GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets have a little fun with GH characters.

+9
mackenzie2184
jasefan
AlexisDavisFanFirst
samismyhero
KegVaughanacoRocks
Stacy
clarityfades
LexCorinthos
samizgh
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lets have a little fun with GH characters. - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets have a little fun with GH characters.

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:07 am

I'd force Claudia to wear pastel! lol!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Lets have a little fun with GH characters. - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets have a little fun with GH characters.

Post  jasefan Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:11 am

I would put Claudia with ric and make them a couple.. They are hot!!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:14 am

Lucky would successfully rid Port Charles of the mob and receive a commendation from Mayor Floyd!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:17 am

I would put Lucky back wtih Liz and get him far away from Sam.. I would so put Sam and Jason back together and make a wonderful reunion out of it.. I think that would make a Awesome storyline!! flower
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:53 am

I'd lock Lulu in that padded room at Shadybrook!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:34 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:I'd lock Lulu in that padded room at Shadybrook!

I would break her out and take her home with me! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:16 am

I'd kill Olivia,Lulu,Jax,Claudia,and Carly.

Put Maxie and Spin together.

Make Nadine alot less goofy.

Reunite JaSam. So they can finally humpin' sex

Have Sam and Alexis fight it out,locked up in a room.

And I would humpin' with Johnny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:48 am

If I only had to work from now here's how I would fix everything:
Jason would retire from the mob (giving it back to Sonny), Liason would marry, Jason would open up a bike shop (like the one he has before) & reconnect w/ the Q's, Lusam would get married & have the baby she always wanted, Alexis and Mac would get together and the mob would take a back burner to the hospital, ELQ and Police station. I would bring Scorpio back for good & finally put him & Anna back together smile, I would reinstate the WSB and have Lucky & Sam train with them (that way Sam still gets her adventures and excitement), Robin & Patrick would remain together, brenda would come back & then Sonny will finally get out of the mob, Michael would wake up (plenty of drama there ~ he hates the person who shot him & is hell bent on revenge), Monica would remain COS & would have some issues w/ a new (fine ass) doctor she hired wink, Jax and Kate would marry & move to Australia but not before giving Maxie the magazine. Frisco & Felicia would come home determined to make things right w/ Maxie & Frisco would be Lucky's trainer in the WSB, Ned would come home w/ Brooklynne who after a nasty accident can no longer sing but has gone to school and majored in business. Her & Dillion will fight to rebuild ELQ to its former glory w/ plenty of drama between Ned & Tracy & Edward. Emily will return to PC w/ Helena & Stephan but both have been brainwashed by Helena and hate the Q's, Spencers, Nick & Alexis. Drama again but with Emily and Nic falling in love once again. Stephan will be on the fence of his loyalty to Helena (due to the brainwashing and his loyalty to his family) but he will hate Nic's relationship w/ Luke. Laura would come back but she will be w/ Scotty not Luke. Luke & Tracy will remain married (plenty of bickering between the 4 of them) & Monica & her new beau. Just for kicks I would put ned w/ Olivia, Carly w/ someone completely new & decide between Matt or Spin for Maxie.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Except for the Liason part Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! If you add that they move far away after getting married, I could even handle that!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:01 pm

Lets have a little fun with GH characters. - Page 4 5_8_11Good stuff y'all!

Although I can't see Nadine as Moni's daughter *due to the time period she would have been born*

However I do see her as maybe a relative on her real family's side...like maybe her cousin, Lorena's kid or It is how Moni finds out she's got a sibling out there she didn't know about.

Hmmm...what would I dooooooooooooo...

Well...forcertainly Alan would HAVE to be alive...as well as Emily *Amber*, and AJ, and Justus...

I'd bring back Keesha...and she'd hook up with that cutie Cassius....Lainey and Justus would REALLY hook up...

Ned would be back and I'd like to see him "date" either Olivia, or Kate...and let the Qs have at them. Monica and Tracy would eat them alive.

I'd bring the REAL Duke back and have him sweep Anna off her feet again...

Katherine Delafield would return and pick up where she left off with Robert ...cuz they were hot together.

Edward and Audrey would hook up.

Emily would find Juan and find love again...

Courtney would be alive and her and Nik would be happy raising Spencer

Laura would be back...and her and Mac would get together.

Tony would be alive...and he and Bobbie would reconnect and admit they never fell out of love with one another.

BJ would still be alive and she and Jason would hook up...

Maxie would have never had heart problems...and she and Spin would get it right.

Zander would be alive and not crazy...and he and Liz would fall in lurve.

Lorenzo would be around and he and Carly would still be together

Steven Lars would be back and he would sweep either Robin or Emily off their feet...My vote goes to Emily...because it would tie Jeff's son with Monica's daughter.

Mike Webber would return and he'd hook up with Sam

Blackie would be back and he could get with Olivia...we'll let Ned have Kate...so the Qs can finish her off.

Brenda can come back and hook up with Jax.

and of course my Sonny and Alexis can FINALLY get together and do thing RIGHT.

I'll be back with more ideas...after I watch Debarge Unsung.

Lets have a little fun with GH characters. - Page 4 Sig

Last edited by ISIS on Sun May 24, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:33 pm

Here's how I would right GH....

1. Stone and Robin would end up together raising Emma
2. Patrick would still be a womanizer
3. Liason would get married and live in a two story house. Jason would own his bike shop abd Jason is out of the mob completely since he gave Sonny back the business.
4. Robert and Anna would be back together
5. Zander and Courtney would return only to get married and take Nikolas and Elizabeth to court for custody of Cameron and Spencer... joint custody will work and the boys would see their parents during scheduled visits.
6. Emily would return to see that Nikolas has moved on, but soon gets jealous and Nadine and Emily fight to win Nikolas's heart.
7. Sonny and Alexis would get married, raise Kristina, Molly and Morgan while Michael is off at college.
8. Carly and Ric are left standing in the cold. Jax however is dead. He died of a mystery illness.
9. ELQ is still being run by Edward.

That's all I have... I'll come up with more later.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:53 pm

I want Georgie and all the Q's especially Alan back!! cry crying If anyone could arrange that, I'd be eternally greatful!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:28 am

here is how I would right GH.

Sam and Lucky talk about it and decide they will have an open relationship. They decide Jason is the best man for the job. So the 3 of them move in together and live happly ever after.

LuSamJa09
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:12 pm

LizGoClick-Boom wrote:here is how I would right GH.

Sam and Lucky talk about it and decide they will have an open relationship. They decide Jason is the best man for the job. So the 3 of them move in together and live happly ever after.

LuSamJa09

I could get behind that...& in front of it too! wink
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:01 pm

I like the idea od Sexis married with all the children *LOL*...It was be sweet AND funny if the two of them actually had to REALLY co parent.

I like the idea about Ric and Carly...although I wouldn't mind if Ric and Claudia hook up on a permanent and humpin' in front of Crazy AZ and give him a fatal coronary just as they climax.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:59 am

I'd take Lucky out to the woodshed & beat him like he stole something for the way he's been treating Sam, his supposed love.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:00 am

I'd take Liz and tie her to a pole and stick hot needles in her eyes.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:15 pm

I'd take AZ up to the top of the steps that we see in Rocky, run and push!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:23 am

clarityfades wrote:I'd take Lucky out to the woodshed & beat him like he stole something for the way he's been treating Sam, his supposed love.

I like that!

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:07 pm

I'd tie Liz to a chair and pluck each eyebrow one by one until her face was bald!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:25 pm

I'd take Lucky and smack the taste out of him and tell him in Cher fashion to "SNAP OUT OF IT!"
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:08 am

I'd remind Lucky how life was like with Liz and why he left, so maybe he wouldn't make that mistake again. I'd also remind Lucky how life is with Sam and how much he loves her so he'd stop acting like such a jerk. Then I'd remind Lucky that he is Luke Spencer's son, and he is not allergic to danger and adventure!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:35 am

I'd take Maxie and Sam and watch them make out! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:02 pm

barfing

I'd take Sonny...and I'd have my way with him....again and again and again...and put a PERMANENT dimpled smile on his face.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:17 pm

I would have Michael wake up and make Carly happy to have her son back with her!!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next