GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS Claudia a FEKKIN IDIOT or What???

5 posters

Go down

IS Claudia a FEKKIN IDIOT or What??? Empty IS Claudia a FEKKIN IDIOT or What???

Post  ISIS Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:13 pm

OK...I finally saw Friday's ep...

WTH was she thinking???

I hope her @$$ gets found out soon...

and Jax...he's STILL dead to me...Pish!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

IS Claudia a FEKKIN IDIOT or What??? Empty Re: IS Claudia a FEKKIN IDIOT or What???

Post  Stacy Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 pm

I still haven't seen fridays eppy yet!

But ehhh... I am not excited
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

IS Claudia a FEKKIN IDIOT or What??? Empty Re: IS Claudia a FEKKIN IDIOT or What???

Post  samizgh Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:12 am

I've seen it, but I still don't want her found out. Ian is the one resposible for Michael getting shot, not Claudia or Jerry pout pout pout pout
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:49 pm

samizgh wrote:I've seen it, but I still don't want her found out. Ian is the one resposible for Michael getting shot, not Claudia or Jerry pout pout pout pout

I want her to be found out...I want at least Carly to know...I really do...

Claws needs taken down a peg and I want her away from Sonny...

I still think she and Ric are meant to be...even though she did him wrong...but he's done her wrong too.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:02 pm

samizgh wrote:I've seen it, but I still don't want her found out. Ian is the one resposible for Michael getting shot, not Claudia or Jerry pout pout pout pout

Aaaaaaand Ian wouldn't have been the shooter if Claudia had been smart enough to hire a professional instead of a DOCTOR. Claudia's moronic decisions=Claudia's dumbass fault. & her running around VISITING MICHAEL WHILE PRETENDING TO BE EMILY, planning a mob summit & PRETENDING she wants to do it for Michael when she really wants to show off how close she is to the power, pushing her brother closer to the mob DESPITE knowing he doesn't want any part of it...just to SAVE HER OWN ASS. No respect for her...don't give a rat's ass about her...hope Jason or Sonny shoots her right in the face.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 am

clarityfades wrote:

Aaaaaaand Ian wouldn't have been the shooter if Claudia had been smart enough to hire a professional instead of a DOCTOR. Claudia's moronic decisions=Claudia's dumbass fault. & her running around VISITING MICHAEL WHILE PRETENDING TO BE EMILY, planning a mob summit & PRETENDING she wants to do it for Michael when she really wants to show off how close she is to the power, pushing her brother closer to the mob DESPITE knowing he doesn't want any part of it...just to SAVE HER OWN ASS. No respect for her...don't give a rat's ass about her...hope Jason or Sonny shoots her right in the face.

Cheers! Bravo!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:58 am

ISIS wrote:
clarityfades wrote:

Cheers! Bravo!

Although I agree with most of want you say, I still love Claudia and want her with Sonny, now if Brenda shows up all bets are off
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down