GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Monica Quartermaine: Port Charles's Wisest Citizen?

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Monica Quartermaine: Port Charles's Wisest Citizen? Empty Dr. Monica Quartermaine: Port Charles's Wisest Citizen?

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Monica had the line of the day today, saying that she was glad to be getting out of town because whenever Port Charles has very big events they end in disaster! I hate to have another big sweeps style event where Monica has little to no part, but it's nice to know that she won't be Guza's next victim. I hope the same can be said for Edward and the rest of the Quartermaines. By the rest, I guess I mean Tracy, since she's all that's left. No
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Dr. Monica Quartermaine: Port Charles's Wisest Citizen? Empty Re: Dr. Monica Quartermaine: Port Charles's Wisest Citizen?

Post  ISIS Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:40 pm

I'm not happy with there being NO Monica...it's not fair...it's not right...and they don't have to write her in as being in danger to give her a MAJOR part in this s/l...esp considering that FOUR members of her family will be HEAVILY involved. *Eddie, JJ Mikey, Jake* She could be a part of the HOSPITAL end of the story. This could have been the PERFECT time for her to find out about Jake *which could lead into more story*...

SOOO many missed opportunities AGAIN for my Moni...smh No that stinks 2
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Dr. Monica Quartermaine: Port Charles's Wisest Citizen? Empty Re: Dr. Monica Quartermaine: Port Charles's Wisest Citizen?

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Oh, believe me, I agree. I wish they would put Monica front and center, with a storyline all her own, or at least make her an important part of a few! However, Guza only sees mob as interesting. I'm trying to focus on the positive, that he will have a hard time killing her off if she isn't around during his latest disaster.

Me---> exploding <---Guza
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:49 am

Me---> fire <---Guza...

Maybe I'm a bit too harsh...

Maybe I should just slap him around a bit. and tell him to SNAP OUT OF IT!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 am

Hey, I'm all for slapping him around and I'd gladly pay for the privilege Dr. Monica Quartermaine: Port Charles's Wisest Citizen? Lol

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Right....slap him out of his mommy and sibling issues.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm

ISIS wrote:Right....slap him out of his mommy and sibling issues.

Out of his issues with family and with women in general Dr. Monica Quartermaine: Port Charles's Wisest Citizen? 86479

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down