GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IA w/ Carly

3 posters

Go down

IA w/ Carly Empty IA w/ Carly

Post  Stacy Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:30 am

The car was too much for Mikey & so unfair of Sonny. I also think that the climate around Sonny's house right now is NOT the right enviroment for Mikey. The Q's is the best place for him as of now. I loved the seen between Jason, Monica & Edward the other day! Phenomenal IMO!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

IA w/ Carly Empty Re: IA w/ Carly

Post  ghsoaps Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 am

Stacy wrote:The car was too much for Mikey & so unfair of Sonny. I also think that the climate around Sonny's house right now is NOT the right enviroment for Mikey. The Q's is the best place for him as of now. I loved the seen between Jason, Monica & Edward the other day! Phenomenal IMO!!!

Although I agree about Michael being at Sonny's, I don't think he'll fare any better at the Q's because they are (mostly Edward) going to spoil him like Sonny is doing. Sonny does it because of his guilt the Q's will do it trying to make up for lost times. The boy is just screwed no matter which way he turns. He would be better off at Jason's at least Jason won't take any of his crap and will set boundaries, however I do understand why Jason wouldn't have him there. If he walked away from his own kid because of the danger it would be hypocritical of him to keep Michael.
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:35 pm

if Edward would just listen to Monica...who should be the only one with any say in the Q house on what Mikey does...Mikey would not have gone out right now in the car...I can't believe Edward was too caught up in getting Mikey to like him that he didn't think about the fact that Mikey WOULD NOT have a learner's permit...let alone a LICENSE...to drive a car..yet having just awakened from a coma a month ago...

Monica would have seen right through him....she's good with kids like that...always has been...she was good with Laura..Dillon and Lulu...having learned from her mistakes with AJ JJ and Emily...

It's just typical of the writers to write Monica at work so that Mikey could go on his joy ride with Moragan..>I bet trouble ensues now and then Carly will take Mikey away before he even has a chance to be seen with his grandmother....and that sucks. that stinks 2
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down