GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another return to Port Charles

3 posters

Go down

Another return to Port Charles Empty Another return to Port Charles

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Yet another return to Port Charles is on the way on April 15, but no word on whether its long or short term. This one is MY personal favorite blue eyed bad boy:

NEW: Now that he's been killed off of "24," Sebastian Roche is free to return to "GH" as presumed-dead Jerry Jacks. Surely this means trouble for Claudia and her Secret That Almost Everyone Knows, but it probably means no shortage of angst for Alexis, Jax, Carly, Sonny, Johnny, and Sam, and Jason too. Jerry claws his way out from the bottom of the harbor (... we assume) on April 15th.

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path-articleNum_21652/category_shows/subcategory_astheworldturns/page_2

I'm hoping they do this right, that its long term & possibly bring me out of my GH sabbatical lol! We shall see what happens!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Another return to Port Charles Empty Re: Another return to Port Charles

Post  jasefan Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Thanks for posting! sunny
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 am

ADFF, We know how I feel about Jerry wink LOL But there has been a bad guy element missing from my GH! I am starting to think we were better off with Jerry than w/o! It'll be interesting to see what havoc or loose ends he decides to focus on!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:56 am

Of course we know, Stacy...LOL. Here's my fear though: My fear is that he's coming back for a couple of episodes for the exclusive purpose of having the Veggie Mike stuff completely pinned on him to finish the whitewashing of Claudia to make her all shiny and clean for Sonny. That's why I'm so cautious about the whole thing. I'm hoping that's not what will happen but my gut tells me that its a very strong possibility. Despite our seeing him trying to stop it, right? LOL. I'm hoping for some good JLex stuff but I'm leery...LOl. We shall see I suppose wink

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:45 am

Actually he was w/ Lex when it happened. Remember he was rushing to the warehouse when he found out that Michael was there & he crashed into Alexis. I guess they could change history (Guza has been known to do that) but I kinda thought the same thing except that it'll be that he knows who the shooter was & that it wasn't Ian.

I guess we'll have to wait & see.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content