GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who do you love

+7
mackenzie2184
LegendaryMcCall
JohnnyAngel
KathyLuvsJason
mk200019
KegVaughanacoRocks
samizgh
11 posters

Go down

who do you love Empty who do you love

Post  samizgh Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:12 pm

on GH, and why?

This can also include couples.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

who do you love Empty Re: who do you love

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:19 pm

I love Sam! I love her because she is strong, brave, and loves passionately. She is not perfect, she is flawed, but when she makes a mistake, she owns it. She loves with her whole heart, and when she is angry you'd better watch out!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:23 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:I love Sam! I love her because she is strong, brave, and loves passionately. She is not perfect, she is flawed, but when she makes a mistake, she owns it. She loves with her whole heart, and when she is angry you'd better watch out!

who else do you love?
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm

I love Sam, Alexis, Sonny, Lucky, Brenda. Those guys are my alltime faves.

I also love Maxie, Srubs, Mac, Monica, Edward, Carly, Spin, Jason, Alan, Emily, Georgie.

I love most of Sonnys pairings. (Emily, Hannah were barfing ) I love LuSam and JaSam, CarJax, Nem.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mk200019 Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:33 pm

I flove JaSam....and Sam....and Jason...and JaSam....and sam....and jason....oh wait i already said that *snicker*

i also love nic....edward (his humor is too much)....

i am also a fan of carson....i love carly and maxie...i would love to see a friendship between them and sam...what would PC do???? lol!
mk200019
mk200019
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-01-11

http://www.myspace.com/mk200019

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Hmmm...I love: Jason Q...and Jason M.

I really like almost all the characters on GH, there are some I love to hate, but I think they all bring something to the canvas and each play a role that is part of the show that I have loved for so many years.

Bad answer...
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Good answer Kathy. My love list is waayy longer than my hate list.

I love Lucky Spencer Lucky Spencer Lucky Spencer & Lucky Spencer

add to that Ric, Carly, Maxie, Spinelli & Sam & that's a pretty long list.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryMcCall Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:04 pm

I love Sam, adore Lucky, LuSam, Maxie, Spinelli, Spixie as friends.....JaSam (old version) even though I could easily be drawn in again!!!! lol! I also like Carly alot when she is not being a Pest (when she is reasonable)!! As for others......I give a damn about them when they do things that please me...... smooches
LegendaryMcCall
LegendaryMcCall
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:28 pm

I love Nik (when he's not with Nadine). I loved Zander and Emily. I also love Jason because he's a bad ass. Zander was one too. I love Sam and Lucky together and I love Jason and Liz together. Those 2 couples are great! I loved Nik/Em together as well. I love Sonny with any woman he's with except Kate.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:29 pm

samizgh wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:I love Sam! I love her because she is strong, brave, and loves passionately. She is not perfect, she is flawed, but when she makes a mistake, she owns it. She loves with her whole heart, and when she is angry you'd better watch out!

who else do you love?

Sorry, didn't mean to leave you hanging! I had to get back to work! Anyway, I love Lucky, Sam, Tracy, Luke, Spinelli, Maxie, Georgie, Dillion, and the entire Q unit! As for couples, I love Lusam! I love Lunacy! I love Spixie!(I know they are technically not a couple, but I love them anyway. I loved GQ, and Lulu's destruction of them was the beginning of my loathing her. I loved CarSon back in the day, when Tams was Carly. I also loved Journey, their wedding was beautiful! I loved Jasam, but right now I'm not ready to go back to that!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Alexis...because she defines strong...she lived through amazing things and yet she never uses them to excuse bad behavior. She is independent, gorgeous, a great mommy, and smart and funny as hell.
Nikolas...he is broody, cultured, smart, and has impeccable manners. Above that he loves with a ferocity and is incredibly loyal. Then there is the fact that he looks like he would be a God in bed.
Elizabeth...she is flawed, she makes stupid mistakes over and over but she never does them with a malicious heart. She is loving, a great mom and friend and just all around good person.
Jason...he is badass without being evil...there are shades to him and as much as he has no memory of being Jason Quartermaine; IMO JQ shows through. He is loyal and protects those he loves, and would die for them.
Tracy Q...she is a snarky bitch but she is not one note...because when she lts her guard down she shows her incredible heart and a capacity to love that isn't surpassed.
Maxie...she is broken and beautiful. She is strong and weak, brave and scared...she si a walking contradiction and I love that about her. She walks the line so well. There is a line from the Jon McLaughlin song, Beatufiul Disaster that defines her so well, "She doesn't see the difference between the lies and compliments, they're all the same if everybody leaves her"
Spinelli...I love the way he speaks, the way he expresses himself with his whole body...I also love that he is this kid who doesn't really have anyone, has never really known love but he has won over all these people and created his own makeshift family.

Couples...

Sexis...I think they bring out the best in each other. I love that they had this incredible friendship built on respect and trust. Sonny usually goes for the madonna/whores in recent years but Alexis transcended that...she was his equal. They didn't fit in each others worlds, they didn't make sense to everyone around them...but they made sense to each other...because they saw what no else did...she saw the little boy locked in the closet and he saw the little girl that was banished to her room.

I'll be back later with the rest; I have to go.
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 pm

LexCorinthos wrote: Tracy Q...she is a snarky bitch but she is not one note...because when she lts her guard down she shows her incredible heart and a capacity to love that isn't surpassed.
Maxie...she is broken and beautiful. She is strong and weak, brave and scared...she si a walking contradiction and I love that about her. She walks the line so well. There is a line from the Jon McLaughlin song, Beatufiul Disaster that defines her so well, "She doesn't see the difference between the lies and compliments, they're all the same if everybody leaves her"
Spinelli...I love the way he speaks, the way he expresses himself with his whole body...I also love that he is this kid who doesn't really have anyone, has never really known love but he has won over all these people and created his own makeshift family.

I love these! love
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Customers needs to go away lol!

Cont...

Spixie...I never expected to like these two together...who would've thought the lovable dork and the jaded bad girl could show each other exactly what unconditional love is. They make up what each other lacks and they make the person better simply by loving them.

Alright phones...blech, work barfing
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:46 pm

I love Sam most of all! She is a strong beautiful woman!

Sonny will forever be my boy! I just LOVE that guy and think he is so cool!

I like Carly most of the time!

Maxie is just made of perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:10 pm

I love Sam b/c though she has flaws, she always does what she thinks is necessary to protect the people she loves.

I love Maxie's snark, as well as her soft side, & I love her friendships w/ Sam & Spinelli.

I love Tracy & Alexis, for their pure badass-ery...being strong, competent, beautiful, intelligent, & sexy women who deserve to have s/ls focused around them.

I love JaSam, SamSon, Jam, Ram, LuSam, Sexis, Rexis, Spixie, J-Lex, LnL2, LuNacy...the list goes on & on for couples.

I love Anthony, I love his crazy ass, I love his Poppa Z moments, I love his laugh.

I love Ric, from his parental issues to his intimacy ones...from his crackerjack lawyer ways to his soft side w/ Molly...just love him.

Too many others I love for too many other reasons. lol! flower
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 pm

mk200019 wrote:I flove JaSam....and Sam....and Jason...and JaSam....and sam....and jason....oh wait i already said that *snicker*

i also love nic....edward (his humor is too much)....

i am also a fan of carson....i love carly and maxie...i would love to see a friendship between them and sam...what would PC do???? lol!

I agree I love Sam and Jason and Sam and Jason!! JaSam! They are Wonderful! Can't wait till they find their way back to one another and I'm so loving all the JaSam scenes we have been getting!!! Woohoo!!! smooches I'm also a fan of Maxie and Carly and sometimes Jax and Ric and Tracy and Luke and Edward and Monica! Love them!! My favorite is JaSam!! I mean Jason and Sam! lol!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:17 pm

My favorite character is the invisible woman herself, Alexis Davis lol! Why? She's intelligent, strong, witty and keeps me entertained and intrigued.

Also, I love Ric most of the time and Jason when he's in mob mode (he doesn't work romantically, IMO).

That's all for the current characters & there are no couples on GH that interest me right now, I'm afraid No

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down