GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate is really drugged up

+5
mackenzie2184
clarityfades
KathyLuvsJason
KegVaughanacoRocks
samizgh
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kate is really drugged up Empty Kate is really drugged up

Post  samizgh Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:55 am

or she has lost her damn mind. I can't believe she thinks Sonny is gonna leave Claudia and get back with her. Yeah fucking right!!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kate is really drugged up Empty Re: Kate is really drugged up

Post  Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 am

samizgh wrote:or she has lost her damn mind. I can't believe she thinks Sonny is gonna leave Claudia and get back with her. Yeah fucking right!!

I know, she is just..........well I can't really think of the words to describe how freaking stupid she is.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Man! I saw the title to this thread from the main screen of the board, so it read...Kate is really d...and I hadn't seen Friday's episode yet when I saw it! I thought it was going to say Kate is really dead! I got my hopes all up, only to get them shot down! No
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:03 pm

LOL! I keep waiting for her to be the next to go!!!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:26 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:LOL! I keep waiting for her to be the next to go!!!

I've been waiting on her to die since she came to PM. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:32 pm

It has nothing to do w/ drugs...Kate's been delusional for a while now. Apparently, she STILL thinks she knows Sonny best, even though Carly (& Claudia) have tried to explain that Sonny loves power more than he loves anyone or anything else. But Kate thinks her love is enough to make Sonny want to save himself...WRONG!!! Sonny does what Sonny wants...& the fact that he married Claudia instead of Kate...proves that Kate just doesn't mean that much to him. I can't help hoping he rejects her again...those scenes are always good for my heart. Cool
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:07 pm

clarityfades wrote:It has nothing to do w/ drugs...Kate's been delusional for a while now. Apparently, she STILL thinks she knows Sonny best, even though Carly (& Claudia) have tried to explain that Sonny loves power more than he loves anyone or anything else. But Kate thinks her love is enough to make Sonny want to save himself...WRONG!!! Sonny does what Sonny wants...& the fact that he married Claudia instead of Kate...proves that Kate just doesn't mean that much to him. I can't help hoping he rejects her again...those scenes are always good for my heart. Cool

I agree. Drugs don't factor in to Kate being so delusional. Kate needs to seriously take a look at what she's doing.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 am

mackenzie2184 wrote:
clarityfades wrote:It has nothing to do w/ drugs...Kate's been delusional for a while now. Apparently, she STILL thinks she knows Sonny best, even though Carly (& Claudia) have tried to explain that Sonny loves power more than he loves anyone or anything else. But Kate thinks her love is enough to make Sonny want to save himself...WRONG!!! Sonny does what Sonny wants...& the fact that he married Claudia instead of Kate...proves that Kate just doesn't mean that much to him. I can't help hoping he rejects her again...those scenes are always good for my heart. Cool

I agree. Drugs don't factor in to Kate being so delusional. Kate needs to seriously take a look at what she's doing.

I really don't know what she is thinking. The man married another woman and she still thinks he wants her.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:30 am

^^Maybe Kate thinks that Sonny is proving his love for her by marrying Claudia...after all, this is the chick who thinks that cheating is okay "if it only happens once". roll eyes roll eyes
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:40 am

Did anybody catch Kate yesterday? That freakin Bitch is holding on to the secret that Claudia set up Michaerl's shooting just SO SHE can be the one to tell SOnny. SHe looked Olivia straight in the eye & said "I will be the one to tell Sonny NO ONE else". She's not doing it because she is mortified by what happened she is only doing it so she can be the catalyst to Sonny & Claudia's demise & Sonny will come running back into her arms. She even had Carly in the room at one moment. I am sorry but Kate SHOULD have told Carly, Carly is the mother that has lkived with this since it happened & how she can look Carly in the eyes & not say anything amazes me & makes me feel justified in hating the manipulating fake ass bitch!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Stacy wrote:Did anybody catch Kate yesterday? That freakin Bitch is holding on to the secret that Claudia set up Michaerl's shooting just SO SHE can be the one to tell SOnny. SHe looked Olivia straight in the eye & said "I will be the one to tell Sonny NO ONE else". She's not doing it because she is mortified by what happened she is only doing it so she can be the catalyst to Sonny & Claudia's demise & Sonny will come running back into her arms. She even had Carly in the room at one moment. I am sorry but Kate SHOULD have told Carly, Carly is the mother that has lkived with this since it happened & how she can look Carly in the eyes & not say anything amazes me & makes me feel justified in hating the manipulating fake ass bitch!

Her heart is made from ice. If it's not in HER best interest, she doesn't give a damn. That my dear is the bottom line.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Hearing Kate go on and on and on and on and on today, especially when she was talking to Carly and being so incredibly hateful and spiteful, made me want to throw something very hard at my tv. My nice, new tv that I worked so hard to get. I'm glad I didn't, because I would have missed seeing Olivia go off on her so beautifully! you go girl! Any dislike I have for Olivia was gone for one bright, shining moment! It was fabulous.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:14 am

She was even more annoying today than in the past. I HATE Olivia but I LOVED it when she told her to shut up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:13 am

I still like Olivia! However seeing all 4 of the women in Sonny's life made me laugh! it was SO easy to see who didn't belong there!!!!!!! I couldn't believe she said Carly deserves what she got! Carly may not have known what she was talking about but we do & that was WRONG on SO MANY levels! I loved when Olivia told her to STFU! I also loved Carly through out it all!

Not to change the subject but Carly has grown on SO many levels! I have LOVED her through this crisis!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:16 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:Hearing Kate go on and on and on and on and on today, especially when she was talking to Carly and being so incredibly hateful and spiteful, made me want to throw something very hard at my tv. My nice, new tv that I worked so hard to get. I'm glad I didn't, because I would have missed seeing Olivia go off on her so beautifully! you go girl! Any dislike I have for Olivia was gone for one bright, shining moment! It was fabulous.
I loved Carlys reaction so much.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:44 pm

The Wicked One wrote:She was even more annoying today than in the past. I HATE Olivia but I LOVED it when she told her to shut up!

Who was more annoying than in the past? Kate or Olivia?
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Definitely Kate. I can't stand that woman. I hate to say it, but I'm starting to like Olivia.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:00 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:She was even more annoying today than in the past. I HATE Olivia but I LOVED it when she told her to shut up!

Kate!

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 am

The Wicked One wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:

Kate!

Okay, I was getting worried there for a minute. For once, Olivia was anything but annoying!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:

Kate!

Okay, I was getting worried there for a minute. For once, Olivia was anything but annoying!

Well she is annoying too most of the time. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:30 am

Can some one just gag Kate and then shoot her. She's getting on my nerves.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:43 am

Kate's really lost her damn mind!! I can't believe she's STILL waiting to tell Sonny! Hello, you had Carly right fucking there...but no, it's all about Kate & Sonny's 'great love' for her. roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes Thank you, Olivia, for putting her in her place both w/ the bitch out & w/ the burning of the DVD.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:51 am

clarityfades wrote:Kate's really lost her damn mind!! I can't believe she's STILL waiting to tell Sonny! Hello, you had Carly right fucking there...but no, it's all about Kate & Sonny's 'great love' for her. roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes Thank you, Olivia, for putting her in her place both w/ the bitch out & w/ the burning of the DVD.

I just can't figure out what Kate is thinking. Sonny has pretty much ignored her during the fire and she STILL thinks he loves her????????

I could sell whatever she's been smoking. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:01 am

mackenzie2184 wrote:Can some one just gag Kate and then shoot her. She's getting on my nerves.

IA I wish somone would!!! Twisted Evil
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:25 am

I'm so sick of her! I never thought I would want Sonny to never find out about Claudia, but I do now. I especially don't want Kate to be able to tell him! Can she please burn slowly and then explode?! exploding
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down