GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry's Games - Let the games begin!

5 posters

Go down

Jerry's Games - Let the games begin! Empty Jerry's Games - Let the games begin!

Post  Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:35 pm

So what do y'all think when Jerry said that Claudia could find the DVD in the window of her soul?
What soul?
I'm thinking her soul got left somewhere in her childhood. Where or what could that one mean?

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Jerry's Games - Let the games begin! Empty Re: Jerry's Games - Let the games begin!

Post  samizgh Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:45 pm

I didn't think she had a soul scratch
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jerry's Games - Let the games begin! Empty Re: Jerry's Games - Let the games begin!

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:12 am

I was so happy when Jerry was "killed" and now I have to put up with him again.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:35 am

Maybe the window to her soul has something to do with Johnny. He's the only one she really cares about. scratch
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:40 am

I'm just irritated that the reason that he has been brought back (so far) is for Claudia. That sucks. There are such better ways to bring him back & utilize him, IMO. They are wasting him by sticking him with Claudia. Evil or Very Mad

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:43 am

The DVD's coming now seems weird. Like he's still alive.

How can she find the window to her soul in Sonny's house?

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:47 am

That's something that wasn't quite clear to me, maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention. Are the DVD's for Claudia hidden in the house, or are they other places?
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:50 am

He didn't say, I don't think. He only said they were hidden & she has to find them. He said he would give her clues as to where they are and there was that first clue about the next DVD being near the window to her soul. Its up to Claudia to figure out where they are whether they are in the house or not.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:05 am

It's in the first couple minutes and it says, "there are several dvd's hidden throughout the Corinthos house and grounds, each one contains a clue to the location of the next dvd but...."

How did he get into Sonny's house before he supposeably died and when?

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:09 am

Ahhhhh....ok. I missed that part. I'm sure he got in there after the fact, when he escaped from the exploding boat, if I'm to speculate. How did he get into the house? Sonny's guards are Max & Milo. I'm sure it wasn't too hard for Jerry to outsmart those braintrusts and get inside lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:15 am

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:Ahhhhh....ok. I missed that part. I'm sure he got in there after the fact, when he escaped from the exploding boat, if I'm to speculate. How did he get into the house? Sonny's guards are Max & Milo. I'm sure it wasn't too hard for Jerry to outsmart those braintrusts and get inside lol!

happy I agree! I do believe he somehow escaped the boat, probably injured and with another new face! pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:18 am

GH's 1st Love wrote:
AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:Ahhhhh....ok. I missed that part. I'm sure he got in there after the fact, when he escaped from the exploding boat, if I'm to speculate. How did he get into the house? Sonny's guards are Max & Milo. I'm sure it wasn't too hard for Jerry to outsmart those braintrusts and get inside lol!

happy I agree! I do believe he somehow escaped the boat, probably injured and with another new face! pirate

Noooooo to the new face. I love the one he has. Besides, he has the same face on the DVD so I have hope he looks the same. smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:11 am

You'll sleep sounder? Any ideas? Maybe the medicine cabinet? I like this story, actually. I like mysteries. I guess the window to your soul means behind a mirror which is a little deep for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:29 am

In the bedroom? Behind the headboard? scratch I guess I'm not very creative tonight.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:33 am

Why can't Jerry just go away? Even in death he won't leave me alone. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:34 am

Those are good! Maybe under the mattress? Under the bed?

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:47 pm

GH's 1st Love wrote:I guess the window to your soul means behind a mirror which is a little deep for me.

The Egyptians believed the window to your soul was your eyes. She had to look at the mirror to see the window, so I get it. But, why can't Jerry just stay dead. Sorry ADFF hug
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 pm

GH's 1st Love wrote:Those are good! Maybe under the mattress? Under the bed?

Maybe under the bottle of Vodka lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:02 pm

So, I though the 'windows to your soul' clue was a pretty good one...but I think Jerry set up all this crap before he kidnapped Sam & went to the freighter, I don't think he's truly back.

But WTF is wrong w/ Claudia?? I know I always watch incriminating DVDs in the living room of the man who can't stand me, & where people traipse in & out like it's a fucking train station. roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes

What do y'all think of the second clue?
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:49 pm

It's in Sonnys library lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 pm

samizgh wrote:
GH's 1st Love wrote:I guess the window to your soul means behind a mirror which is a little deep for me.

The Egyptians believed the window to your soul was your eyes. She had to look at the mirror to see the window, so I get it. But, why can't Jerry just stay dead. Sorry ADFF hug

I agree Jerry should stay dead. It seems like everyone who gets killed comes back at least once.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:47 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
samizgh wrote:

I agree Jerry should stay dead. It seems like everyone who gets killed comes back at least once.

Then it's Georgie turn! razz
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:10 am

I can't think of anyone who would love for Georgie to come back more than me.

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:12 am

I think the clues are fun too. My first thought was the mirror, actually...cause that is the only way to see your eyes...

I can't rememebr the second clue at the moment. I'm tired and my kids were bugging me when Claud was watching it again today.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down