard stories from other mothers where they left their child somewhere ACCIDENTALLY...& didn't have PPD. It's an innocent mistake that was compounded by her lies...b/c lies always have a way of coming out. I don't feel she's the worst mother ever, just a mother who feels scared to admit she has a problem & needs help. & she feels inadequate when compared to Liz...or just b/c she's not the kick-ass mom she thought she'd be.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm

What was the name of that movie with Julia Roberts, where she left the house without her daughter every morning & she would turn around & go back to get her & her daughter would be standing in the drive way pisssssssssed off, cuz she forgot her again.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 pm

I just can't wrap my mind aound how any mother who cares about her kids can forget about her child........

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 pm

I don't get it either Tim.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:57 pm

The movie is called "Something to Talk About."

Fun movie.

I think it is horrible she forgot about her - one phone call and it she runs. Horrible that she could forget her so quickly. And the bus accident involved CHILDREN. And she didn't remember. It took Nik to mention Emma to her to get her to remember. Only the mention of the kids' name reminded her she had a kid? Terrible.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Robin really isn't helping her case any..........

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:33 am

I"m really not feeling her right now
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Robin really needs some help for her problem or whatever she has!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Oh Robin...you are married!!! Get your lips off the cute contruction worker!!

Don't you need to tell him you are HIV positive BEFORE you kiss him? Or are we blocking this out of our mind as well?
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:55 am

I think she's chosing to block that out of her mind too.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down