GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Carradine found Dead in Thailand

5 posters

Go down

David Carradine found Dead in Thailand Empty David Carradine found Dead in Thailand

Post  JohnnyAngel Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:27 pm

When David Carradine talked, Quentin Tarantino listened. Carradine, the always-working star of TV's Kung Fu and the omnipotent title figure in Tarantino's Kill Bill movies, has been found dead in a Thailand hotel. A report out of Thailand said the 72-year-old actor was found hanged in an apparent suicide. Prolific to the end, Carradine was to be seen next week in the new Fox series, Mental. He also recently appeared in the big-screen movie Crank: High Voltage. Carradine earned an Emmy nomination for Kung Fu, his iconic 1970s series that married the martial arts to the Old West. He rated one of four career Golden Globe nominations for Kill Bill, the Tarantino revenge movie that, according to Carradine, was partly written under his influence. "I wrote this autobiography called Endless Highway, a few years back," Carradine told ARTISTdirect this year. "Quentin was reading it, while he was writing the part for me, so it's full of my own rhythms." As on Kung Fu, the real-life Carradine was a student of the martial arts, studying it for nearly 40 years. The son of John Carradine, an incredibly prolific actor of the 1930s-1980s, the younger Carradine was, by comparison, merely very prolific. By his own count, he appeared in 118 films, although it's unknown if the 13—13!—2009 titles listed on his IMDb credits page were included. Other notable films include the Woody Guthrie biopic Bound for Glory, Martin Scorsese's Mean Streets and the original 1970s cult favorite Death Race 2000. Survivors include his acting brothers Robert Carradine (Revenge of the Nerds) and Keith Carradine (Nashville).

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b127408_kung_fus_kill_bills_david_carradine_dead.html
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

David Carradine found Dead in Thailand Empty Re: David Carradine found Dead in Thailand

Post  jasefan Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:00 pm

How sad! My thoughts go out to his family! He was a great actor!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

David Carradine found Dead in Thailand Empty Re: David Carradine found Dead in Thailand

Post  ghsoaps Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 am

that is so sad but I still don't think it was suicide (call it denial)
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 am

ghsoaps wrote:that is so sad but I still don't think it was suicide (call it denial)

I have not believed it was suicide from the very second I heard.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Too many deaths...
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:21 pm

My police investigator like mind refuses to believe he bumped himself off...why would one do the things that were reported to themself? Nah, David C was done in by SOMEONE or SOMEONES and we KNOW Thailand is largely known for a few "quesitonable" operations too. Somebody did the ol boy in.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:59 pm

I agree Isis 100%
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down