GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winnifred today (3/4/09)

2 posters

Go down

Winnifred today (3/4/09) Empty Winnifred today (3/4/09)

Post  clarityfades Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 am

I was going to title this topic "Sam & Winnifred", but realized I wanted to talk about more than just their scene. Cool First of all, how HOT did Sam look today? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Super hot..okay, back to topic. I actually liked the Sam/Winnie convo today...I actually belkieved Winnie's concern, she wasn't acting TOO Jackal-esque, so she was a bit more bearable. But maybe that was just b/c she was in a scene w/ my fave. Cool I also liked her spying on Spin...but I'm wondering WHY she took the damn photos. @ first, I thought it was b/c she was going to show them to Jason or Sam as proof that Spin was trying to handle the situation on his own. But that theory was blown out of the water when she ended up on the plane w/ Spin, w/o ever showing the pics to JaSam. now I'm wondering if one of them will get the pics, so that they know WHO Spin met w/ to get his fake ID, & so they can follow his trail. I'm hoping Winnie dropped them off w/ the doorman (or something)...otherwise, I'm thinking she's not as attached to the Jackal as she claims. B/c the only other purpose for those pics would be to have the FBI use them against Spin @ a later date. I find myself actually looking forward to the Spin/Winnie confvo on the plane, & to see Spin's further reaction to having her with him on his journey.

Spoilery stuff ahead...read under the cut @ your own risk. hypnotic

Spoiler:
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Winnifred today (3/4/09) Empty Re: Winnifred today (3/4/09)

Post  ghsoaps Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:35 am

I love that conversation too, I also love how no one seems to understand WTF winnie and Spin are talking about but Sam and Jason. Winnie was rambling off and Sam was able to determine what the heck she was talking about.
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:17 pm

I just want computer bitch to go away. I'm sick of her.......

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:32 am

ghsoaps wrote:I love that conversation too, I also love how no one seems to understand WTF winnie and Spin are talking about but Sam and Jason. Winnie was rambling off and Sam was able to determine what the heck she was talking about.

Sam can interpret Winnie b/c she's used to having to do it for Spinelli! lol!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down