GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke, Ethan & Lucky's convo!

5 posters

Go down

Luke, Ethan & Lucky's convo! Empty Luke, Ethan & Lucky's convo!

Post  Stacy Thu May 07, 2009 10:15 am

Although I did not like the direction of the conversation yesterday I did like the dynamics of the three actors. But the mention of Ethan's age made me think of some things.

First of all Lucky's rant about Luke cheating on his mom & secondly all the post about how LnL are being destroyed for a newbie.

I am by no means a GH history buff BUT here's tidbits that I remember from back then.

The Lullabye Massacre's. Lulu was a baby back then & Laura shot a man (I think) when her house was attacked. (one of thee best mob hits on GH IMO). Anywho, I remember that shortly after that Laura left Luke. So why is everyone remebering a close faithful family back then?

I also remember when Luke went missing for awhile, but the only things I remember from then was Lucy Coe was involved & I think people thought Luke was dead (??)

Another time that comes to mind is when Lulu was sick shortly after the "happy" couple was at odds again.

Ethan's age hasn't been given & i really don't think they are related but all this talk (on other boards of course) reminded me of this history. Anyone remember differently?
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Luke, Ethan & Lucky's convo! Empty Re: Luke, Ethan & Lucky's convo!

Post  JohnnyAngel Thu May 07, 2009 10:47 am

I'm just over TIIC constantly throwing Lucky under the bus to suit their need. Always to prop SuperJase, or Johnny, now with Ethan the FNG. It's tiresome. It's painful to watch, & it's so beyond boring, I haven't watched in 7 days so I will shut up now.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu May 07, 2009 11:15 pm

I can't invest in this s/l because it's STOOPID!!!

I would TOTALLY buy it if Ethan was Robert's kid by Holly.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 am

ISIS wrote:I can't invest in this s/l because it's STOOPID!!!

I would TOTALLY buy it if Ethan was Robert's kid by Holly.

ICAM, Isis!!! I hate this s/l...& I really hope the DNA test today was correct...I have no desire to see Ethan as Luke's kid. Especially since the timing totally doesn't work. Now, if he's Holly & Robert's kid...I'd be willing to not cut a bitch. It'd make more sense, it'd be more interesting. After all, Luke said there was something about Ethan that drew him in from the moment they met. Right now, Luke is assuming that's b/c they are father & son. But what if he's just seeing his BFF Robert shining through his son? That way, Luke can still have his con artist buddy w/o spitting on his "Cowboy" & his relationship with him.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun May 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Ugh, that was so long ago and they have SORAS'd Lulu a couple of times so I have no idea of how old she is really supposed to be.

Isis, I think we need a storyline recap from back then to help refresh my memory. I have a vague recollection of Laura findig out she was pregnant but can't rememebr the details of what was happening around then.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down