GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tv Guide Canada Best & Worst of Soaps - 2008

+4
Stacy
JohnnyAngel
KegVaughanacoRocks
KathyLuvsJason
8 posters

Go down

Tv Guide Canada Best & Worst of Soaps - 2008 Empty Tv Guide Canada Best & Worst of Soaps - 2008

Post  KathyLuvsJason Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:27 pm

KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Tv Guide Canada Best & Worst of Soaps - 2008 Empty Re: Tv Guide Canada Best & Worst of Soaps - 2008

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:03 pm

I read that, and found most to be relatively correct. However, I do not think that Sam has been a slut in any way, shape, form, or fashion this year. She has been devoted to Lucky. The only time she even came close to being with anyone else was when she was spying on Jerry, and she wasn't going to sleep with him. Hell, Lucky knew about it! I'd say Carly hasn't been a slut, but she did cheat on Jax, however, I'm sure there have been sluttier sluts! lol!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Tv Guide Canada Best & Worst of Soaps - 2008 Empty Re: Tv Guide Canada Best & Worst of Soaps - 2008

Post  JohnnyAngel Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Looloo's been with more men than Sam has this year. I actually disagreed with more than I agreed with.

And what in the hjell does it mean that Frons dismantled SoapNet? Is my fave network going away? affraid I'll go Mallory Knox on his ass!! :badass:
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 pm

IA that it was way off on Sam!

A lot of other characters have slept w/ more than one guy this year or presented themselves as 'slutty' just on GH but it was going off ALL the soaps & i know there are a lot of slutty characters out there - weird

I didn't catch the whole dismantling soapnet so I will have to go back on there & check it out. I loved that the best reunion was from NightShift ( I loved that part the best)!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:49 pm

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Sam being a slut. I mean, she slept with Sonny who was married to Carly, got pregnant, then slept with Jason, and then cheated on Jason with Ric, her sister's father and now she's sleeping with Lucky. If that's not a slut, I don't know what is. Sorry, that's just my opinion. Bash away. lol!

Last edited by mackenzie2184 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:23 pm

You call 4 a slut shock shock shock

If a man sleeps with 4 women is he a man whore?

Do we really have to create a list for all women in PC cause if we add them up, 4 isn't a lot.

I guess I was one guy away from being a slut *wipes forehead*
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Tv Guide Canada Best & Worst of Soaps - 2008 Empty Sam has never cheated on anyone.

Post  samizgh Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:30 pm

When she slept with Ric barfing she wasn't with Jason.

When she slept with Lucky she wasn't with Jason. Same goes for the others. Sam isn't a liar, she has told the truth the whole time. She told Jason about Ric right away, she didn't lie to him. Even with what was going on with Jerry, Lucky knew the truth.

I think to call her a slut is extreme and Sonny like.

We're also talking about a 6 year period. Take Looloo for example, she's been having sex for 2 years. She has almost caught up to Sam, someone a lot older than her. Looloo is a slut in the making.

**For the record, if Sam were to be a slut all that hotness would have me drool drool drool wink
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:41 pm

samizgh wrote:When she slept with Ric barfing she wasn't with Jason.

When she slept with Lucky she wasn't with Jason. Same goes for the others. Sam isn't a liar, she has told the truth the whole time. She told Jason about Ric right away, she didn't lie to him. Even with what was going on with Jerry, Lucky knew the truth.

We're also talking about a 6 year period. Take Looloo for example, she's been having sex for 2 years. She has almost caught up to Sam, someone a lot older than her. Looloo is a slut in the making.

**For the record, if Sam were to be a slut all that hotness would have me drool drool drool wink

Bravo! One thing that has always had me stumped is the people (not people here) on other boards who go on and on about how slutty Sam is and what a saint Liz is. Sam has NEVER cheated, with the exception of Ric she has had a relationship with every man she has slept with since arriving in PC, but Nurse ONS has not one, but two children conceived during ONS's while married to other men! I'm not saying that Liz has been a slut this year, but overall, she has definitely been sluttier. Sorry, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Same goes for sluts...
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Sleeping with married men just isn't cool and Sam in my book is a slut. 2 married men... come on. There's got to be a line drawn some where with Sam.. and I think Lucky may be it... let's hope. lol!
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:50 pm

You gotta read it right...

it says,

Brian Frons dismantling SOAPnet...

think back to a post I once made...

get it?

It's true...he did...and I hate that network now.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:12 pm

mackenzie2184 wrote:I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Sam being a slut. I mean, she slept with Sonny who was married to Carly, got pregnant, then slept with Jason, and then cheated on Jason with Ric, her sister's father and now she's sleeping with Lucky. If that's not a slut, I don't know what is. Sorry, that's just my opinion. Bash away. lol!

I thought the article was just about this year though. I'll have to go back and look scratch
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:22 pm

Stacy wrote:
mackenzie2184 wrote:I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Sam being a slut. I mean, she slept with Sonny who was married to Carly, got pregnant, then slept with Jason, and then cheated on Jason with Ric, her sister's father and now she's sleeping with Lucky. If that's not a slut, I don't know what is. Sorry, that's just my opinion. Bash away. lol!

I thought the article was just about this year though. I'll have to go back and look scratch

It is, but I was just saying my opinion.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:29 pm

Okay I will weigh in on the slut thing lol!

If we were talking only GH (which the article wasn't but whatever) and we are talking ONLY THIS YEAR then IMO there are others who fit the title other than Liz and Sam. I'll go through every female who has had sex this year ~ you decide

Claudia ~ Slept with Sonny (on the 1st night) and Ric this year, & she has flirted w/ Logan, Jason & Patrick.

Carly ~ Slept w/ Sonny while married to Jax. Had sex w/ Jax on the same night she had sex w/ Sonny.

Lulu ~ Slept with Logan and Johnny this year (I do believe she didn't cheat though)

Kate ~ Slept w/ Jax in a ONS, kissed Jax the night of grief sex

Robin ~ has only slept w/ Patrick

Maxie ~ ONS w/ Spin

Liz ~ has only slept w/ Jason

Sam ~ Has only slept w/ Lucky. (she did kiss Jerry but she was undercover)

Alexis ~ Has only slept w/ Jerry

Diane ~ Max

Tracy ~ Luke

lol! I don't think anyone else got any this year!

So I think it would be a toss up between Carly & Claudia for this year. IMO as always!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:37 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:
samizgh wrote:When she slept with Ric barfing she wasn't with Jason.

Bravo! One thing that has always had me stumped is the people (not people here) on other boards who go on and on about how slutty Sam is and what a saint Liz is. Sam has NEVER cheated, with the exception of Ric she has had a relationship with every man she has slept with since arriving in PC, but Nurse ONS has not one, but two children conceived during ONS's while married to other men! I'm not saying that Liz has been a slut this year, but overall, she has definitely been sluttier. Sorry, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Same goes for sluts...

Naw if we are going off of both girl's past then they both have been slutty. But the whole Liz was married at the time baffles me. Lucky ended the marraige the moment he slept w/ Maxie (but it was completely ended the moment she walked in on him in HER bed), and the Ric one, she had seperated from him before she slept w/ Zander. Anywho I don't think either is a slut but I will say some of their actions could be rendered as slutty. smile
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:38 am

mackenzie2184 wrote:Sleeping with married men just isn't cool and Sam in my book is a slut. 2 married men... come on. There's got to be a line drawn some where with Sam......

So sleeping with married men makes you a slut, but cheating on your husbands and getting knocked up by the lovers isn't a slut? what the f***?

You have the right to feel that Sam is a slut. Apperently you and I define a slut in different ways. Sam may be many things, but a slut she is not. That title (in my book) belongs to other women on GH not Sam pout
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:32 am

ISIS wrote:You gotta read it right...

it says,

Brian Frons dismantling SOAPnet...

think back to a post I once made...

get it?

It's true...he did...and I hate that network now.
Are you talking about the fact that it shows more Lifetime Movies than Soaps now?

I still can't live without my Saturday morning Teen Dramathon. OTH90210oc Saturdays are my favorite day of the week.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:34 am

Despite how some people may feel about her, Sam has not been a slut this year. She's slept w/ ONE man all year long...the one she's been in a relationship with. Not a slut manuever in my book. & I don't think she's been all that slutty in her time on GH. 4 guys in 6 years, not a saint, but not a slut IMO.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:25 am

Amy...yes I'm referring to the constant showing of Lifetime type movies AND all the teen dramas...that did the network IMHO.

It was great the way it was with the old soaps and the old REAL PRIMETIME SOAPS...

but they've basically brushed aside the age 30 + age brackett with all the teen dramas ...mayb ehad they just put them on the weekends *mornings*...when most kids are at home that would have been fine...and leave the rest of the week for the Grown and Sexy.

But the way it is now...with CULT CLASSICS like Ryan's Hope in the WEE hours of the morning and Dallas...now off the schedule completely along with Knot's Landing, Flacon Crest, Dynasty *that I actually don't like*...and Another World...

they are pushing out a huge chunk of folks who helped make SN popular.

The folks on the Ultimate Dallas site *inculuding the fans of the other primetime soaps*...were NOT happy with them taking Dallas off the schedule.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Isis, I actually do agree on the fact that they no longer show the classic soaps. The only reason I wanted SoapNet to begin with was to watch Another World.

I didn't know they weren't showing Dallas anymore. IDK what he is thinking. Dumbass.

I still love OTH90210oc Saturdays, tho.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:55 pm

I don't like the fact that Soapnet is showing these Lifetime movies, but I guess it's okay... I just won't watch them. I still watch my OTH on Sundays. For me soapnet shows these Lifetime movies on Saturday and Sunday and when those are on, I change the channel.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:19 am

Wow - I got a lot of good convos on this one! Thanks guys!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down