GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love me some LuSam, if you don't get the hell out. All others come in and feel the love.

+2
KegVaughanacoRocks
samizgh
6 posters

Go down

I love me some LuSam, if you don't get the hell out. All others come in and feel the love. Empty I love me some LuSam, if you don't get the hell out. All others come in and feel the love.

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:42 am

I am so happy I get to start the LuSam thread. I can't even start with how perfect this couple is. Lookwise they are Yowza! perfection. I love how they look at each other. Lucky brings out the best in Sam more than anyone she has been with before.
I love how LuSam developed, but thanks to stupid Guza most of it was off screen what the f***? . People may call Lucky a dumb cop, but hes smart enough to have Sam.

Last edited by samizgh on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I love me some LuSam, if you don't get the hell out. All others come in and feel the love. Empty Re: I love me some LuSam, if you don't get the hell out. All others come in and feel the love.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:45 am

They are so hot aren't they?

Back to top Go down

I love me some LuSam, if you don't get the hell out. All others come in and feel the love. Empty Re: I love me some LuSam, if you don't get the hell out. All others come in and feel the love.

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:51 am

I can't wait for them to have a baby girl. She can have her mamas eyes and her daddys smile flower
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:39 pm

I love me some Lusam, but I am so sick of everything happening OFFscreen. Guza needs to get a clue and show this fun sexy couple falling in love!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 am

The Wicked One wrote:

hot, hot, hotness.

Thank you for posting this, now I need a cold shower lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:48 am

I LOVE, LOVE me some Lusam!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are by far my fave couple on GH! They compliment eachother so well (yes & both the looks department & personality wise!) IA like all of you they should be on more often & I cannot wait for Lusam to have a beautiful lil Spencer baby Cheers!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:05 pm

How great was LuSam today? I wish their segment had been longer, but I loved the smooches So great! & I lurved Lucky picking up Sam so he could lay her down on the exam table. Yowza! Yowza!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Let's see... scratch Sam looked good. Lucky looked good. & together, they looked DAMN good! Just rewatched the sexin' up scenes, & boy, were they worth it! Yowza! Yowza!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Hot tub lovin' is love. For reals...damn, Sam looked hot in her bikini...Lucky looked Yowza! in his towel...& was it just me or did we get to see some Lucky ass as he got in the tub? It could be wishful thinking by me, but I swear I saw butt cheek. Cheers! drinking wine & I love that we get some hot tub (& hopefully, bed) lovin' for their anni-sex-ary. Tomorrow I hope to see lots of lovin' since that's when the actual 1 year anniversary mark lands. Yowza! Yowza! Yowza!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:32 pm

They are cuter than cute. Perfection is what I call them.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Stacy wrote:I LOVE, LOVE me some Lusam!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are by far my fave couple on GH! They compliment eachother so well (yes & both the looks department & personality wise!) IA like all of you they should be on more often & I cannot wait for Lusam to have a beautiful lil Spencer baby Cheers!

IDK, if I want my baby to have Spencer, Looloo ruined that for me.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

I've been so lovin' LuSam lately! Cheers! I hope they get preggers & have a beautiful baby girl!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:51 am

I want a baby girl too, and a boy later on.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:04 pm

Aww, a little girl would be so sweet, especially since Lucky already has two boys sort of. (I know they're Liz's kids but they think of him as daddy!)
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:59 pm

LuSam was so cute on Wednesday...I loved seeing some progress in their relationship that wasn't based on sex. Sooo cute! & Liz looked so pissed that they actually share romantic moments, unlike Jiz.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:33 pm

I loved the I love yous!!! I'm so happy to see this beautiful couple finally having some happiness! smooches
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:44 pm

The I love you's were bliss. & today when she said she wanted to move in together sunny The bright spot of my day. :lol:
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:44 am

luckygirl wrote:The I love you's were bliss. & today when she said she wanted to move in together sunny The bright spot of my day. :lol:

When they first hooked up I wasn't sure if Sam really loved Lucky but I think she does now!

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:52 am

^^

That's because when they first hooked up she didn't love him, he was only payback to Liason.

But they do love each other now.

I loved all the I love you! and I love you too! and humpin'
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:20 pm

The table sex was great...brief, but great. & I loved that when Lucky came back he wanted to pick up right where they left off---sexin' each other up! & Sam's squeal was soo cute! Does anyone else think we're going to get a LuSam baby girl? They've been getting busy A LOT lately, I think we just might see a miracle pregnancy soon. Cheers!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:37 pm

I missed the table sex but I went back and watched it on youtube. Sam took her shirt off! wink

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:16 pm

clarityfades wrote:The table sex was great...brief, but great. & I loved that when Lucky came back he wanted to pick up right where they left off---sexin' each other up! & Sam's squeal was soo cute! Does anyone else think we're going to get a LuSam baby girl? They've been getting busy A LOT lately, I think we just might see a miracle pregnancy soon. Cheers!

I hope so! They both love kids so much and have spent so much time with other people's kids, it's time they had one of their own!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

I love me some LuSam, if you don't get the hell out. All others come in and feel the love. Empty Re

Post  JasonElizabethGH Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:15 am

I WANT A LUSAM BABY!!! A baby girl!! i want them to be a couple again i miss them
JasonElizabethGH
JasonElizabethGH
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down