GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 Legacy Children Who SHOULD come back to GH

2 posters

Go down

Top 5 Legacy Children Who SHOULD come back to GH Empty Top 5 Legacy Children Who SHOULD come back to GH

Post  ISIS Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 pm

OK...I've been listening to old DC podcasts...and one of their Top 5 lists was Legacy Children who should return to the soaps...

So...ON General Hospital...What would be your TOP FIVE Legacy Children characters that You'd like to see come back and help REVIVE the FAMILIES on GH....and EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICES.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Legacy Children Who SHOULD come back to GH Empty Re: Top 5 Legacy Children Who SHOULD come back to GH

Post  Stacy Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:29 am

Thomas Hardy Jr ~ I think bringing him on would help to bring more ethnicity to the show, history, & hopefully more influence back on the hospital. The brownstone can be revived fingers crossed Sorry, I like Kelly's & all but I would much prefer the brownstone!

Steven Lars Webber ~ Liz's family & I want her to have more family wink Also related to Jason (Awkward LOL) & a doctor! It would be two more doctors w/ ties to the canvas already instead of some random doctor coming in.

Serena Baldwin ~ Totally wish they would bring back her "mother" as well! But anyways, history & a fresh character since Serena has not been on as an "older" child/teen/young adult. Romantic possiblity w/ Lucky, revives the Spencer/Baldwin feud anxious or she can come on PISSED about Lulu & Logan but not psycho pissed lol! . Could be a model that KAte brings in & Lulu & her would be forced together.

Brook Lynn Ashton ~ Brook Lynn has been gone in forever, she's a Q & she can add some spunk to the "middle" set (Lulu, Maxie, etc...). Also I could always hold out hope for her parents to return if she does!

Dillion Q ~ He's A Q, w/ him & Brook Lynn it would help to start the next generation of Q's. They could even come back to fix ELQ 7 run it w/ a younger, artsy vibe since Dillion is into film & Brook Lynn music. They both would be tech savy, could you see the board meetings w/ Dillion giving Edward updates from Twitter about the company lol! or Brook Lynn showing a power point?? Edward would be priceless in those scenes. Or Brook Lynn could bring back music to GH! Does anyone else remember ALL the music we got in the 90's! Dillion could shoot videos for her. They could open up a club! Okay sorry I'll stop now!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Legacy Children Who SHOULD come back to GH Empty Re: Top 5 Legacy Children Who SHOULD come back to GH

Post  ISIS Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:46 pm

LURVE your list...I swear I'll be in here to post...when I have TIME ...I'm swamped with homework and work work right now...can't post long posts.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down