GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone watch Being Erica on Soapnet?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone watch Being Erica on Soapnet? Empty Does anyone watch Being Erica on Soapnet?

Post  Stacy Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 am

SO I avoided the show because I didn't think it would interest me but there I was bored & nothing to watch... I actually LIKE the show! I love the way it goes back in forth & hearing the music from the 90's & laughing at the clothes is an added bonus. Has anyone else watched? What do you all think?
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Does anyone watch Being Erica on Soapnet? Empty Re: Does anyone watch Being Erica on Soapnet?

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:15 pm

I watched 3 episodes on Saturday, & I loved it. Like you I didn't plan on watching, but now I can't wait to see the next episode. I got so excited when she & Ethan kissed at the end of the 3rd ep.

I love the back & forth between decades & but even more I just love the character of Erica. I find the character & her situations so relateable. Though, they aren't identical to my life experiences, alot of them are similar & comprable.

Besides, who has never fantasized about going back & doing something differently? I know I have.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Does anyone watch Being Erica on Soapnet? Empty Re: Does anyone watch Being Erica on Soapnet?

Post  Stacy Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:11 pm

IA her character is very relatable. Of course we all have regrets but I think its more than that its how she is this beautiful girl who doubts herself but all along the strength is within her. I think its more about her finding that strenght rather her changing her past & I just love that concept. smile

& the decades hopping is an added bonus party
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down