GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which family does GH need back the most?

+3
mackenzie2184
AlexisDavisFanFirst
KegVaughanacoRocks
7 posters

Go down

Which family needs a return to the front-burner the most?

Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_lcap31%Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_lcap44%Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_lcap6%Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_lcap13%Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_lcap6%Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_lcap0%Which family does GH need back the most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Which family does GH need back the most? Empty Which family does GH need back the most?

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:07 pm

It's pretty apparent that GH is in need of a change. Which family could positively change GH and make it must-see-TV again?
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Which family does GH need back the most? Empty Re: Which family does GH need back the most?

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:43 pm

I voted for the Cassadines, of course. This past week was just a taste of what we could experience if we got to see more Helena, Alexis & Nikolas. I always thought that they (and Stefan when he was around) were among the most interesting and entertaining characters on GH and I'd dearly love to see more of them. The Qs came in second for me as they are my second favorite family on GH. smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Which family does GH need back the most? Empty Re: Which family does GH need back the most?

Post  mackenzie2184 Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:36 pm

I voted for The Quartermaines.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:58 am

I voted for the Cassadines, the Quartermaines, and the Spencers. I love the Quartermaines, they are the heart of the show for me, and with the Lunacy marriage they tie in to the Spencers. The Spencers, while still on the show, have been reduced to scenes of Luke drinking in either the Haunted Star or the Quartermaine mansion, and ShrewLu shrieking across town. Lucky is basically ignored, and he's only brought out when they need someone to make Jason look like a hero. Bobbie is, wait. Who's Bobbie? I forgot. Anyway, Lucky and Lulu also tie to the Cassadines through Nikolas. The Cassadines are enjoying a great week right now with Helena's return, but as soon as she leaves, we won't see Alexis or Nikolas. Also, I want to see Sam finding out more about her Cassadine side, bonding with Alexis, getting to know Nikolas better, possibly having a hand in bringing Granny down! I miss Kristina and Molly! Bring them back too, show more of Alexis and all her girls. I was searching for pictures for the header contest, and couldn't find any of just Alexis and Molly, nothing remotely recent of Alexis and Kristina, and very little of Alexis and Sam. I know SamLex have had a few scenes here and there, but Alexis is a fierce mama bear and it makes no sense that her younger daughters are almost nonexistent, and she has no real relationship with her oldest daughter to speak of. Come on, writers! Get it right!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Cassadines, Quartemaine, Scorpios.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue May 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Voted! Quartermaines
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri May 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Of course I voted for the Quartermaines...when they were ALL together they were unbeatable...so many facets from their different personalities...they wer such a joy to watch...really...and they can be again.

In all honesty...all the families have potential...not to mention they are all interconnected...

I don't get WHY they WON"T show more of the families.

The Cassadines are just GREAT potential..i.t makes no sense that they were back burnered...and hidden away for so long...I'm GLAD Psycho Granny is back...I hope Alexis ...Nik...and the girls get more action as a FAMILY UNIT...

I still don't want rebecca in the Cassadine s/l...but if it will bring about a good s/l...I'll tolerate it...but I also want more Rebecca/Monica moments...imagine a GOOD Q s/l out of htis...it can happen ya know...

Now imagine a CassaQplot as Monica, Tracy and Lex ban together to find out just who Rebecca REALLY is and what's she's REALLY in PC for.

then there's the Spencers...I agree there is SOO much potential being wasted here.

Bring back Laura...and you get the WEBBERS back...because with Laura we'd get more Lesley...they will have to write Amy out of course...BUT they can FINALLY parole Blackie!...and Bring in Mike who can maybe date Olivia or something....;I still say they should have Monica call in Lesley and asks her to come back on at GH as a medical consultant. Lesley would be a GREAt consultant and mentor to the younger docs....esp Robin. I think Monica makes a good mentor to Patrick and Matt because she's got such a great repoir with the men *read as Cougar...cuz Moni IS a cougar*.

Scorpios...Give Mac a WOMAN...Make Ethan either his kid or Robert's...Bring back Anna...make her recruit JJ or Sam.

Corinthos...I still lurve my Sonny...I LURVE him WAY more when he interacts with other families...esp the Q's...and the Cassadines...*cough cough read as interacting with Monica and Alexis*...I want to see MORE of this cuz it's DAYUM GOOD TV when this happens!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon May 18, 2009 8:42 pm

So i voted for all but the Spencers but thinking about it I should have voted for the Spencer's as well. LOL Oh Well

Anywho, every family up there has history with the show & were involved in some of the most memorable s/l's IMO!

The Q's ~ I would bring back Ned, Brooklynne, Lois, Keisha, Dillion, & put Monica on more!

The Spencer's ~ just Bobbie & Lucas (who is a Jones as well). Laura, I loved however I don't see a place for her as of yet.

The Webber's ~ i would like Liz's daddy to come visit & maybe stay. Him & Monica have history & there has never been an explanation for him being gone. I also likes Stephen when he was on!

The Cassadine's ~ Def. would bring back helena & Stefan on a permanent basis. Also I would bring in more Cassadines as well, some good & some bad. Let's see a good ole fashioned Cassdine fight!

The Scorpio's~ I WANT Robert & Anna back on!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down