GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasha is dead

+4
clarityfades
ISIS
AlexisDavisFanFirst
samizgh
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sasha is dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Sasha is dead

Post  ISIS Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 pm

That's just it...there are already two lady lawyers on canvas...albeit both of them are not totally on the dark side like Sasha was...

Now...if I have to make a choice between the writiers giving Di and story...and giving Lex a story...I stand by My Lexie girl all the time. I am invested in her...I LIKE her...and want to see a REAL story with her in it.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:25 pm

samizgh wrote:
luckyslittlehelper wrote:I must admit that I became a bit of a Sasha fan towards the end, for 2 reasons...

1. She gave Lizabitch whatfor at the PCPD. "If you want to keep ypur kids safe, don't date mobsters"

2. She stabbed Olivia. True, I would have liked her more, had she actually killed the bitch, but still.

And yes, I am quite sure the Russians killed her.

True, and I love the way you put things. Cheers!

While those are some very good points, I can't forget that she tried to kill Sam more than once. Granted Sam got herself into those situations, but I still stand by my girl. You don't mess with Sam! scolding nun
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:33 pm

Like I said...

Mess with Lex...you must Die...

Messing with Sam is Messing with Lex's Family...thus Messing with Lex...

so

Die Bitch Die... female gangster
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 am

luckyslittlehelper wrote:I must admit that I became a bit of a Sasha fan towards the end, for 2 reasons...

1. She gave Lizabitch whatfor at the PCPD. "If you want to keep ypur kids safe, don't date mobsters"

2. She stabbed Olivia. True, I would have liked her more, had she actually killed the bitch, but still.

I give her a Bravo! for messing with Liz and Olivia but NEVER hurt my Sam!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:08 am

ding dong,the biotch is dead,which old biotch?The wicked biotch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:47 am

Sasha was a bitch but she didn't bug me, there were no cheers when she died lol! . Why can't tiic just have the bad guys leave? Here's why it bugs me thst she's dead (or Faith or Jerry or Karpov, or Ian, LOL) the next time there is a new mob family or something bad in PC is happening then we have to go through all this time once again being devoted to explaining the family or said bad/girl guy?

Look at Helena, Faith, Faison etc.... they never died, they just popped in to cause trouble & then were back on the road once again.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Sasha's death didn't make me cheer *esp seeing as it was so BLAH*...however I was glad she was off canvas...I didn't care that they killed her simply because I had no investment in the character. She was on only a spit of a second and then poof...gone...bye.

I personally wish ALL of the Russian mob would be gone...they're point is ony to make the Zs look less like Bad mobsters than they really are *thankfully Alexis knows they are BAD mobsters*...

But these Russians...their only purpose is to make the Zs look "good"...thus making it easier for Sonny to align with them...

I agree with Stacy...Faith's death affected the viewers because we had time invested in her...also she did have some vulnerability about her...so we didn't mind her sticking around...

Helena...well SHE'S HELENA CASSADINE...there's really nothing more to say except Helena also has a vulnerability about her...and some likeable qualities...we'd hate for her to be killed off because she's truly every entertaining...UNLIKe that of Stavros who was just EVIL to the core *although Stavros #2 *RKK* was FINE FINE FINE*...

My hopes is that they bring Helss back SOON...and we find out that she's the mastermind behind all of the deaths of LEGACY characters...ALL of which are techiically and actually Qs: Alan, AJ, Justus, Emily, and Georgie...ALL Qs....all died AFTER Helena put a curse on the family...and I hope she's got 'em all alive and safely hidden away somewhere....it would be an interesting way to a Q/Spencer storyline...maybe a Tracy/Luke adventure that leads them to the secret...thus pulilng in maybe Alexis, Lucky and Monica to assist on legal and medical ends. scratch

Also, Helena would be the PERFECT match for Crazy AZ...it would be fun to watch the two of them try to pull one over each other.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Phoenix wrote:ding dong,the biotch is dead,which old biotch?The wicked biotch.

hee-hee!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:36 pm

Don't use the word Wicked when you talk about her. lol

It's too close to me lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 am

The Wicked One wrote:

Oh,dang.Sorry,T...I forgot.

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:49 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:
samizgh wrote:

While those are some very good points, I can't forget that she tried to kill Sam more than once. Granted Sam got herself into those situations, but I still stand by my girl. You don't mess with Sam! scolding nun

No, you don't mess with Sam & expect to stay alive. & I didn't say she was like my new favorite or anything. I just grew to appreciate her a little after those 2 things.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:36 pm

Phoenix wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

Oh,dang.Sorry,T...I forgot.

I'll give you a free pass this time lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:13 am

luckyslittlehelper wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:
samizgh wrote:

No, you don't mess with Sam & expect to stay alive. & I didn't say she was like my new favorite or anything. I just grew to appreciate her a little after those 2 things.

I understand. Anyone who tells Liz like it is gets some appreciation from me, and Olivia is getting just as bad. If she had stayed away from Sam, she might have been okay! lol!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:42 am

If she would have stayed away from Sam, I would have loved her. That scene @ the PCPD was Emmy material.

I really need to start viding, that will be my first GH clip dance
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content