GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott story lines

4 posters

Go down

Scott story lines Empty Scott story lines

Post  ISIS Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:29 pm

I have to disagree here...Scotty is a VET and deserves the respect for that...because the VETS DO MATTER...and while I might have wanted someone like Monica or Tracy or Bobbie or Mac to also get a storyline..>Scott getting one is a start for me.

HOWEVER I have ALWAYS LURVED to hate him...so I do enjoy that he is being a thorn in everyone's side...and storywise he SHOULD be ...his son was murdered...sure it was self defense...but he was still murdered...Scott doesn't really have all the details...and has now uncoveed the fact that Lulu and not Johnny did it...so we have all those lies that were covered up...he has a right to be angry and want to know the truth...

NOW here is where I hat h im...he just wants Lulu in jail bacause he knows it will hurt Luke and Laura...esp Luke...

also his antics have given us a NICE LuSpanky adventure...so nytime the focus ois OFF THE MOB...I'm happy.

Now...let's see this story have a REALLY NICE relsoution to it...

Will Laura and Scotty hook back up now that Laura knows the truth about Luke and Spanky?

Will Luke and Spanky stay together?

Will Luke pummel Scotty for taking Laura all the way to Hollywood?

What about the kids?...will Lucky and Nik have a take at Scotty's face too?

Will Scotty still press charges against Lulu for murdering Logan?

Will Lulu go to jail for the murder of Logan?

Will Serena FINALLY make an appearance?

Where the hell are Gail and Lee? Bring them back!

Then you can also tie in to Monica and her issues with alcoholism and the deaths of Alan and Em...which Gail *Moni's "adoptive mom"* should have been around for...

Put Scotty, Monica and Mac in grief therapy sessions together...and bring back Felicia...see what happens...Maybe Bobbie can be the leader of the gorup Huh?

Imagine the possibilities.

OH there goes my muse again.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Scott story lines Empty Re: Scott story lines

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:24 pm

ISIS wrote:

I have to disagree here...Scotty is a VET and deserves the respect for that...because the VETS DO MATTER...and while I might have wanted someone like Monica or Tracy or Bobbie or Mac to also get a storyline..>Scott getting one is a start for me.

HOWEVER I have ALWAYS LURVED to hate him...so I do enjoy that he is being a thorn in everyone's side...and storywise he SHOULD be ...his son was murdered...sure it was self defense...but he was still murdered...Scott doesn't really have all the details...and has now uncoveed the fact that Lulu and not Johnny did it...so we have all those lies that were covered up...he has a right to be angry and want to know the truth...

NOW here is where I hat h im...he just wants Lulu in jail bacause he knows it will hurt Luke and Laura...esp Luke...

also his antics have given us a NICE LuSpanky adventure...so nytime the focus ois OFF THE MOB...I'm happy.

Now...let's see this story have a REALLY NICE relsoution to it...

Will Laura and Scotty hook back up now that Laura knows the truth about Luke and Spanky?

Will Luke and Spanky stay together?

Will Luke pummel Scotty for taking Laura all the way to Hollywood?

What about the kids?...will Lucky and Nik have a take at Scotty's face too?

Will Scotty still press charges against Lulu for murdering Logan?

Will Lulu go to jail for the murder of Logan?

Will Serena FINALLY make an appearance?

Where the hell are Gail and Lee? Bring them back!

Then you can also tie in to Monica and her issues with alcoholism and the deaths of Alan and Em...which Gail *Moni's "adoptive mom"* should have been around for...

Put Scotty, Monica and Mac in grief therapy sessions together...and bring back Felicia...see what happens...Maybe Bobbie can be the leader of the gorup Huh?

Imagine the possibilities.

OH there goes my muse again.

Cheers!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:53 am

ISIS, Great post!!!

I'm torn because Scott used to be my Love to hate guy as well however his obsession after this many years kind of gets old. I will say atleast this time they talked about Domenique & Lucy normally they act like Scott has only loved Laura & that irritates me! (I loved the Donenique, Scott, Lucy story ~ It was beautiful).

IA though this s/l has SO much potential! I really want to know who will Luke pick? Who will Laura choose? Will Lulu become Scott's champion as she seems to becoming more & more understanding of Scott through Laura's diary. If look chooses Tracy how will the kids react?

IA about the grief support groups that would make my day!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Scotty is definitely one of my love to hate characters. I just wish TAIC wouldn't make him such a caricature of his former self. Yes, he's an ass, yes, he's selfish....but always in a way that you could really see his POV. Now, they have him acting all crazified so everyone will take Lulu's side. Sorry, not gonna happen. I fully understand where Scotty's coming from, even if he is going about it the wrong way.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:30 pm

clarityfades wrote:Scotty is definitely one of my love to hate characters. I just wish TAIC wouldn't make him such a caricature of his former self. Yes, he's an ass, yes, he's selfish....but always in a way that you could really see his POV. Now, they have him acting all crazified so everyone will take Lulu's side. Sorry, not gonna happen. I fully understand where Scotty's coming from, even if he is going about it the wrong way.

BINGO!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:53 pm

I really hate what they are doing with Scott. I was really happy when he came back but not........what's the point?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down