GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helena is back! Let the games begin!

+2
mackenzie2184
KegVaughanacoRocks
6 posters

Go down

Helena is back! Let the games begin! Empty Helena is back! Let the games begin!

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:58 pm

I am SO excited that her magesty, the evil queen matriarch of the Cassadine family has finally returned! I can hardly wait to see what she has in store for Port Charles. So far we haven't seen much, but I bet it will be good...or bad. *cue evil laugh*
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Helena is back! Let the games begin! Empty Re: Helena is back! Let the games begin!

Post  mackenzie2184 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm

I can't wait to see what Helena has in store for the residents of Port Charles! flower
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Helena is back! Let the games begin! Empty Re: Helena is back! Let the games begin!

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:19 pm

OMG the last minute of GH was awesome today!!! I had no idea why they were spanning the floor of the new hospital, then when we saw the legs in the elevator! As soon as I saw the hands I knew it HAD to be Helena!!!!

Today's episode in general was great for me...but I did not see any of last week so I had a lot of catching up to do.

Loved it!! I LOVE being spoiler-free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Kathy, I had Amy make me a new Helena banner for her return, but I forced myself to wait so I wouldn't spoil you if you didn't know yet! Her first scene was awesome, and now I can't wait for more!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:31 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:Kathy, I had Amy make me a new Helena banner for her return, but I forced myself to wait so I wouldn't spoil you if you didn't know yet! Her first scene was awesome, and now I can't wait for more!

Awww...thank you! I really appreciate that - today was awesome!!!!!!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:38 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:Kathy, I had Amy make me a new Helena banner for her return, but I forced myself to wait so I wouldn't spoil you if you didn't know yet! Her first scene was awesome, and now I can't wait for more!

Awww...thank you! I really appreciate that - today was awesome!!!!!!

You're welcome! This was one of those things I would hate to have spoiled! It actually makes me wish I had the willpower to go spoiler free while she's here so I can stay on the edge of my seat too! I can at least try to skip all cassadine related ones, but I don't know how long I'll last.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm so happy Helena's back! She does so much in just a few seconds. When I saw her legs appear, I was like, HOT DAMN!!...CT's looking foine! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed & KMonaco...I don't think you have to worry about being overly inundated w/ Helena spoilers, TPTB are keeping this s/l under their hats. Hell, I didn't know her first appearance would be in the empty hospital before it opened...no one did, really.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:23 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! CY kicks some serious ass! I loved Luke & Alexis's talk about her today! Loved Helena's debut! & I love ur banner Kmon!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Thanks! LG is awesome! I guess since she's my twin, she's able to get exactly what I want!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:29 am

I knew it was Helena as soon as I saw her hands. I am loving every minute of it. I can't wait to see her and Luke. I wonder who will try to kill the other first?

We should put up a poll.

BTW, KMR I love your banner.

Kathy, I love being spoiler free. But, for some reason I've had a gut feeling Helena was coming back. I got it as soon as Rebbeca came to town.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:23 pm

samizgh wrote:I knew it was Helena as soon as I saw her hands. I am loving every minute of it. I can't wait to see her and Luke. I wonder who will try to kill the other first?

We should put up a poll.

BTW, KMR I love your banner.

Kathy, I love being spoiler free. But, for some reason I've had a gut feeling Helena was coming back. I got it as soon as Rebbeca came to town.

There is no one else with hands like hers!!

I too am anxiously awating her scenes with Luke. Poor Lucky was so mad at Luke's response - I totally feel for him the way he's been treated. Ethan better end up being Luke's after all this.

I had no idea she was coming, but should have realized it cause her name has been mentioned quite a bit lately. I am wondering the significance of this painting...can't wait to see where it leads!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:32 pm

I actually hope Ethan doesn't end up Luke's son, because then Lucky will be more of a disappointment to him and Ethan will be his new favorite. I'd much rather it be that Ethan is some bad guy out to get Luke and Lucky figure it out! It's ridiculous that Lucky, a detective, single step-dad who acts a real daddy to two children is a disappointment to his father! I love Luke, but he should be more than proud of Lucky!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down