GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why couldn't Jon Lindstrom come back to GH???

2 posters

Go down

Why couldn't Jon Lindstrom come back to GH??? Empty Why couldn't Jon Lindstrom come back to GH???

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm home from work today (not feeling great) and I decided to watch ATWT (bear with me folks...LOL). So, Jon Lindstrom's Craig is on today (a lot!) and he looks amazing (I've always thought he was very good looking). I swear the guy doesn't age (I'm getting there, hold on...LMAO). It got me thinking how much I miss Kevin Collins. I had a serious thing for him when he was on GH...LOL. I couldn't help but think how very well Kevin and Alexis could work. I'd always thought they would work great (I liked Kevin and Lucy but I'd never been so much a Lucy fan...LOL). Kevin and Alexis would be intellectually equal, they could bond over the parental issues that they had and the kids would have been sooooooooooooo smart and good looking. Speaking of good looking, Kevin and Alexis would have looked amazing together. Look (a banner I did for a fanfic a while back...LOL)....

Why couldn't Jon Lindstrom come back to GH??? KevinandAlexisbannercopy

*sigh* Another missed opportunity...what can ya do? cry LOL

JMHO, as always! wink

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Why couldn't Jon Lindstrom come back to GH??? Empty Re: Why couldn't Jon Lindstrom come back to GH???

Post  Stacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:12 pm

I was a huge Kevin & Lucy fan!!! But IA Kevin & Alexis would have been great stargazing Did ya know that Lynn (Lucy) will be joining ATWT also? I never watched the show but w/ those two & Stuart on there I might have to start lol!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Why couldn't Jon Lindstrom come back to GH??? Empty Re: Why couldn't Jon Lindstrom come back to GH???

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 pm

I heard about Lynn & Stuart being on ATWT, too. I liked ATWT today and set it on my DVR...and B&B as well because Rick Hearst starts on that show this week and I love Ric. Its going to be interesting seeing Stuart as a mafioso...LOL. smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

I didn't know RH was starting so soon. I will have to check them out. LOL though I already started watching OLTL again so I don't know if I should start anymore wink
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Yeah, he is. During ATWT, they had an ad come on advertising his return and according to the DVR, he's on Friday. I've never seen him as this character so I'm interested in seeing him there.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:23 pm

I have never watched B&B or ATWT, though I tuned into ATWT sometime last week (the JL character was getting married) just to see Kevin crying . IA seeing Stuart as a Mafiaso will be really weird but I wil tune in just to see.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down