GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Storyline Possibilities

3 posters

Go down

New Storyline Possibilities Empty New Storyline Possibilities

Post  ISIS Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:50 pm

OK folks...for the past couple of days this has been on my mind...

We've watched the Crisis unfold...there were some successes with the storyline and also many failures in our opinions.

Many of our complaints have had to do with the LACK of s/l for specific characters while the SAME GROUP keeps getting all the JUICY material...

SOOOOO....now it's time for us to brainstorm...

Let's take those characters who haven't gotten LURVE fomr TPTB in a WHILE...and let's come up with SEVERAL possible ways to bring them back from obscurity.

In brainsorming...remember WHO these characters are...so that our ideas don't stray TOO far away from their personalities.

I'll be back in a few with an idea or two...but I am hoping that there will be something here to read already when I return.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

New Storyline Possibilities Empty Re: New Storyline Possibilities

Post  JohnnyAngel Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Well, as I just stated in another thread, I would absolutely love love love to see romance bloom between Mac & Alexis. I'll think a bit on how to make it happen & come back, but the bottom line is... The Commish & The D.A. would be a divine match.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:12 pm

They COULD HAVE had the beginnings of that with THIS storyline.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:56 pm

I think that a Mac & Alexis pairing has tremendous potential! Thi nk about the fact that ALL of Mac's girls at one time or another have been close to the mob, it stand to reason (at least in my head) that he would fall in love w/ a woman w/ such ties as well. Mac LOVES kids so Kristina & Mooly would be well cared for, they both are dedicated to their job but there could be some angst when it comes to the mob wink

I think it would be great to see these two work together!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 pm

While this is on my mind...

UnEmily and the Qs would be a great s/l if the writers handled it right...

but I'm focusing soley on the Monica connection...

What if...seeing UnEmily triggers all the grief that is still pretty much pent up in Monica. Sure she turned to alcohol...and even went into rehab...BUT...has she REALLY dealt with her grief?

I would like to see Monica finally break and REALLY CRY...CRY for AJ, CRY for Emily...and CRY CRY CRY for Alan....he was her soulmate...her other half...her rock...her knight in a white labcoat...the ONLY one she'd let see ALMOST all the way in. *Monica keeps pretty guarded ...even to Alan...I think it's a part of her being abandoned and put in the orphanage as a kid.*

I want to see her go to grief counseling...maybe even group therapy...which is where we can maybe get a glimpse of Audrey and even Bobbie...who could have been secretly going since Tony died and we find out that she and Tony had secretly been connecting prior to his death.

I want to see Monica slowly gain back her inner UMPH that made her MONICA.

It would be great if UnEmily turned out to be Em's twin...who at first wants NOTHING to do with The Qs or Nik...I'd love to see her and Monica at first come to blows...as Monica slowly realizes this chick ain't her Em...then they end up put in the same situation where they get to know one another for who they are...

I think it would be koo if Monica saw a bit of herself in UnEmily...well MAYBE not TOO much of herself...cuz then she'd be SB's Carly now wouldn't she?* *YEAH I SAID IT CARLY as played by SB reminded me A LOt of YOUNG Monica.*

OK that's all I got for now...

I wanna see what else you guys come up with though...so get those brains workin'.

New Storyline Possibilities 3_7_1
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content