GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward Rocks but where is Monica?

2 posters

Go down

Edward Rocks but where is Monica? Empty Edward Rocks but where is Monica?

Post  Stacy Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 am

I get tired of the fight between Sonny & the Q's but Edward totally kicked butt yesterday male gangster but where is the interaction between Mikey & Monica? Are we supposed to think that she has not heard about Mikey's arrest? Have we even seen her for longer than 2 secs since Mikey moved in?
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Edward Rocks but where is Monica? Empty You KNOW I've got PLENTY to say on this...

Post  ISIS Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm

I Agree...and I expressed my feelings about that too during Fan Weekend...

Monica should be all up in these SUMMER plots...because it really does affect her all the way around...

FIRST...Monica's the frickin' CoS of the Hospital...so in the malpractice suit...it should NOT have been Patrick who was named along with Matt...it should have been Monica and the Hospital...had this been GH in the 80s or even 90s that's what would have happened...NEVER in the history of the show has a crisis happened in the hospital and the CoS NOT been involved...so why now...I swear it's because she's a woman and she's older...and that means Guza and Co are forseriously on some Bull ISH!...

THEN...as you've brought up...Monica has not shared ONE scene with Mikey since he first got to the mansion...And Leslie and Drew really play off one another well as we've seen in the couple of scenes they have had...so I don't get WHY the writers don't run with that *but then again they don't run with A LOT of things they should*...but not having Monica on for the WHOLE summer it really BITES...and doesn't make sense...SHE should have been the one to walk up in the den and tell Sonny to get the eff out...ESP because Leslie and Mo' also have AWESOME screen chemistry...I LURVE John Ingle...but Leslie would have totally put a different aura on that scene...and then that mother's intuition would have kicked in and Monica would have realized Mikey was in deep doo doo about something and put two and two together...and YES...she would not be oblivious to the fact that he was arrested...I can't see her STAYING at the hospital and not running home to check on him...better yet I can't see her NOT going to the Police Station to check things out because TECHNICALLY he's in HER care not Edward's...not Tracy's....I mean it's almost like Mikey is just staying there like it's a hotel...NO FAMILY interaction has occured and that SUCKS...the writers outta be ashamed...REALLY...

These hacks have taken what could possible have been two really good s/l and already turned them into crap...and then they are still VERY guilty of NOT using the vets in a manner to which their abilities would shine but instead have the ones they are using look like total idiots *Sonny and Alexis*.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down